[FS19] E3 CGI Trailer and more screenshots!

redglasses

Re: [FS19] E3 CGI Trailer and more screenshots!

Post by redglasses »

DeereJason wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:53 am
redglasses wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:23 am
cr41g_1965 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:41 pm being a simulator....I cant wait till everyone in game has to start taking there smart tractor on a flat bed to the dealer because you can't do self service or maintenance

Just remember when you drive a Deere...you don't own it..LOL
Ya, you dont own deere, you own a match :lol:
You'd see more red tractors on fire if people actually bought them.
I can clearly see you are biased, and I hope you know its just a joke. I try to be as none biased as possible, except when it comes to skid steers
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
BigNRichlll

Post by BigNRichlll »

I have personally burnt down 3 JCB Fastracs. I still love em. But we switched to Challengers finally. 3 years no fires. *thumbsup*
I make jokes that others don't get.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

We have a tracked challenger at a nearby farm. Really cool to see.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

BigNRichlll wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:54 pm I have personally burnt down 3 JCB Fastracs. I still love em. But we switched to Challengers finally. 3 years no fires. *thumbsup*
I think the new 4000 series Fastracs received different engines.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Posts about the merits of having dogs or not can go here.
viewtopic.php?f=897&t=126610
W1der

Post by W1der »

Can we also have a specific thread where ANY JD discussions is kept safely away from the rest of the forum? ... :coolnew:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
BigNRichlll

Post by BigNRichlll »

DeereJason wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:07 am
BigNRichlll wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:54 pm I have personally burnt down 3 JCB Fastracs. I still love em. But we switched to Challengers finally. 3 years no fires. *thumbsup*
I think the new 4000 series Fastracs received different engines.
Yep. They also changed the hydraulic pump which started 2 of the fires. Haven't heard of any issues in the last two years. But the new ones can't compete with the fuel economy of the Challengers. We're talking several gallons/hour HP for HP.
I make jokes that others don't get.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Aghhh I'm working at camp with little service and I'm seeing this news and I'm excited :lol: I have today off so time to learn what's new
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

BigNRichlll wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:41 pm
Yep. They also changed the hydraulic pump which started 2 of the fires. Haven't heard of any issues in the last two years. But the new ones can't compete with the fuel economy of the Challengers. We're talking several gallons/hour HP for HP.
I can't say I have any experience with JCB'S. They seem like a specific duty machine (hauling) that tries to accommodate field work. I know several years ago the topic of high speed tractors was asked to several manufacturers. The general consensus was that it's possible to design for one element or the other, but not both. The suspension requirements to achieve high speeds sacrifice what works best in the field...and vice versa.

My experience on FS17 says the 8310 is great for hauling but is clumsy outside of that. But that's just a game, I can't compare otherwise...just want I've heard and read.
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

Jballak9197 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:36 pm
Beastbubba wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:39 am
Jballak9197 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:57 am Although I've never seen wide tires on a hopper bottom before.

The wide tires are lighter than duals and any truck or trailer can get them. The down side is if one blows you have to call road side service, with duals you may be able to coast it to a shop if the other tire didn't go too... Neither of which matters in farm sim though. As a trucker, I prefer the wide tires, gives me a lil more weight for cargo.
We have super slicks on most of our trucks and all of our trailers. I pull a 50ft Wilson walking floor with a third tag axle. All of our trucks are equipped with pusher axles. I just had never seen the mud style tire like in the screen shot... Although it is a sim game. That was just something I noticed. Personally I'd just prefer the duals as for no more you really save in weight to reliability. Although I've put close to 100k miles on the super singles and never blown one... I have had to have one patched. Tag axle tires I've blown a few. We are starting to transition to Wilkens belt trailers. Just got 3 of them in last week.
We put out a few 48s with Super Singles off the line. The Chunkuest I ever saw leavign Wilson was a Canadian spec with a 2in drop and some 22.5 SS Michelin's had huge sidewalls so I would guess an 425/65. But not like in the picture
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Are them Super Singles any better than duals?
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

BigC92 wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:46 am Are them Super Singles any better than duals?
Depends on the use. They seem to wear better on our van trailers and the OTR truck but the concrete guys like the duals better for the worksites and on those trailers. If you have one flat with a super single on the drives you are pretty much done, you can single out the duals and at least get to a truck stop.
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
Ag Hauler

Post by Ag Hauler »

They are worthless on the drives when you get in an off-road situation.
AgriStudent

Post by AgriStudent »

I think CLAAS will come in at a later stage, I seen a post somewhere a while ago (I’ll try and find it and drop a link) about a CLAAS representative shaking hands with a GIANTS rep after making a deal of some sort. Don’t quote me on it until I can get the link but obviously I may be wrong. They never told us about adding seasons to console until the day before so fingers crossed!
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

fcdrifter13 wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:30 pm
BigC92 wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:46 am Are them Super Singles any better than duals?
Depends on the use. They seem to wear better on our van trailers and the OTR truck but the concrete guys like the duals better for the worksites and on those trailers. If you have one flat with a super single on the drives you are pretty much done, you can single out the duals and at least get to a truck stop.
Oh ok, everyone has their opinions on them, i really dont know, but like you said, it depends on the use.