[FS19] E3 CGI Trailer and more screenshots!

44mfarmall

Re: [FS19] E3 CGI Trailer and more screenshots!

Post by 44mfarmall »

The screenshots look amazing and the cgi is really cool. A question thats been on my mind since the trailer dropped. Will we have more options regarding potato equipment? Thanks
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

^ i hope so, the thing is an eyesore, ive been putting up with it for 4 years now, back then i had to have it, but not its like nah ill go with beets, lol.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

44mfarmall wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:14 pm The screenshots look amazing and the cgi is really cool. A question thats been on my mind since the trailer dropped. Will we have more options regarding potato equipment? Thanks
Potatoes have been slacking in equipment for a while. Beets have been getting a lot of attention with the additions of Holmer and Ropa. Adding the Spudnik (thru Grimme) would be a huge addition. The trailer hinted at the possibility of multiple harvesters working in the same field (and not a multi player feature). If this is the case, hopefully that could include incorporating potato windrowers working in tandem with harvesters. Spudnik offers a lot in terms of large potato operation..including large seeders. However, in-game hired workers need to operate smarter for harvesting to improve.

Also, adding Ploeger-Oxbo would be a big get, not only for potatoes, but for the future of other specialty crops. Oxbo is huge in specialty crop harvesters.
druptown

Post by druptown »

W1der wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:49 pm Just chill ...

There is an article about it that states the animals will run away when "approached" ... (probably not the dog) ... but anyway ... they added "interaction" ... so .. end of discussion!
it would be nice if they included the feature again that you could startle the cows with wistleling and make then run somewhere. it was nice playing cowboy. It was removed after FS13 i think.
effin pig

Post by effin pig »

Hey everyone, I’ve been a long time lurker of the forum and this is my first post.

Just wanted to bring up some more speculation in regards to this pic

It seems to me like the bales are perpendicular to the direction that the field was harvested. Could it be just an oversight as it’s the CGI trailer or maybe it means the Vermeer ZR5 is gonna be a new addition?
XBox One
Ohio- USA
Sam1093

Post by Sam1093 »

Dont know if anyone has spotted it aswell. but, at 17 seconds into the trailer, im sure it reads 'broadacres farm' above the barn door (cant upload the screenshot on mobile). Could that be a hint at an australian map or possibly bigger size maps coming (maybe 4x4 on console?). My reasoning for this is, "In Australia, broadacre is land suitable for farms practicing large-scale crop operations." Aswell as "Broadacre is defined also as land parcels greater than 4,000 m²". Both qoutes taken from wikipedia.

Im probably clutching at straws but its still interesting all the same.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Sam1093 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:25 am Dont know if anyone has spotted it aswell. but, at 17 seconds into the trailer, im sure it reads 'broadacres farm' above the barn door (cant upload the screenshot on mobile). Could that be a hint at an australian map or possibly bigger size maps coming (maybe 4x4 on console?). My reasoning for this is, "In Australia, broadacre is land suitable for farms practicing large-scale crop operations." Aswell as "Broadacre is defined also as land parcels greater than 4,000 m²". Both qoutes taken from wikipedia.

There's no Australian map in the base game. The new maps are confirmed as American and European as well as Estancia Lapacho brought over from the FS17 Platinium DLC.
druptown

Post by druptown »

Sam1093 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:25 am Dont know if anyone has spotted it aswell. but, at 17 seconds into the trailer, im sure it reads 'broadacres farm' above the barn door (cant upload the screenshot on mobile). Could that be a hint at an australian map or possibly bigger size maps coming (maybe 4x4 on console?). My reasoning for this is, "In Australia, broadacre is land suitable for farms practicing large-scale crop operations." Aswell as "Broadacre is defined also as land parcels greater than 4,000 m²". Both qoutes taken from wikipedia.

it reads "BORDACRES FARM", not "BROADACRES"
Sam1093

Post by Sam1093 »

druptown wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:43 am

it reads "BORDACRES FARM", not "BROADACRES"
As i said, im probably clutching at straws. But im still certain i can just about make out a part of a 'B' just before the 'R'
shredhed79

Post by shredhed79 »

I believe they already said the maps will stay the same size
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

That's true, 2kmx2km for the standard maps, as usual.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<