[Dev Blog] Character Customisation

Maze313

Re: [Dev Blog] Character Customisation

Post by Maze313 »

:-| ^Then there alien that’s all I will say on that note I could go off on that subject but I will not this is a forum about farming not what ppl identify as smh
Playing on PS5 and PC
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

Yeah, I wouldn’t open that can of worms, there’s only so much giants can do. People will just have to chose or not play. Question, will we get a dev blog every week now till release?
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Thing is there’s only so much you can dev blog about and Liz pointed out that he has to have to dev who’s worked in that area create the blog which he then posts so we might get one maybe two more but I wouldn’t expect more than that before release
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

HC1Gunner wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:05 am I could care less what my character looks like, I don't spend the day in-game looking at myself the the mirror all the time. Totally worthless stuff, more importing things to be released like...

1 What about modding, 5 1/2 weeks from release, and really not much is known, or has been "officially" talked about by Giant.
2. Not much about the tweaked game engine, what will it be running on, or its options, things that can really effect game performance.
3. Nobody's concerned about in-game mod menus that need an overhaul, (updated / redesigned) ! ! !

Just keep side-stepping the main issues!
  1. Modding will be the same as current, since it is the same exact game with a few more pieces of equipment and SweetFX built in.
  2. Same exact game engine with SweetFX built in. Seriously. The game trailers look exactly like my FS17 does with SweetFX installed.
  3. Now on THAT I am hoping for more information. I always use the web site to download mods and a 3rd party mod manager to manage mods because the in game mod management completely *censored*.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
Herbie99

Post by Herbie99 »

Surely add a swandri for us kiwi lads
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Faelandaea wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:17 am
HC1Gunner wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:05 am I could care less what my character looks like, I don't spend the day in-game looking at myself the the mirror all the time. Totally worthless stuff, more importing things to be released like...

1 What about modding, 5 1/2 weeks from release, and really not much is known, or has been "officially" talked about by Giant.
2. Not much about the tweaked game engine, what will it be running on, or its options, things that can really effect game performance.
3. Nobody's concerned about in-game mod menus that need an overhaul, (updated / redesigned) ! ! !

Just keep side-stepping the main issues!
  1. Modding will be the same as current, since it is the same exact game with a few more pieces of equipment and SweetFX built in.
  2. Same exact game engine with SweetFX built in. Seriously. The game trailers look exactly like my FS17 does with SweetFX installed.
  3. Now on THAT I am hoping for more information. I always use the web site to download mods and a 3rd party mod manager to manage mods because the in game mod management completely *censored*.
If you play on pc then maybe fs19 is fs17 with a graphic improvement but that is a downside with pc modding as no matter what giants does to fs19, it will still be like fs17 because those features are more in likely on fs17 as mods but for us consoles users it's a massive improvement. One pro of being limited on mods is you can't spoil yourself lol
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Gimli54 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:02 am Thing is there’s only so much you can dev blog about and Liz pointed out that he has to have to dev who’s worked in that area create the blog which he then posts so we might get one maybe two more but I wouldn’t expect more than that before release
Yeah, i feel like there's a couple left, maybe 2 or 3, if that.
Rom1

Post by Rom1 »

+1 for beards here too, thanks !
egoego

Post by egoego »

Lisertan wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:01 pm Male characters also get the option to wear a jacket if they want to.
What is the reason for limiting jackets to male characters?
marmarino62

Post by marmarino62 »

How can I access more than the first 4 characters of my already started game?
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

marmarino62 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:58 pm How can I access more than the first 4 characters of my already started game?
You can't without starting over unfortunately.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

livesea72 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:49 am
marmarino62 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:58 pm How can I access more than the first 4 characters of my already started game?
You can't without starting over unfortunately.
If you want to change the character look like, you can edit savegame xml files!
PC only ofcourse. Start a new game with character you want to change, then copy
the lines that determine the character look to old savegame and voila! You have
a new look next time you start your game.
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

^^ You'd think somebody it would dawn on somebody to include that in a game that allows you to create a character to begin with.
Most other games include a barber shop or something to blend it into the game play. Just saying'.