[FS19] E3 CGI Trailer and more screenshots!

ThaFarmer

Re: [FS19] E3 CGI Trailer and more screenshots!

Post by ThaFarmer »

Buying FS19 only because there will be JD machinery/equipments... SO WHAT... It's a brand amongst many others...

What's all this craziness about having JD in the game?

Isn't it a little silly to go that excited about a frickin brand?

C'mon guys... FS19 should be much more than only one god damn BRAND...

'bout this famous CGI trailer... It's really lame and disapointing to make a new game pre-release trailer only about that...

As long as Giants won't reveal REAL new things about FS19, I won't even think about buying it...

They also over-did things in this CGI... Too much visuals and useless details to reveal only 1 single new thing...

It's like if FS19 was only about the brand J.D, and nothing else...

To those who agree and share this exagerated excitement about FS19, YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE...

My biggest disapointment: This video reveals NOTHING about the game itself...
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

someone needs a nap
BigNRichlll

Post by BigNRichlll »

And a father.
I make jokes that others don't get.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

For 1, the whole forums was complaining and asking about John Deere, and we got it, we have rideable horses, new crops, new machinery, and no its not a "little silly" to go crazy about a new brand, if you dont like it, go somewhere else, take your negativity with you. Im excited about John Deere to.
Samira

Post by Samira »

And some new Features will be revealed at FarmCon... so calm down and wait, and ofc JD the players get crazy, if you dont know its the most common used Brand in America... so ya they run crazy and thats very good news at all.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

ThaFarmer wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:25 am Buying FS19 only because there will be JD machinery/equipments... SO WHAT... It's a brand amongst many others...

....To those who agree and share this exagerated excitement about FS19, YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE...

I've been, around farming all my life. I grew up with Deere and have friends that grew up with other brands. Same with sports teams, cars and so forth. If you don't understand it, its pointless explaining it to you.

As far as the trailer, if you didn't see anything about the game in the trailer besides Deere, cotton and horses, then you're not paying attention. Giants did the exact same thing for FS17 in releasing a CGI trailer for E3. If you expected more, thats on you.

Before telling anyone else to get a life, examine yourself first. You're on a forum for a video game complaining like a petulant child. Follow your own advice.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I seen just everything you said DeereJason.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

DeereJason hit the nail on the head for all of us who look forward to fs19 I for one grew up around and driving only Case IH equipment and still love to use it in real life and in fs I’m very loyal to that brand that being said any new brands added to the game is great as it gives us more diversity and features to use especially JD as it’s the most iconic farm brand in the world today and even in history it’s great to see it’s gonna be in farming simulator now
superhyoga

Post by superhyoga »

It's good that you can play in the game JD finally. I would like to know if you can tell us the minimum requirements of Farming Simulator 19.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

ThaFarmer wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:25 am 'bout this famous CGI trailer... It's really lame and disapointing to make a new game pre-release trailer only about that...

As long as Giants won't reveal REAL new things about FS19, I won't even think about buying it...

They also over-did things in this CGI... Too much visuals and useless details to reveal only 1 single new thing...
It's a teaser. That's it. It's meant to build hype and showcase a brand, like the CGI trailer has always done. Remember this is E3 - it's not primarily aimed at you and me, it's aimed it people who don't currently play Farm Sim, but might consider it when it is released.

Our main event is FarmCon in July (Giant's own show) and to a degree Gamescom in August (as that's much closer to release) - we'll know more about the game itself then.
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

lefe1 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:47 am someone needs a nap
And then re-watch the trailer since he apparently missed the horses, cotton, dog, oats and the multiple Case cotton pickers at work. Lol.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Questionnaire

Post by Questionnaire »

Has anyone brought up the bag?
Playing FS 15-17-19-22 on a Razer Blade.

PC Specs
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
AMD Radeon RX 590 "Fatboy"
Corsair Vengance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8) DDR4-3200
Gigabyte B450 AORUS M Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
Samsung 870 QVO Plus 1TB
Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB M.2

In-game username:Questionnaire
Discord: russian_man_99
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I felt like I'm supposed to ask "what bag?" :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

ThaFarmer wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:25 am Buying FS19 only because there will be JD machinery/equipments... SO WHAT... It's a brand amongst many others...

'bout this famous CGI trailer... It's really lame and disapointing to make a new game pre-release trailer only about that...

It's like if FS19 was only about the brand J.D, and nothing else...

To those who agree and share this exagerated excitement about FS19, YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE...

Watch the trailer a little closer, it contains "Easter eggs"
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

redglasses wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:03 pm Watch the trailer a little closer, it contains "Easter eggs"
I don't think we know for certain, but it would take a lot of effort for no real reason if some of those minor things in the video didn't mean something - they're only there for a brief moment, so if they weren't there it wouldn't matter, so we can be pretty sure that at least some of the things that feature point towards something.