[FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

cmdrbyron

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by cmdrbyron »

Just trying to pass the time until the next round of fact sheets... Maybe Giants needs to show us something really exciting, stir up the conversation! LOL, who am I kidding? I love all of it!
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

Was the komatsu video the video for the week? I saw it yesterday and thought it was cool but don’t know how old it is...
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ya, it released yesterday
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

HC1Gunner wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:39 am
You would be totally wrong, what they can do/use is all controlled by the bishop in there area. I have actually seen them pulling a gas powered baler with horses. I have a Amish run sawmill near me, they use electric motors to power hydraulics. All of the hand operated equipment is powered by hydraulic motors. Amish all around me are allowed to own, and run Skid steers.
Don't tell me i'm wrong. You don't even Live around me so how do you know.. Like I said 95% of the Amish that live around me is the Old Order Amish swartzentruber look it up. Swartzentrubers are the most restrictive concerning the use of technologies among all Amish affiliations, and they do not believe in any of that- Tractors, cars, trucks, electric. They can't even use a chainsaw. they use a 2 man crosscut saw.. so don't tell me I'm wrong Because you are wrong The Amish saw mill that we get our wood from use an old Gas powered Hit and miss driven by a big leather Belt. and we have around 8 Amish sawmills and none have electric. so if i'm wrong please come to Ohio and i'll drive you all around to these places to show you. One thing I hate is someone telling me i'm wrong. Every week we take drives around on back road just to look at stuff the old machinery not one time we seen anything other than what I posted for pics. So don't spout off about me being wrong. unless you live in Ohio Amish country..

some pics of the sawmill

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swartzentruber_Amish
Last edited by lefe1 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Wait, are we getting an Amish game mode too? Guess it would make for an interesting farm building system. Instead of placing a building, Jebediah, Jeremiah, and Ezekiel have to bring their families over for a barn raising. Then you have to sit through a community dinner where you can't fast forward.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I wonder what would have happened if a couple Amish joins the argument in here.
PS5 / FS22
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Then it would just be awkward lol
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

a barn raising would be cool...but as all placables all still appear to be INSTABUILT and not progressive...it would be pointless

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

RODHA wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:26 pm I wonder what would have happened if a couple Amish joins the argument in here.
They'd have to be from an order that allowed Internet connections and computers. Unless they have figured a way to post in forums with a stone tablet or papyrus scroll.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

^^It's kind of like the seasons mod where you have to perform maintenance periodically.^^
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

I have seen the Amish run newer equipment and I'm from Ohio a year ago they logged on the other side of my drive way they were running a 640 G3 John deer skidder and loading with a hood loader they where Amish they didn't drive to work they had a guy bring them to work the company was Yoder. They even logged my buddy's timber . They sometimes buy the land and timber cut the timber and sell the land. That's why we had to go to west Virginia to log they were buying all the timber in our area.
HC1Gunner

Post by HC1Gunner »

DirectCedar wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:47 pm
RODHA wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:26 pm I wonder what would have happened if a couple Amish joins the argument in here.
They'd have to be from an order that allowed Internet connections and computers. Unless they have figured a way to post in forums with a stone tablet or papyrus scroll.
They do that to, at the public library they surf the net. If they run or own a business, then they are allowed to have a cell phone. Sorry for stepping on the OH, guy, but yes there are different orders, but its still all controlled as to what is allowed or not allowed by the bishop, it does matter what order is, bishops have the say so, doesn't matter of your in OH, PA, IN etc. I had this all explained to me in detail a while back by an Amish bishop. Enough of the stupid "off topic stuff" lefe1! FS19 related ONLY!
Asus ROG STRIX X670E-A GAMING
AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D
32GB G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo AMD EXPO 32GB DDR5 6000 F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR
SSD NVMe 1 TB - Samsung 990 PRO
Sapphire NITRO+ RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X
Corsair HX1200 1200 Watt Pwr Sup
NZXT Kraken Z73 360 AIO CPU Cooler
Sennheiser Game One headset / Sennheiser GSX 1000 Gaming Audio Amplifier
LG 32GK850G-B 32" QHD 65Hz Refresh Rate
Win 11 Pro 64bit
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

The Amish are not a single unit. There are four main groups — the Old Order, the New Order, the Beachy Amish and Amish Mennonites — with many subgroups and different rules within these categories. For instance, the Beachy Amish and Amish Mennonites often drive cars and use electricity while the others use horse-drawn buggies.

If you look at my original Post @HC1Gunner I said "I never seen any Amish around me using balers Wow I wonder how that works.. because the amish around me they use old stuff pulled by horses"....... Notice I said Amish around me I never said that all Amish are like the ones around me. and this is what you wrote about my post.
HC1Gunner wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:39 am You would be totally wrong, .
i'm friends with joe keim he came from a very strict Amish sect check out his webpage it's only 500 feet from my house.
http://www.mapministry.org/

Joe and Esther Keim were born and raised in an Old Order Amish sect in Ashland, Ohio. At 17 years of age, both were baptized as members in the Amish Church....Joe Keim "The bishop from our church kept the 22 page ordinance letter, which explained how the hats, bonnets, clothing, buggies, etc. were to be made, what was or was not permissible behavior, as well as which conveniences were or were not allowed. Neither of us really understood the ordinances; only that we were required to follow them."
somethingonmyshoe2

Post by somethingonmyshoe2 »

hi there lefe1

i'd like to see how the Amish work the land.

lefe1 plaese can you make Topic in General Discussions on the Amish way of life if possible . i'd be happy read it all
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

Hey something on my shoe2! Really enjoyed american outback. Will you be modding more for fs19?
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!