[Dev-Blog] Improved Farm Creation

Pennsylvania farmer

Re: [Dev-Blog] Improved Farm Creation

Post by Pennsylvania farmer »

Will trees make a breaking and crash sound when cut down? Will there be thunder and lightning along with oncoming storms in the distance like with the rain as stated in the features? Will our beacon light finally reflect and/or have hazard lights?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

The Beacon no, i dont think there will be lightning and thunder, and no word on the sound effects on cutting down trees. +1 livesea72
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

But does a tree make a sound when it falls and your not there?...
You keep a Troshin :hi:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

It depends on the day, where your at, and timing just right.
Geneborg

Post by Geneborg »

Farmer Foley wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:37 am But does a tree make a sound when it falls and your not there?...
yes, assuming the tree is on planet earth, its embedded into air that propagates pressure waves, independently of your ears picking them up and translating them to "sound". :ugeek:
LS nur mit Mods
Qualität statt Quantität
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

so if our ears translate it into sound we cant be certain that the pressure waves do create sound when we are not listening.its our brain that has to account for what goes into our ears.....its an age old question and we could spend years debating it...sooooooooooo...back to farming..lol.
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

W1der wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:19 am kewldude_001

My dedication is slightly bigger than yours I guess ... as I am currently in the progress of leaving my family and getting a nice 1 room apartment with just enough room for me and my PC, well in time for the release date of FS19 ... :frown: :lol: :blushnew: *thumbsup*
How many controllers can the room hold?
MC, aka Master of Cereals
W1der

Post by W1der »

It’s 48 m2 ... so ... more than enough space actually ... *thumbsup*
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Ale CA

Post by Ale CA »

Lisertan, in the new fs19 the 3 person view i'ts present?, i think this little thing have more inmersion to the real scale with the other macchinari and vehicles.
Life is just one damned thing after another. ~ Elbert Hubbard
eric21

Post by eric21 »

BigC92 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:15 am It depends on the day, where your at, and timing just right.
But how do you know it fell? It isnt a question
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Farmer Foley wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:37 am But does a tree make a sound when it falls and your not there?...
I know the phrase, but i think you said it wrong.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

eric21 wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:20 am
BigC92 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:15 am It depends on the day, where your at, and timing just right.
But how do you know it fell? It isnt a question
Go out and find it, if you hear something, dont you want to investigate?
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

guys..it was just a comment about the sound effects..thats why it wasnt said the right way round..
Specialt

Post by Specialt »

diar1410 wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:06 pm incredible I think that when I come out farming Simulator 19 I will not play any other game
Agreed! I just bought the below gear in advance of this game to enjoy it that much more! So stoked for all the changes!

https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/product ... ame-bundle
Berserkir92

Post by Berserkir92 »

Farming Girl wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:08 pm It seems to me, that there is a faction on here who are not so happy about the changes made to FS19, I guess they would also be the first to complain if FS19 was just FS17 with new buildings and equipment, you might as well just keep FS17 and download some mods.

For me, FS19 is sounding like a massive improvement, I hope there is some more detailed animal husbandry, maybe different breeds, so you can choose which to buy, and maybe try to crossbreed cattle yourself. Maybe an idea for a future upgrade if not in FS19.

I say make it as realistic as possible, change what you want, FS17 is one of the best games I have ever played, so FS19 can only be better!!!

Thank you everyone at Giants for all your hard work!!
I agree.

On the animal parts, I would love to see it is more work with the animals, different breeds, more realistic look at them, that calves/lambs takes time before they are "grown".
I would also like to see that sheep are more fun to do, more use of them! its comic that all you can do is give them hay and water, then you get wool thats worth a hilarious amount of money (so not real)
I Hope for FS19 or atleast FS21, (if I still play this game) That sheep require straw for bedding and you get at least manure for it/ maybe slurry to.

Kinda hope you guys also make the texture more real on haybales, silage, manure etch. it sure dosn't look right as it it in fs17..