Streaming week is coming

HC1Gunner

Re: Streaming week is coming

Post by HC1Gunner »

RODHA wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:56 am I left the streams after Lethian.
Cause basically none of the important questions were being answered. At least not in the English streams. Intentionally or not I don't know. But almost every question seemed to have come from a new player. There was no question or answer I didn't know from the forum. I'm done hoping to get information on the streams. They are just a means of showcasing. May be I got the purpose of them completely wrong from the begining.
2nd that, yesterday the camera spent more time of the Marketing guy than on game play. I started watching Daggerwin's game play, no questions being answered / asked, but lot more informative. I keep asking legit questions, but mine don't get picked. And what was all this career crud that VF kept asking yesterday, 75% of the questions yesterday had nothing to do with anything game related, I felt like almost the entire stream was a waste.
With no GPS, why not at least put a compass at the top right corner of the screen, or center/top.

1. This would help getting around new maps.
2. It would aid in going straight down a field.

I would think a compass could be added in patch, and I can't believe much programming would be involved.

It says streams through the 19th, but so far I don't see anything for today (Sat), did they change the time for Sat & Sun?
Asus ROG STRIX X670E-A GAMING
AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D
32GB G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo AMD EXPO 32GB DDR5 6000 F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR
SSD NVMe 1 TB - Samsung 990 PRO
Sapphire NITRO+ RX 7900 XTX Vapor-X
Corsair HX1200 1200 Watt Pwr Sup
NZXT Kraken Z73 360 AIO CPU Cooler
Sennheiser Game One headset / Sennheiser GSX 1000 Gaming Audio Amplifier
LG 32GK850G-B 32" QHD 65Hz Refresh Rate
Win 11 Pro 64bit
Guil

Post by Guil »

Apologies, the video above says PC specs I. The description
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

RODHA wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:56 am I left the streams after Lethian.
Cause basically none of the important questions were being answered. At least not in the English streams. Intentionally or not I don't know. But almost every question seemed to have come from a new player. There was no question or answer I didn't know from the forum. I'm done hoping to get information on the streams. They are just a means of showcasing. May be I got the purpose of them completely wrong from the begining.
Most of the first three days they were hyping up the beacons and its pc only!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

PsychoFarmer wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:52 am
TacoFarmer wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:43 am
eric21 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:34 pm The sun and moon is the same on consoles, saw the Xbox stream yesterday
What XBox stream? You got a link. I thought all the streams were on PC?
Here you go https://youtu.be/qwlAbKTh_Dc
Thanks!!!
Anybody watch this guy today? He was taking luggage to a castle. He couldnt get the luggage flipped right.
He drives his JD tractor off a cliff!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Decker_MMIV

Post by Decker_MMIV »

HC1Gunner wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:30 pm [..] why not at least put a compass at the top right corner of the screen, or center/top.
Isn't there a compass in the lower left mini-map, in front of the x/y coordinates?

----

Having seen the past days live streams, I do wish Giants could instruct (educate?) the invited YouTubers, on how to use some of the often forgotten keyboard controls, which I presume are still present in FS19 as they have been in the past game versions:

- <SHIFT + TAB> to switch to previous vehicle (reverse switching), and
- when on foot; <TAB>, <SHIFT + TAB> to quickly switch to the last bought/reset vehicle.

Seeing a blur of '<TAB>, <TAB>, <TAB>, oh I just passed the vehicle, <TAB>, <TAB>, <TAB>' is a bit confusing and time consuming.
Or perhaps tell them to use the maxi-map more, with regards to switching to a particular vehicle?
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

@tacofarmer yes some are a joke, wouldn’t be the end of the world if they gave some people on this forum a preview copy even if they couldn’t stream it just for Q&A purposes. In my opinion mr sealyp is one of the best youtubers so it’s a shame he hasn’t had a preview copy
VMB-TAN

Post by VMB-TAN »

Mrsealyp deserves a copy for sure, if you ask me. But they didn't... lol
Too many (especially console) questions are left unanswered...

I heard Squirrel was playing FS19 multiplayer, anyone seen that?
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I might have missed an announcement about the speed of thee ripening of the crop from planting. in fs17 you could delay the ripening factor to two days instead of one. I don't know what the name of that factor of the game is but I wonder if fs19 has a mode like that. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

do hope people do realize the video of game play on xbox is about 2 month old version of the game as was said on stream today the cd/dvd version before the day 1 update so could very well see the beacons could be the same as pc we will have to wait to find out for sure inless they say something on stream or if someone from giant's say's other wise on here and i'm not talking a moderator.