Streaming week is coming

BigC92

Re: Streaming week is coming

Post by BigC92 »

Yes agreed RODHA, tbh i got more information about the game from Ken than Martin, i mean im not saying what Martin was saying isn't the best information, he speaks English really good, but Ken answered questions that alot of us had about the game, but VF and Simul8 make a great team, they were funny, you gotta have some humor in videos, but in the passed streams has been great.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

That's because Ken is a tester and Martin is a PR guy.

Btw on the German stream tonight they are going to be talking about the equipment in game, not sure all of it but most of it
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

That was a much better stream! VF was massively better and there was some really good info in there!
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

Agreed, Rodha. Yesterday's stream appeared much more informative, IMO. Not taking away from Martin, but I think the Q&A was more informative than the previous streams. Thanks to both Martin and LETHIAN for their input.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^Ya well I would hope a QA guy knows more about the game then the PR guy, which he did. Martin did a great job with what info he had. I think their having a multiplayer stream on the weekend which I'm looking forward to.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Can someone translate roughly what the giants German statement is saying? :confusednew:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

It's a shame Giants had to post in regards to some filth being spilled over the German streams. I don't know what all was said, but I've also seen a lot of trash on posts from YT and Giants Twitter that are unbelievable. A simple solution would be to DON'T WATCH, DON'T BUY, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT FARMING SIMULATOR IF ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS BASH CREATORS, MODDERS, STREAMERS, ETC. GROW THE #$@% UP AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE'S TIME TO WASTE WITH YOUR PATHETIC CRYING, WHINING, DISRESPECT AND UNGRATEFULNESS. :hi:
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Yeah I don't bother reading them, these days people don't have respect for anyone else, it's just them and that's it
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

redglasses wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:21 pm Can someone translate roughly what the giants German statement is saying? :confusednew:
+1 For real.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

This.

FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Maenoooh

Post by Maenoooh »

They say in the future they will delete more messages that are negative and they are asking us to do nice to other farming players. That’s all that’s important I think.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Good stuff tonite,really enjoyed it. Don’t speak much German but some of the comments on the German live stream referring to the war and such I found appalling (last nite) glad to say it was no one from this forum....well they weren’t names I recognised
VMB-TAN

Post by VMB-TAN »

I've been enjoying the livestreams... So much good stuff :) Horses will earn you 50k when fully trained... wow!

Any knowlegde about the money on cotton?
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Stream today was awesome guys lot of good info. I really like the format of the youtubers showing things off ingame while A giants employee answers the question I thought that worked really well.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

yes awesome stream today giants. *thumbsup* just getting me more amped to get my hands on the game sooner. hurry up Monday... :biggrin2: