[FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

this_is_gav

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by this_is_gav »

Smith Modding wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:36 pm Looks amazing! I love the older tractors. And that pickup looks good!

EDIT- does anyone else see the different shop catagories on the FS page under vehicles? Small tractors, medium, large... looks like there's gonna be more organization
We saw that at Gamescom. They are all split up.

On the website we also have subsoilers, cultivators, power harrows and disc harrows listed separately - do they get their own store sections too or even a different effect in game?
Mihael99

Post by Mihael99 »

You are great giants, we want as much older equipment as possible
garyst

Post by garyst »

I knew I had spotted an older magnum in the ravenport video. Guarantee a 7250 magnum with narrow rear twin wheels will always be on my farm. Glad to see another 3pt. Mounted planter added as well just wish it was at least a 12 row model though. Guess i will have one 8 row lemken and one 8 row vaderstad planter for planting my corn, cotton, and beans. Still don't see great plains in the equipment list yet, sure hope they are still in the game and add a few pieces of equipment.
Lappin87

Post by Lappin87 »

Now that Fiat tractors are in the game, would it be possible to see some classic Ford tractors? Cause from what I understand Fiat owns the rights to Ford tractors.
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

Nice, Lely is still present with the 4 rotor 15m rake :D

And the Fendt Tigo as expected.. and more coming soon for equipment...... Yay!

Great to see so many loaderwagons now in the game, Bergmann, Fendt, Krone, Schuitemaker, Strautmann.

They forgot to add the New Holland combine to the website though

eric21 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:40 pm Wonder what the 4th John Deere tractor is?
A small compact tractor, or the tracked 9 series :this:
PS4 player
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

The new fact sheets are pure fire, good job guys, keep it up
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Lappin87 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:13 pm Now that Fiat tractors are in the game, would it be possible to see some classic Ford tractors? Cause from what I understand Fiat owns the rights to Ford tractors.
My understanding is that while CNH own the technology, they probably only had a right to the Ford agricultural brand for a limited period of time.

Contracts can be massively complex, but hypothetically it might have been relatively easy to get the Fiat name that doesn't mean it would be the same to get the Ford brand in the game. I seriously doubt CNH have any right to assign Ford brand licenses these days.
drb

Post by drb »

It's quite nice to see that we are getting some more powerful options for the vintage tractors - now they aren't just the starter machines. I hope the Modern Classics DLC makes it to FS19 in some way, especially the JCBs and the Case Maxxum - would give us the option to play as a 90s Case enthusiast. The Magnum, Maxxum, 1455 XL, and the 1660 Axial Flow, just imagine...
saltire266

Post by saltire266 »

Where are my beloved Lamborghini’s ?? Horsch?
drb

Post by drb »

saltire266 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:05 am Where are my beloved Lamborghini’s ?? Horsch?
I think Lamborghini might not make it - there was only one in FS17, recycled from FS15, and the Deutz-Fahr branded version appears to have been dropped. They might well still have the license though - they still have Deutz-Fahr after all.

There are still plenty of brands that could be revealed in the next 4 Fridays. Like Horsch, Lemken has also been around for a bit, and it was just revealed this week. There are definitely quite a few gaps in the cultivator and sowing machine lineups that need to be filled in, particularly in the 7 - 10 meter range. *thumbsup*

Drmattymd wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:42 am
fenixguy wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:06 pm . Are they water tankers or will we get to haul our milk now?

Its already been confirmed we will be able to sell mik, no more magic midnight milk teleportation
Hopefully the tankers can be used for at least water and milk though, if not herbicide, liquid fertilizer and the like. Easy enough to mod in regardless.
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

They forgot to add the New Holland combine to the website though

Looks like they added it to the new holland vehicles instead of harvesters
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

this_is_gav wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:25 pm
Lappin87 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:13 pm Now that Fiat tractors are in the game, would it be possible to see some classic Ford tractors? Cause from what I understand Fiat owns the rights to Ford tractors.
My understanding is that while CNH own the technology, they probably only had a right to the Ford agricultural brand for a limited period of time.

Contracts can be massively complex, but hypothetically it might have been relatively easy to get the Fiat name that doesn't mean it would be the same to get the Ford brand in the game. I seriously doubt CNH have any right to assign Ford brand licenses these days.
I remember when it was Ford New Holland, this was in the 90's.
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Not so impressed with the two pickups this time. But very pleased with the trucks. Thank you Giants! I hope FS19 will have the Case IH 1660 Combine to go with the 7200 series tractor...
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Jballak9197 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:55 am Not so impressed with the two pickups this time. But very pleased with the trucks. Thank you Giants! I hope FS19 will have the Case IH 1660 Combine to go with the 7200 series tractor...
The new one isent bad, but I do wish they would add a 250/2500 or 350/3500 with a gooseneck hitch and some trailers for it. Never seen a farm w/o one irl...
PC gamer.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

^ indeed. Maybe count on mods?