[FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

crash

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by crash »

ErwinR55 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:52 pm That's a nice surprise to see Schuitemaker as a new brand. Dutch brands are doing good :), wonder if Veenhuis is still present :)
Some nice additions to Holoras aswell.

Just noticed the Kemper corn header for choppers.
Hope next week we are going to see a Krone, NH and/or Fendt chopper? :P

193 items now revealed, still more than 1/3 to go :)
and Ziegler, who just had their side cutters for rapeseed in the game, now have some Complete headers to.
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Lincsfarmboy

Post by Lincsfarmboy »

Has anybody else notest that the loader buckets have lower capacities, more in line with real life.
cdsang

Post by cdsang »

Now that you mention the bucket capacities, they do seem lower. I wonder if they are going with more realistic weight for materials which may be to heavy at FS17 capacities. The capacities seem about half and I remember reading that the FS17 materials weight is half of what it should be, which if they did correct materials weight, it would scale properly.
JoeRoss12

Post by JoeRoss12 »

More like has anyone noticed that in the New Holland pic, (one of the latest), there is a shadowy affect underneath the wheels? I wonder if there will be a little more shadows.
cdsang

Post by cdsang »

They did make changes to the lighting system which includes how shadows are created by light sources, in this case the sun. You can see it even in the early comparison shots of Platinum Edition South America map of FS17 and FS19. That and Physics Based Rendering are just a few parts of what the FS19 look better.
W1der

Post by W1der »

I like how the material in the bucket forms a pile (not just flat any more)!
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Can anyone tell me the differnce between a 6R and a 6M I’m never been around Deere in real life so I don’t have a clue
JoaoRabit

Post by JoaoRabit »

Gimli54 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:47 pm Can anyone tell me the differnce between a 6R and a 6M I’m never been around Deere in real life so I don’t have a clue
From my understanding the 6R has more power, has the option for the three point hitch and is more like.
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

Gimli54 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:47 pm Can anyone tell me the differnce between a 6R and a 6M I’m never been around Deere in real life so I don’t have a clue
The R models are the top of the line, M is mid-range. (The E models are the entry level.) The R generally offers higher power options, better transmissions, better hydraulics,and more nice-to-have features.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Ah thanks for the info guys
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Miketeg wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:01 pm I prefer that they reserve the fact sheet for "unseen" material!
I fully agree. People keep asking for fact sheets on equipment they already have seen in almost every trailer and gameplay video to date. I just want to see stuff we haven’t seen yet.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
drb

Post by drb »

Did anyone else notice that the lack of a "coming soon" box doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't more equipment coming for a brand? Fliegl did not have a coming soon box last week, with the bale trailer, log trailer, and log grapple - now Fliegl shows an additional product in the baling tech category.

JoaoRabit wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:22 pm From my understanding the 6R has more power, has the option for the three point hitch and is more like.
Do they look the same visually? How do we know the 6R people saw was not a 6M?
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

drb wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:30 pmDo they look the same visually? How do we know the 6R people saw was not a 6M?
We saw the 6R during the Harvesting Crops Gameplay trailer.

I can't comment how different it is to the 6M visually (if at all), but this one definitely had a front hitch, unlike the 6M on the fact sheet.

Personally I'm still expecting a 7R too. Most of the community were certain it was a 7R first seen during the very first CGI trailer preview video, despite Martin suggesting it was a 6R during Farmcon (though he wasn't sure)... and if it was a 7R then the only reason to model one is if it's going to be in the game; you wouldn't go to the effort of modelling a tractor for what I assume is many tens or hundreds of hours just to throw it in the bin, so I'm sure it must be somewhere around.
drb

Post by drb »

this_is_gav wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:26 pm
We saw the 6R during the Harvesting Crops Gameplay trailer.

I can't comment how different it is to the 6M visually (if at all), but this one definitely had a front hitch, unlike the 6M on the fact sheet.

Personally I'm still expecting a 7R too. Most of the community were certain it was a 7R first seen during the very first CGI trailer preview video, despite Martin suggesting it was a 6R during Farmcon (though he wasn't sure)... and if it was a 7R then the only reason to model one is if it's going to be in the game; you wouldn't go to the effort of modelling a tractor for what I assume is many tens or hundreds of hours just to throw it in the bin, so I'm sure it must be somewhere around.
I'd say that "6250 R" gives it away. :lol:

Does any John Deere tractor have grey rims though?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Look at the beautiful engine detail! Holy stuff! It would be cool to open the hood.