[FS19] E3 CGI Trailer and more screenshots!

Samira

Re: [FS19] E3 CGI Trailer and more screenshots!

Post by Samira »

BigC92 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:48 pm Do we know if sugarcane will still be available? I still want to drive the harvester.
Should be, cuz Estancia Lapacho Map from Platinum Edition DLC comes to FS19, with that Map Sugarcane got introduced.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

They won't drop sugarcane, it would be pointless otherwise
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

About Claas, since another game picked them up it may be an issue. I know that doesn't mean Claas coulden't sell rights to both, but it may be part of the reason why. And I'm sure Giants had to pay a pretty penny to get JD. With so many people wanting JD in this game, myself included, it was a great pull for Giants even if it means they didn't get others. And with the Horsch exclusive we should be getting some very nice equipment from them too in the base game. My guess is Giants has a couple more happy bombs to drop on us in the next few months, none as big as JD and cotton thou.
PC gamer.
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

Nice to see the hopper bottom grain trailer, maybe a wilson or a timpte? and looks like the brent cart is returning as well. Happy for everyone who has been waiting a long time for JD, but I hope they keep all of the machinery from other brands as well. I see challenger is still a confirmed brand, crossing my fingers that the 700 and 800 tracked tractors will return.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

They’ve usually carried over any crops or equipment they had in one game to the next including those in DLCs so we should still have sugar cane and the official giants dlc vehicles and implements also they said estancia lapacho would be one of three starting maps and one of its big selling point was sugarcane so why have that map again without sugarcane I can’t wait to harvest Cotten thought I’ve grown up around it all my life but never been on a farm that actually grew it loved hearing stories from my grandfather about picking cotton
TuruaHunter

Post by TuruaHunter »

Will we be getting fact sheets like we did for fs17?
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

99% sure we will get those.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

Cotton? Will we get defoliant sprayers? I mean, they left out the defoliant on potatoes, so do they hide this environmentally unfriendly part again? Portray this as if it is all eco friendly?

I rather would like notillage seeding instead of again trying to keep the US market happy.

The Fendt harvester is nice, though. I hope in the time to come I'll get more excited as, oh dear, I'm not that hyped yet.
Y'all can continue dreaming of soon actually using vanilla yellowrimmed equipment :p
MC, aka Master of Cereals
Steveneb24

Post by Steveneb24 »

John Deere in FS19 is going to be massive, for console players also pc players as well. Giants have done amazing here for themselves as it will sell the game but also for the players who have wanted John Deere in the game for ages! Also adding cotton is huge and oats as well. More will follow but for now everyone should be happy about what’s to come in FS19 and look forward to farmcon as more will be revealed for us all!! 🚜🚜
Steveneb24

Post by Steveneb24 »

TuruaHunter wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:58 am Will we be getting fact sheets like we did for fs17?
Definitely don’t see why not!
Steveneb24

Post by Steveneb24 »

Possibilities John Deere have to offer FS19!
Forestry equipment
Gators
Mowing equipment
Bailing machines
Seed drills
Tractors / loaders
Wheel loaders
Cotton harvesters
Grain Combines
Grain chaser bins

Obviously not everything mentioned will be implemented in to the game but offers a huge variety and will give giants a headache on what will be added to the game!
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Steveneb24 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:58 pm

Obviously not everything mentioned will be implemented in to the game but offers a huge variety and will give giants a headache on what will be added to the game!
headache...?? not really... what they can add will be strictly governed by the agreement between themselves and Deere

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Doing some detective work this morning.... So I saw this Image

I did a quick search and found https://elmersmfg.com/haul-master-grain-cart/.

Obviously I'm doing A LOT of speculating here, but they make some really interesting things if they are the new brand.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Steveneb24

Post by Steveneb24 »

cr41g_1965 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:18 pm

headache...?? not really... what they can add will be strictly governed by the agreement between themselves and Deere
They pay for the licence, not on what can or will be added. There will be a mutual agreement but John Deere have far too much equipment and machinery so only selected agricultural and forestry equipment will be added. Can’t have the game all just John Deere. Sure John Deere have a say, but they aren’t the game developers, giants are!
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Steveneb24 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:27 pm
cr41g_1965 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:18 pm

headache...?? not really... what they can add will be
strictly governed by the agreement between themselves and Deere
They pay for the licence, not on what can or will be added. There will be a mutual agreement but John Deere have far too much equipment and machinery so only selected agricultural and forestry equipment will be added. Can’t have the game all just John Deere. Sure John Deere have a say, but they aren’t the game developers, giants are!

JD owns the rights therefore they say what can and cannot be in the game with their brand. So yes they have the say not giants. Otherwise it would be a breach of contract if giants put in what they want.
XBOX/ FS22