Farming Simulator 19 | Tending to Animals Gameplay Trailer #2

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Farming Simulator 19 | Tending to Animals Gameplay Trailer #2

Post by Lisertan »

Explore one of the many activities on your farm: raising and tending to your various animals.
Many animals are available to be reared on your custom-designed farm. Cows, pigs, sheep, and chickens each have unique needs and rewards for effective farming, and which you choose is entirely up to you. React to the market and focus on the most in-demand produce or have a broad strategy with many more machines, processes, and area requirements.

Horses are a brand new addition, rideable for the first time as a new means of traversing the land in and around your farm, allowing you to train them up for sale at a high price. Keep them healthy with the new oat crop, and transport them between locations in unique equipment.

Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
AgPro Farms

Re: Farming Simulator 19 | Tending to Animals Gameplay Trailer #2

Post by AgPro Farms »

Looking good, Giants. I like it! Also interested in seeing more about that pickup truck with the horse trailer. Glad to see we can sell our on milk now as well. Keep up the good work folks! Looking forward to the release!
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

That is a cute and fun to watch video but I really don't see the "Tending to Animals" part.
Because of the title, I thought I'll be seeing some "how to..." shots with regard to how to feed the animals.
Especially horses and chickens (I remember reading somewhere that we need to tend them in FS19).
Of course I know how to do it now, but it would be good to see if there are any changes or new things.
PS5 / FS22
jdl2002

Post by jdl2002 »

6R. Tractor with loader at the end of the video :search:
Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

And a A Serie Valtra :biggrin2:
Thx for news, see u tomorrow for news vehicles :geeknew:
Last edited by Rafiki on Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zwalter38

Post by zwalter38 »

I wish the video was a little more informative, however cant wait and I will also stay tuned for the new vehicles.
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

Man truck pulling tanker, livestock trailer, pickup "looked like Toyota Hilux" pulling two horse trailer, and look at the shine on that tanker...
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

My sister will be excited to see this :biggrin2: *thumbsup*
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

We can also see the eggs in boxes like we saw the milk in the metal drums. Wonder if there was any significance of the 2 meeting at the end or if it was just to completes the tiny story told by the video seeing as how she didn’t say, “and this is my boyfriend, he’s funny and likes to ride horses with me...” Then again though, it was an animal video.
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
Haye

Post by Haye »

Thank you for the cute little teacher video about the animals.
I love the marketing strategy you guys at giants have, keep it up.

Nice to see little sneak previews about the new things you did to the animals and to see some new equipment.
I love you can sell milk now, I wonder if we will be able to sell the milk canisters, or only in a trailer. For the small farmers among us.
I also saw a little flatbedtrailer, look like it was big enough for 6-8 pallets of pigfood.
In FS17 we didnt have this in the vanilla game, only in a mod. Cant wait to play the game, just 1 month away.
A xbox one x farmer
DukaSoft

Post by DukaSoft »

I have copy pasted my question here since it seemed more fitting and there still isnt an answer.

Would love to preorder FS19

Does the animal animation still break when running above 60 fps?
PC User
Specs:
Intel i7-6700k @4.00Ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
16GB - 2133MHz RAM
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Spitfire55

Post by Spitfire55 »

Looking Good!
Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

RODHA wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:29 pm
Especially horses and chickens (I remember reading somewhere that we need to tend them in FS19).
In the shot just before the boxes of eggs there's a feed trough in the chicken pen! So yeah looks confirmed that we have to feed them.
Optimist: Glass is half full
Pessimist: Glass is half empty

Engineer: The glass is twice the size it needs to be!

PC Specs (upgraded at last!): Acer Orion 3000; i5-8400, 8Gb Ram, GTX 1050ti, Intel Optane 16gb
drb

Post by drb »

So cows make money by producing milk, sheep with wool, and chickens with eggs... Why is there no mention of how money is made through pigs? Or the fact that you can make money from all the animals by selling them to the animal dealer/slaughterhouse?

And why not show off the manure and slurry production methods? No "thanks for the slurry/manure" for the pigs? This would've been a great opportunity to show all of the "unique ... rewards" from the animals, or at least one reward per animal - pigs got nothing in this video for some reason. It would've taken just another 5 seconds of a slurry tanker filling up or loading a manure spreader with a wheel loader...