[Dev-Blog] New Mission System

Stevo0114

Re: [Dev-Blog] New Mission System

Post by Stevo0114 »

Hi im so excited only 3 months till release looks really good i have played fs 17 to death i have over 3000 hrs completed (need to get a life really) but just never get bored of it with the mods updating theres always something new hope will be the same with fs19 keep up the great work Giants and modders
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

DukaSoft wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:08 pm UI looks better :shock:
Still currious to see if its still locked to 60 fps
You can unlock the frame rate with the Dev controls.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
aklein

Post by aklein »

Oh that sounds like a not so fun way to sort them. What if a player wanted to find a mission on say field 45 and the map had 98 fields and most where not player owned. Or if they where looking to do a plowing mission only. Maybe its not to late to be able to sort missions based on criteria. field number, mission type, pay out and age.
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

I dont want to be a nagger but Lisertan can you please guys consider making stubble after harvest much more dense like irl, its too scarce on that screenshot

https://www.rosthernagencies.com/wp-con ... tubble.jpg
bigcrazewolf

Post by bigcrazewolf »

Is there still a reputation scale with the AI Farmers? I love getting those field prices down :-)
shredhed79

Post by shredhed79 »

Am I the only one that thinks the graphics look identical to FS17? I mean I'm trying but I really don't see an improvement. With that said the new missions system and gameplay options sound great
Sinjorenbloed

Post by Sinjorenbloed »

as for interactions with other field owners: will field auctioning also be brought back in FS19?

(I liked it, but if possible it should be more like a real auction. in FS13 you could just wait till 1 minute before time expired and then raise the bid by 1$.)
Sinjorenbloed

Post by Sinjorenbloed »

Btw....In this screenshot: using your own equipment on a 56,000$ job only saves you 2,700$?? that means a loss income of just 5% for leasing the equipment. That's a little disapointing, no? I'm already tempted to just lease the equipment and save me the hassle of moving all my own stuff to that field (depending where is it of course). lol.
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Thanks for the info. Although I seem to have Moore questions now than before! Lol.

The mission prices seem really high. The mission award shouldn't exceed more than a small percentage of the harvested crop.

Do missions that require second or third vehicles allow for a worker on single player mode? For instance a cart in conjunction with a combine.

Although not related to this blog, will workers be finally able to manage odd shaped fields? Fields skewed off North-south, East-west?
JimmytheGeek

Post by JimmytheGeek »

Please, please, PLEASE tell me you are going to have better ground and crop textures!
Geneborg

Post by Geneborg »

shredhed79 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:46 pm Am I the only one that thinks the graphics look identical to FS17? I mean I'm trying but I really don't see an improvement. With that said the new missions system and gameplay options sound great
well, they are working on improvements you don't recognize immediately without a comparative shot or movement. the geometry isn't changing after all.
its lighting, shadows on the stubbles, a sharper image, textures and reflection (PBR)...stuff like that. once you know what to look for you see it, and there is still time to fine tune the parameters, i don't think anything is final at this point.
LS nur mit Mods
Qualität statt Quantität
lgwe

Post by lgwe »

it is possible to hire a worker during a mission?
Geneborg

Post by Geneborg »

Discord | Lisertan | Community Managerheute um 13:16 Uhr
Du KANNST den Helfer benutzen ja. Aber der kostet so viel bei Missionen da machste nimmer viel Kohle :smile:
meaning "yep, but it will cost you, and you may not make any profit"
LS nur mit Mods
Qualität statt Quantität
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

It’s defianlty gonna be an adjustment from 17 to 19 I just hope that as they’re working to make more odd shaped fields and less square ones that the workers actually learn how to drive and work ground cause sometimes in 17 I feel like they’ve never been outta a city in their life the mission improvements look great guys and I can’t wait to try them the hud as well it will be an adjustment like I said especially wirh the speedometer and stuff in the bottom right but one I think I’ll like when I get used to it it’s looking great guys keep up the fantastic work
Ps forgot to ask someone else mentioned using workers now in missions since we have to cart the grain out will workers be allowed also will they be able to drive the grain buggy to the truck or will we still have to let them drive the combine and we drive the buggy and later truck on console
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Yes you can hire workers in missions, according to the previous post. It looks like it will cost a lot so those big profits will likely balance out if you don't want to drive the combine. I doubt they've made the helper drive the grain cart though.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!