Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

lefe1

Re: Farming Simulator 19: Farm like never before!

Post by lefe1 »

That's going to be one expensive dog. But can't wait for the game it's looking awesome.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Holy stuff!
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

Them had better be some pretty darn big animal pens too...200,000 will go a long way when building a fence, a shed, and 2 50gallon barrels cut in half and stuck end on end. That seems ungodly expensive for a CHICKEN COOP! It will definitely affect how I plan my animal production. Hey wait a second...are there not going to be playing fs anymore? There aren’t any pig pens that can be built from what I’m seeing.
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
Stonecutter

Post by Stonecutter »

Pigs are still in the game, guessing their enclosure is after horses.

lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Cowboy5130 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:33 am There aren’t any pig pens that can be built from what I’m seeing.
it has an arrow, So there is more :biggrin2:

miscellaneous (silo's)
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Keep in mind this is from the Gamescom build, so it's a month old already. I know for a fact they are still balancing aspects of game play so there's plenty of time for things like this to be changed.

Added to that do bare in mind the in-game currency is completely false, set for game balance and not reflective of real life in any way.
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

So, those are screenshots from one of the Gamescon videos?
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

AgPro Farms wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:47 pm So, those are screenshots from one of the Gamescon videos?
I don't know if those particular pictures are taken from Gamescom or Herofest, but GIANTS said they were using the same build of the game at Herofest as they did at Gamescom (which is why there was no fresh news coming out over the weekend).
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

I got ya. I kind of thought it was a little early for the testers to be making their videos, but thought maybe that's what these pics were from. Makes sense now.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Farmer Corey

Re: [Dev Blog] Character Customisation

Post by Farmer Corey »

Will consoles have reflective beacon lights & 4 ways

Edit don_apple: moved to more appropriate topic since question was totally unrelated to the topic it was posted in.
Michael5941

Re: [Dev Blog] Character Customisation

Post by Michael5941 »

Farmer Corey wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:24 pm Will consoles have reflective beacon lights & 4 ways
I remember watching one of the preview videos of fs19 and it had reflective beacon lights and from what I've been told everything in the preview videos will be in the game on all platforms if this is true then yes we get reflective beacons on consoles we are also getting chopped straw and that has been confirmed :biggrin2:

Edit don_apple: moved since post it is related to got moved as well.
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

Has anyone seen or know if the John Deere 560 will have a tracked option?
rockyglass

Post by rockyglass »

Hello,

I am new to Farming Simulator 17. I was playing on the Android and thought I would check the PS4 out which it was on there. Wonderful game. Kinda upset that I got FS17 to find out FS19 was coming out in a month. So, that was a waste. Would be nice if the helpers would actually help though. They get blocked and don't work themselves out of the blockage. Would be great if that was changed so that they can actually work. And also empty the harvester themselves.

I know many people are against it, to each their own, but I used the money cheat in the Mods on PS4 to help me get rid of my loan and get some money to get better equipment. So thankful for that. I wonder if that will be in the new FS19. Anyone know????

Wonder if I want to fork more money over for FS19. To bad you can't try it before you buy it. So I could see if it was worth it to me.
JoaoRabit

Post by JoaoRabit »

rockyglass wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:07 pm Wonder if I want to fork more money over for FS19. To bad you can't try it before you buy it. So I could see if it was worth it to me.
Well you can play it and afterwords you can ask for a refund.
rockyglass

Post by rockyglass »

Haha. Good idea. Doubt they will refund me though.