[Dev-Blog] New Mission System

BigC92

Re: [Dev-Blog] New Mission System

Post by BigC92 »

I haven't seen the sky really well, but from the pictures from the dev blogs, impressive. I want to see the sky in motion.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

At this point of time I don't care, because they are still working on the game.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Frederiksen21oo

Post by Frederiksen21oo »

DukaSoft wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:08 pm UI looks better :shock:
Still currious to see if its still locked to 60 fps
Just add -disableFramerateLimiter in Steam and your golden - no big deal
hughesjr

Post by hughesjr »

Frederiksen21oo wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:46 pm
Exactly .. it has never been locked to 60 fps
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

OR enable developer mode in the game.xml and press F3
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Specialt

Post by Specialt »

Love these updates...Are they expected weekly or every few weeks? Getting so stoked about this game and genre! Only recently got into and was surprised at how much I love it. To me, it is all about getting better machines/gear to do things faster.
JoaoRabit

Post by JoaoRabit »

Specialt wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:14 pm Love these updates...Are they expected weekly or every few weeks? Getting so stoked about this game and genre! Only recently got into and was surprised at how much I love it. To me, it is all about getting better machines/gear to do things faster.
Possibly after Gamescom but until then there won't be any more Dev-Blogs.
Redd

Post by Redd »

@Lisertan

From the picture of the Mission/Contract screen we see the rewards. But will that scale with the difficulty?
I also saw someone asking if you just lease all the equipment the loss of income was only 5% in comparison to use your own equipment.
So moving all the equipment seem less likely to happen if you ask me. The hassle to use our own equipment for just 2k is just to low. Imo you need to be better rewarded if you use our own equipment.
DukaSoft

Post by DukaSoft »

Rbk_3 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:25 pm
You can unlock the frame rate with the Dev controls.
Yea true, but the animals skid around :wink3:
PC User
Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @4.00Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
16GB - 2133MHz RAM
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
DukaSoft

Post by DukaSoft »

hughesjr wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:54 pm
Frederiksen21oo wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:46 pm
Exactly .. it has never been locked to 60 fps
It is by default, and the animals skid around if unlocked :wink3:
PC User
Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @4.00Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
16GB - 2133MHz RAM
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Lisertan wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:59 pm Welcome to our second devblog for Farming Simulator 19, due later this year. In this devblog we’ll be talking about the tweaks we’ve made to the missions system to help get you playing the way you want, faster.

First of all you no longer need to travel across the map to interact with mission givers. A new contracts menu lists every mission that’s currently available, detailing how much money you will get for completing it, as well as what you’ll be expected to do. This means less time spent going between missions, and more doing what you want to do - farming! There are also no longer time limits on missions and you can save while a mission is in progress, so you can work at your own pace.

We’ve also given you the option to complete missions without leasing the equipment. This has two benefits - first, you’ll get more money from the mission, as you won’t have to pay the lease. Second, it allows you to use your own equipment for missions, meaning as you build up a speciality and a garage you can take on more missions and make more money to expand your farm. Leasing is still available for the early game and those that might want to try out new vehicles before buying them.

We’ve also added a new mission type, hay and silage baling. This will involve every step of the process, from cutting the grass to turning it into bales and finally delivering it. Weeding missions are now their own category, rather than purely a part of the fertilization process, including using the new sprayer tool on more developed weeds.

Transport missions are also returning from Farming Simulator 15, asking you to deliver goods from one place to another throughout the map. Take a serene drive through the new landscapes of our upgraded game engine and make some money while you’re at it.

Finally, missions are being added to multiplayer, letting you complete them cooperatively. This gives you more things to do with other players than ever before, and ties into our larger improvements for multiplayer in Farming Simulator 19.

We hope you enjoy missions in Farming Simulator 19, either alone or with friends, when it releases later this year.
What if I dont want to lease or use my own equipment?
Does the farmer have his own?
And if he does how much is he paying using his own equipment.

When will we see character customization?!!

Will consoles have a photo mode?

How many mods are projected to be available at launch?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
W1der

Post by W1der »

Leasing equipment / borrowing from the farmer ... I do not see the difference?

Only thing I can see that people might not want to do is drive leased equipment from shop to the field.
Some would want them to spawn next to the field and others would love to do the driving.

For "payback" ... we will just have to live with what we get ... but I think that the payback was tuned for FS17 as people thought it was to high.
And by the looks of it ... we got the same situation again.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Denhalen

Post by Denhalen »

I hope that when you lease the farmer's equipment, it is placed near that field, as it always has been. If you decide to use your own, there will be a option to transport them there, like the reset function.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

^ i can agree on that. But im excited that great demands system from fs15 is back, i wonder if they umm, what's the word im looking for... Made adjustments on it, also excited that we get to bale mow and everything in between contractor jobs to do while our fields grow, come on Giants, keep feeding us with new features dev blogs! Loving every minute of it!
Redd

Post by Redd »

Redd wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:09 pm @Lisertan

From the picture of the Mission/Contract screen we see the rewards. But will that scale with the difficulty?
I also saw someone asking if you just lease all the equipment the loss of income was only 5% in comparison to use your own equipment.
So moving all the equipment seem less likely to happen if you ask me. The hassle to use our own equipment for just 2k is just to low. Imo you need to be better rewarded if you use our own equipment.
Wanted to add one more question. Can you do more then one contract at a time in all the difficulty of the game.
Say if i want to take 2 contracts. Then having an worker on the first contract and then 2an contract i work on my self?