Maze313

Re: [Video] Ravenport Map Featurette

Post by Maze313 »

Awesome
Playing on PS5 and PC
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

I did N.Y. know why but...I really love the look of the swamp are and the scrapyard and the rickety wood bridge. The wares reflection in the swamp and the way the foliage is, it looks actually marshy! The old bridge looks like it could sway the moment you drive on it, NOW that is immersion. The scrap yard looks awesome with randomly scattered car stacks and the clustered ground. That’s not to forget the birds! 11/10 on graphics and American map style giants!
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
MrSealyp

Post by MrSealyp »

The level of detail and texture is phenomenal. It really is stunning. Can't wait for the release date.
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

cr41g_1965 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:52 pm ^^^ best answer

lots of comments about the views and elevation... just wait till the Iowa crowd wakes up... lmao
I'm awake! I heard the map was going to be some what based from Iowa... Except the beaches and palm trees. Davenport Iowa is quite a mixture of topography. I can't wait to check it out more. I too hope the train is autonomous and the vehicle are of more variety.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

Cowboy5130 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:16 pm I did N.Y. know why but...I really love the look of the swamp are and the scrapyard and the rickety wood bridge. The wares reflection in the swamp and the way the foliage is, it looks actually marshy! The old bridge looks like it could sway the moment you drive on it, NOW that is immersion. The scrap yard looks awesome with randomly scattered car stacks and the clustered ground. That’s not to forget the birds! 11/10 on graphics and American map style giants!
My first farm may have to go right next to the scrapyard.. I too think it’s amazing that everything is no longer picture perfect cookie cutter dreamworld like

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Im gonna have to wait until I get my boots on the ground to make an official statement.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Looks awesome! Glad as others have pointed out that it's not the picture perfect world world. Realism looks as great! I'm hoping theres some big fields for that big base game equiptment or the ability to make some out of smaller fields would be even better. Either way the map looks incredible
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

Amazing, totally speachless. :shock: Can't wait to play
Great stuff
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I'm enthused. so much interesting sites to see. thanks, amboss. am interested about the trains running also. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Amboss wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:58 pm
GothicKing13 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:06 pm Good lord, that meme is still around? I thought it was dead by now........
SCNR ;)
But I linked the actual song
Alright, Amboss... you got me. That actually made me laugh a bit. I seen the name you posted... so, scrolled past like "really?" lol. Kudos, friend. The team is doing amazing, everything looks so stunning! Can't wait to build my own farm, I've been very excited since that news dropped!
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Awesome video, everything looks to fit the part.
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Jballak9197 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:55 pm
cr41g_1965 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:52 pm ^^^ best answer

lots of comments about the views and elevation... just wait till the Iowa crowd wakes up... lmao
I'm awake! I heard the map was going to be some what based from Iowa... Except the beaches and palm trees. Davenport Iowa is quite a mixture of topography. I can't wait to check it out more. I too hope the train is autonomous and the vehicle are of more variety.
This looks more like areas of California... Not really Iowa. I've been all over the U.S. and I dont remember Iowa having an ocean front. But drive down Hwy 1 and the 101 in California and this map resembles the west coast spot on.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I too have been to Iowa and Nebraska... my comment wasn't that it was like Iowa but that it isn't flat and in the past there have been many comments that it wasn't like the American farmbelt they were familiar with...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
JCByellowguy

Post by JCByellowguy »

Great work. That is a beautiful looking playground for some farming. Love the ground detail in the shots of the train passing through the country side. Looking forward to spending lots of time in the forests with that amount of detail.
Xbox One Farmer
Yellow Farmer with some Red mixed in
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

After purchasing a parcel, can we remove the buildings on it?