[FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

ErwinR55
Posts: 978
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:26 pm

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by ErwinR55 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:07 pm

RODHA wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:28 pm
What I'm surprised is that the IDEAL combine has a 40FT header.
I wonder if a 45FT is available like it is for Case and NH.
quote from exactly one year ago about the real IDEAL machine:
Starting at the front, the IDEAL can be fitted with headers of up to 12m (40ft) in width. A larger 50ft version is rumoured to be close to production.
PS4 player

ErwinR55
Posts: 978
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:26 pm

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by ErwinR55 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:12 pm

andhe78 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:16 pm
I'd just be happy if they could do an auger wagon that doesn't destroy crops.
You are not supposed to drive through crops with auger wagons :lol:

But I get your point due to the AI stupidity :)
PS4 player

jamesadams933
Posts: 345
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by jamesadams933 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:39 pm

andhe78 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:16 pm
I'd just be happy if they could do an auger wagon that doesn't destroy crops.
Holmer with dual twins, thats the best we have

User avatar
RODHA
Posts: 4718
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by RODHA » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:38 pm

ErwinR55 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:07 pm
RODHA wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:28 pm
What I'm surprised is that the IDEAL combine has a 40FT header.
I wonder if a 45FT is available like it is for Case and NH.
quote from exactly one year ago about the real IDEAL machine:
Starting at the front, the IDEAL can be fitted with headers of up to 12m (40ft) in width. A larger 50ft version is rumoured to be close to production.
Where have you been?
Lost in the shadows and just popped up into the scene with the fact sheets :biggrin2: :mrgreen:
Welcome back :hi:
PS4 / FS19

User avatar
Rbk_3
Posts: 566
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:34 pm

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by Rbk_3 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:02 pm

Vehicles are up on the website. For JD combine is has th T560 and 2 headers. Doesn’t show coming soon at the bottom like it does for the John Deere tractor catagory. Will be very disappointing if that’s the only JD combine we get
PC: 9600k/1080ti

User avatar
Smith Modding
Posts: 2996
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 12:42 pm
Location: Harris County, Georgia

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by Smith Modding » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:06 pm

This is awesome!! Can't wait to start getting to see new equipment
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10

jamesadams933
Posts: 345
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by jamesadams933 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:21 pm

Rbk_3 wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:02 pm
Vehicles are up on the website. For JD combine is has th T560 and 2 headers. Doesn’t show coming soon at the bottom like it does for the John Deere tractor catagory. Will be very disappointing if that’s the only JD combine we get
looks like that might be the case, on the bright side we are getting more JD implements, heres to hoping for a seed drill and not just more weights.

User avatar
fenixguy
Posts: 2923
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:48 pm
Location: NC Mountains

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by fenixguy » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:29 pm

I don't think AGCO makes a 45ft header do they? I have no.....
wait for it....
IDEAL!
Maybe they'll get MacDon as a brand and we can use those.
Raising corn and soybeans in Stone Valley.

Gimli54
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:51 am

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by Gimli54 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:40 pm

If they did get macdon that would be awesome as those are the headers we use on our 8240 case combines we just switched from 30ft to 35ft this year

RFERIGOLO
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:25 am

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by RFERIGOLO » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:49 pm

What not haverster option from double rear in front *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown*
Playing PS4 PRO in Brazil, FS 19!

eric21
Posts: 6252
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by eric21 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:57 pm

RFERIGOLO wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:49 pm
What not haverster option from double rear in front *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown*
Depends on what model, you cant just plop something on any machine

RFERIGOLO
Posts: 139
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:25 am

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by RFERIGOLO » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:07 pm

All models from Harvesters
Playing PS4 PRO in Brazil, FS 19!

jamesadams933
Posts: 345
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by jamesadams933 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:29 pm

I don't see them doing it since not every harvester has that as a option.

Scaniaboydk
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:07 pm

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by Scaniaboydk » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:33 pm

I really wish we're getting the grass injectors for the Samson slurry tankers, as that is widely used here in Denmark

eric21
Posts: 6252
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: [FS19]Fact Sheet Friday

Post by eric21 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:52 pm

RFERIGOLO wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:07 pm
All models from Harvesters
Again depends on what model, not all of them have duel wheels

Post Reply