[FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

BigC92

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by BigC92 »

Now i like this fact sheet setup, and that thing that's on the slurry spreader, is that like a huge straw?
Scaniaboydk

Post by Scaniaboydk »

BigC92 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:50 am Now i like this fact sheet setup, and that thing that's on the slurry spreader, is that like a huge straw?
Are you talking about the loading arm on top of it?

If yes - Then basically you're right :-)
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Yes that, lol.
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

Rbk_3 wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:02 pm Vehicles are up on the website. For JD combine is has th T560 and 2 headers. Doesn’t show coming soon at the bottom like it does for the John Deere tractor catagory. Will be very disappointing if that’s the only JD combine we get
You're right, it will be super disappointing. I would not only be surprised but also devastated if there was not an S series combine.... I mean c'mon...
petorious

Post by petorious »

I also second and third the comments about the John Deere combines! Obviously their maybe more to come but it does not show a coming soon which usually implies that’s it.

Giants is that it for them? If that’s it then I agree totally disappointing and also really odd as JD is your main new brand.

Wonder if JD are being really strict on what they can use and not use, it is JD after all.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Im sure were getting much more from JD, need more tractors like an old school tractor like what we start with in fs17, maybe a combine or 2, maybe some equipment too, but there's a coming soon on the last picture information box thingy, on all of them besides for the auger wagon, so i think the best will come shortly. So more and more will be revealed as fact sheets comes out.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

fenixguy wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:29 pm I don't think AGCO makes a 45ft header do they? I have no.....
wait for it....
IDEAL!
Maybe they'll get MacDon as a brand and we can use those.
Smarta**, but anyways, i can't wait to use all this stuff in field missions or in my own garage, i just wonder if they have more Dev blogs?
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

For the JD lineup, i expect we will have an early dlc with more of their stuff. I'm sure getting that liscense wasent cheap nor easy, and to keep the game under 40 bucks, will will probably have to pay extra to fill out the jd lineup. Which if this is the case, its good on giants to do it to keep cost down on base game, and worth buying the dlc imo.
PC gamer.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Well it depends on the DLC, some gaming companies put out DLC and its stuff, even if they try to fix something, it makes something else worse, and the other gaming companies can be right on the money with DLC, so it depends on what the DLC is, and what it contains.
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

RODHA wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:38 pm
Where have you been?
Lost in the shadows and just popped up into the scene with the fact sheets :biggrin2: :mrgreen:
Welcome back :hi:

tnx
Been here some weeks again, but have no motivation for active reading forums anymore. Work is really taking my energy away during the days, ample time left in the evenings. Better spend that reading the facts about the new game, and not all the "stuff" people have to say around it :P
But I have been playing FS17 again since I found out that the Fendt 1050 was released 4 weeks ago :P
Just hitting the max capacity in feeding my 3000+ pigses with required amount of fields+time to be able to keep feeding them *thumbsup*
Soon they are going to starve in between harvests, thus the multiplying should ease down :lol:
PS4 player
RFERIGOLO

Post by RFERIGOLO »

Here Brasil os Harvesters all duals in front. Is option. Here JD have S690i 45 pés.
Playing PS5 in Brazil, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19, FS 22,
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

ErwinR55 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:47 am Soon they are going to starve in between harvests, thus the multiplying should ease down :lol:
No... pigs don't know that :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

Regardless of whether it says "coming soon" or not, I wouldn't get worried about what the vehicle list shows. Listing "coming soon" gives away what is unknown...to an extent.

I also wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there is a Deere or another known brand DLC.
wildberry

Post by wildberry »

typical, jd in the game and still people not happy... you really will not get every type of jd vehicle and tool in the game first time the brand joins
i also doubt there will be a paid for dlc, i am more expecting a horsch type of thing to appear with contest and subsequent vehicles and tools pack
MC, aka Master of Cereals
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

looking good Giants..