[FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

xClawx28

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by xClawx28 »

They are 6R's. Where getting the 6230R and 6250R. The 6230R has 230hp base and a boost up to 280hp when needed and the 6250R is 250hp base and boosts up to 300hp. therre just not marketed in north america
FS 13 PC. FS17 Xbox. FS19 PC. FS22 PC
I'm xClaw Modding.
JohndeereT04

Post by JohndeereT04 »

Look at the air intake on the left hand side of the cab. The only one that has that is the 7R series.* Nevermind I stand corrected* I’ve never seen that before.
JCByellowguy

Post by JCByellowguy »

John Deere this and John Deere that, what about John Deere Forestry? I would love to see some forestry equipment from Deere in the game. With the option now to essentially develop plots of land for building a farm it gives an awesome purpose for clearing forests. Some fellers and skidders would be more usefull than a light duty tree harvester and forwarder. John Deere Forestry is the John Deere id like to see on an upcoming fact sheet.
Xbox One Farmer
Yellow Farmer with some Red mixed in
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

If giants don’t make a jd model someone wants odds are some modder will
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

Agreed for the improvements that have been made in farm building and land ownership required to cut trees we need more entry level logging equipment. The tree harvesters are cool but very expensive. I have been using the BSM excavator with the buncher head on Jade Mountain and find it to be more fun than just running the scorpion king all the time.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

Gimli54 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:21 pm If giants don’t make a jd model someone wants odds are some modder will
Unless Giants has a license for Deere forestry division they won't make it on console. They operate as two companies under one parent company. Much like the case wheel loader on the modhub not being accepted for console.
JCByellowguy

Post by JCByellowguy »

[/quote]

Unless Giants has a license for Deere forestry division they won't make it on console. They operate as two companies under one parent company. Much like the case wheel loader on the modhub not being accepted for console.
[/quote]

It would be great if they obtained the Deere Forestry licence as well. Deere has so much more to offer than Ponsse and even Komatsu for forestry equipment. Would be great to have some equipment to better handle the hardwood trees on the maps. Just keeping my fingers crossed 🤞
Xbox One Farmer
Yellow Farmer with some Red mixed in
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

gmfarmer420 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:28 pm Agreed for the improvements that have been made in farm building and land ownership required to cut trees we need more entry level logging equipment. The tree harvesters are cool but very expensive. I have been using the BSM excavator with the buncher head on Jade Mountain and find it to be more fun than just running the scorpion king all the time.
All you need is a chainsaw, stump grinder, loader (tractor with f/e loader works great) and a trailer (can use any flat or log trailer). I've cleared lots and lots of trees this way, It's pretty easy and really isen't much slower than using the tree harvesters. Frankly, unless all your doing is logging I think the tree harvesters and loaders are a huge waste of money. Also don't forget there is a 3point tree cutter that can be attached to most tractors (don't remember hp requirement, but it's low)
PC gamer.
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Beastbubba wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:40 am
gmfarmer420 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:28 pm Agreed for the improvements that have been made in farm building and land ownership required to cut trees we need more entry level logging equipment. The tree harvesters are cool but very expensive. I have been using the BSM excavator with the buncher head on Jade Mountain and find it to be more fun than just running the scorpion king all the time.
All you need is a chainsaw, stump grinder, loader (tractor with f/e loader works great) and a trailer (can use any flat or log trailer). I've cleared lots and lots of trees this way, It's pretty easy and really isen't much slower than using the tree harvesters. Frankly, unless all your doing is logging I think the tree harvesters and loaders are a huge waste of money. Also don't forget there is a 3point tree cutter that can be attached to most tractors (don't remember hp requirement, but it's low)
Agreed chainsaw, tractor w/loader, I even for starting out just used the pickup. I cut the logs just long enough to fit in the bed and made A LOT of trips until I had enough money to purchase a trailer.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

I usually just lease the Stepa log trailer - tends to pay for itself in short order!
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

Less than a day now, almost 20 hours till we’re satisfied again for the weekend
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

Beastbubba wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:40 am
Yup a tractor is one of the best loaders in the game. The forklift is to niche and the pay loader is for bulk bucket work. I made a lot of money cutting trees along roads and throwing them in log trailers. I'm a equipment operator by trade and couldn't get myself to keep the excavator. It was well done but cutting with a chainsaw and loading with tractor was to convient.
gmfarmer420

Post by gmfarmer420 »

The tractor and loader works great that's all I started with. I've tried it all for logging I always have an FDR map going. I'm just saying once you get the hang of the excavator it is alot of fun and a third the price of the scorpion king.
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

how many sheets will we see today?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Virtual Farmer is going to be streaming a live reveal of this weeks fact sheets.
PS5 / FS22