[Dev-Blog] Improved Farm Creation

wildberry

Re: [Dev-Blog] Improved Farm Creation

Post by wildberry »

badmouth i meant, not you taking a bath... surely fs17 wasnt that bad? i played it yesterday without issue

only bad thing is the traffic... too slow and 4d yet it seems they keep it as is, i.e. roadrage grannies

i hope we sion get a video on how to make those roads etc
MC, aka Master of Cereals
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Weasle wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:06 pm
Well you do have a higher post count, so something that is not needed like "So we aren't allowed to joke?" Going to the exact extreme opposite of what is being done is no surprise.

It is not just here folks on this thread, I have seen it countless times where peoples ideas are made fun of, their opinions scoffed at, they are chastised for even mentioning something so crazy and are basically shut down so much that they just stop posting on a thread.

If that is a joke to you then you need to find better comedians. All I see is online harassment and a community without the free flow of ideas.

So I will leave you guys to your thread, Mission accomplished.

All I asked was more info about the farm development, and I get chastised and made fun of like I am doom and gloom, the sky is falling, and overreacting saying its a bad idea, which I was not. I was just asking questions.

So I will leave your thread guys. I will be playing farming simulator 2008 like Fenix suggested. Because that was helpful.
There we go again, I was only talking about the freaking post you wrote right above mine and in your 'context' I was talking about everything else that happens on this forum.
In my opinion you are the person reading most posts, if not all, on this forum in the wrong context.

But yes, we aren't always that nice. Not even to our fellow 'high post count' members...
People do have opinions and make mistakes, live with it.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Can we all chill please? :lol: seeing people getting worked up over a FARMING game is hilarious to me :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

fenixguy wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:56 pm
MrSealyp wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:02 am This is my first post on the Forum and I've been reading everyone's comments.
I think we all need to have a little faith in the GIANTS team. The reason we all love this game and are so passionate about it, is the amazing work they have already put in over the last 10 years.
Change can be a scary thing and if there's one thing I've learnt from having my own YouTube channel, is that that you cannot and will not please everyone all the time. The GIANTS developers will have spent an inordinate amount of time thinking about and allowing for the What ifs... The thing is that no matter how much planning and preparation goes in, something will get missed or something will be there that people don't like. They have the impossible task of being 'all things to all men' (not intended to be sexist in any way!). With potentially millions of people buying and playing this game, they cannot please everyone, but they are certainly trying!!

Hats off to all of you at GIANTS and thank you.
Welcome to the forum! Love your videos. *thumbsup*
+1 also, love his videos, and welcome to the forums.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Oh my goodness, it was a joke, i read that the first time and i thought it was a joke, so sorry Drmattymd, no Jet Pack this time... Yes i have a "high post count" so what, theres nothing you can do about it, its fun to joke around a bit, lighten up! And if he was criticizing you, his post would be different than what it says.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Lisertan wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:45 am
TacoFarmer wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:15 pm WTF are sand squares??
Well.. squares of.. sand?
Will the Disable Vehicle Camera Collision be an option in the game this time?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

TacoFarmer wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:50 pm ...
Will the Disable Vehicle Camera Collision be an option in the game this time?
Want it, too!
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

MrSealyp wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:02 am
Anybody else read this and hear Mr Ps voice reading this in their brain?
If you havent you should.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Sixx

Post by Sixx »

TacoFarmer wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:58 pm
MrSealyp wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:02 am
Anybody else read this and hear Mr Ps voice reading this in their brain?
If you havent you should.
Actually I did, and after watching his videos my lingo changes for a while. Is it him or Daggerwin that when giving map tours everything he points out is "Just There"
Farmeros Argentinos

Post by Farmeros Argentinos »

Hello Friend! I am from Argentina I work in the field! and I love the farming simulator !. we would love to have some mod and map of Argentina since in my country the livestock and agriculture go up in the market !. I've been following this forum for a long time but I never wrote! thanks to lis for all the info of the new farming that will be great, cordial greetings
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

... 115 days to release :frown:
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

My pain will start after I preorder. When the game logo sits on the main screen with a countdown clock.
PS5 / FS22
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

we always have the FS17 to relax
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
Farmeros Argentinos

Post by Farmeros Argentinos »

if friend is like that! Anyone know when the preorder for consoles will be?!?! :hi:
shredhed79

Post by shredhed79 »

RODHA wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:15 pm
MrSealyp wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:02 am This is my first post on the Forum and I've been reading everyone's comments.
I think we all need to have a little faith in the GIANTS team. The reason we all love this game and are so passionate about it, is the amazing work they have already put in over the last 10 years.
Change can be a scary thing and if there's one thing I've learnt from having my own YouTube channel, is that that you cannot and will not please everyone all the time. The GIANTS developers will have spent an inordinate amount of time thinking about and allowing for the What ifs... The thing is that no matter how much planning and preparation goes in, something will get missed or something will be there that people don't like. They have the impossible task of being 'all things to all men' (not intended to be sexist in any way!). With potentially millions of people buying and playing this game, they cannot please everyone, but they are certainly trying!!

Hats off to all of you at GIANTS and thank you.
Agreed *thumbsup*
But... may be a smoother transition from FS17 system to this (using FS19 as a bridge) would have been better instead of overhauling the entire gaming experience.
As you always mention, on a youtuber's perspective, this opens up a lot of new ways to create content. But for a regular player it brings a lot of new stuff to get adjusted to.
It's a game not rocket science, I highly doubt it will be beyond a gamers comprehension