Post by cr41g_1965 »

cotton definitely looks very appealing

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
gmfarmer420

Re: [Video] New „Harvesting Crops“ trailer takes you out on the fields

Post by gmfarmer420 »

redglasses wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:12 pm
Farmer Bacon wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:22 pm The Fendt 515 favourit caught my eye as there isn't one in the fs17 base game.
Same, one classic tractor, maybe more to come *thumbsup*
There were 4 classic models in 17 so hopefully double that at least.
FS22 season pass, FS19 Platinum and FS17 on PC FS15 on X360
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Great video. Now the wait for Nov. 20th
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

I wonder if we’ll be able to choose if we pack the cotton on the picker and then drop the bale of if we’ll be able to unload it like sugarcane and pack it outside the picker as well
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

Wut no Valtras in the vid??
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Forgot to add glad we’re getting what looking like a wider weeder (try saying that five times fast) which will be nice to have
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Gimli54 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:13 pm I wonder if we’ll be able to choose if we pack the cotton on the picker and then drop the bale of if we’ll be able to unload it like sugarcane and pack it outside the picker as well
Not with this type of harvester i dont think
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

RODHA wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:27 pm This video has also been released on Playstation's official youtube channel.
So, I wonder if the pre-order will be online soon?
why is everybody so hyped with DIGITAL pre-orders???
Pre-order it the 19th and you are still the first to play.
It's not like it's going out of stock or something....

(lol, just seeing somebody else thought the same thing in another topic I hadn't seen yet)
PS4 player
SuperVario1

Post by SuperVario1 »

the graphics look great
the progress that GAINTS makes in every FS is fantastic
that makes it worth 2 years waiting for a follow-up
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

mmmmm.. the fendt 515 is not on the list.. went to check it on the webpage and they don't have it. I figured they would since it was shown in the video. maybe next weeks factsheet.. keep them older tractors coming giants I love'em
High Cotton

Post by High Cotton »

eric21 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:35 pm
Gimli54 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:13 pm I wonder if we’ll be able to choose if we pack the cotton on the picker and then drop the bale of if we’ll be able to unload it like sugarcane and pack it outside the picker as well

Not with this picker. It’s “module express”, but the good news is the scripting is in the game so it shouldn’t be too terribly hard to script a module builder. The only customer texture needed is the loose cotton. The base game module texture can be used. The size would need to be changed since the module express builds modules half the length of a pull type builder.

On another note did any one else notice how the pickers leave the stalks behind? Finally!!! That’s one of the other things that bothered me about cotton in fs17 is how the harvested texture were already chopped stalks. Hopefully the rhino 4155 and chopped straw are easy to convert to FS19 allowing us to chop the stalks for a level of fertilization.
bigcrazewolf

Post by bigcrazewolf »

Thanks for this! Looking forward to playing the game:-)
garyst

Post by garyst »

High Cotton wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:56 pm
eric21 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:35 pm

Not with this picker. It’s “module express”, but the good news is the scripting is in the game so it shouldn’t be too terribly hard to script a module builder. The only customer texture needed is the loose cotton. The base game module texture can be used. The size would need to be changed since the module express builds modules half the length of a pull type builder.

On another note did any one else notice how the pickers leave the stalks behind? Finally!!! That’s one of the other things that bothered me about cotton in fs17 is how the harvested texture were already chopped stalks. Hopefully the rhino 4155 and chopped straw are easy to convert to FS19 allowing us to chop the stalks for a level of fertilization.
Very much hoping we see a stalk chopper or puller as well as a hipper/bedder tool and stackfold 3pt. planter. Found it interesting the module hauler is on a trailer to hitch to a semi instead of a typical module hauling truck, and noticed the cotton module didn't have a cover on it.

BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I was wondering how you'd load/unload the cotton harvester, but my prayers have been answered, how big are the blocks? How much does it hold?
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Really hope a round cotton baler is in the base game, maybe even the jd one #fingers crossed.

I diden't realise that case made 1/2 sized box moduels untill this video came out... and apperantly there is an auger wagon that makes them too now... from what i gathered, the round bales cost alot more to make due to the wrapping, and the old school and these new 1/2 sized moduels don't get any wrapping nor twine, so it saves on cost. But cotton falls off them everytime they move...
PC gamer.