Streaming week is coming

Sandhill

Re: Streaming week is coming

Post by Sandhill »

A star is born, well done Lisertan, the best stream yet!
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

This is a first for giants streaming like this and in just a few days they’ve gotten better at it, I wonder if they’ll do something like this albeit smaller for the big expansion in year just curious, the wait is killing me but my soul shall live again when I receive my copy of fs 19, thank you giants
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

Does anybody know if the crop cycle has been changed? Now that you have two different stages of weeds along with fertilization, there is more to keep up with. I use the single fertilization option, but I would not mind having to clear out some weeds.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I don't know the cycle but I was just watching Daggerwin's live stream on Ravenport and those pesky weeds popped up just after seeding. He was x15 speed though. But still they seem to be quick on their feet.
PS5 / FS22
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Maenoooh wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:05 pm They say in the future they will delete more messages that are negative and they are asking us to do nice to other farming players. That’s all that’s important I think.
Thanks *thumbsup*
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I saw my first informative video this morning... SIMUL8 did a contracting video on how it works... pretty good. I have yet to see anyone start in hard mode... most start in normal...or infant. I also saw another vid that had a comment about the beehives, solar panels and windmills being gone... if that's true.... kudo's to Giants for getting rid of fast money... lets hope the money cheat box doesn't rear it's ugly head

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

VMB-TAN wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:17 pm Any knowlegde about the money on cotton?
On the English stream they sold two cotton bales for a total of 27K if I recall correctly.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

I enjoyed last nights stream too, Lis was very relaxed, informative and charismatic. Good job.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

cr41g_1965 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:33 pm...lets hope the money cheat box doesn't rear it's ugly head
Lets not. Because, you know... It is not just you playing the game.
Besides, solar panels and wind tubines were nowhere near "easy money" cause they already costed truck load of cash.
PS5 / FS22
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I like the money cheat boxes, they’re a good way of moving from map to map on console if you don’t want to start from scratch every time. Just because they are on mod hub it doesn’t mean you have to download them
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

They have tons of uses other than being a tool to judge people.
PS5 / FS22
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

RODHA wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:17 pm a tool to judge people.
I will have to remember that one...

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

What is the current overview of artificial helper improvements, I have not had time to watch streams much. Was anything revealed?

For example, can I now get AI to drive next to me as I drive a combine or forage harvester for example?
VMB-TAN

Post by VMB-TAN »

CombineBert wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:44 pm
VMB-TAN wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:17 pm Any knowlegde about the money on cotton?
On the English stream they sold two cotton bales for a total of 27K if I recall correctly.
Thanks for the heads up, didn't have time to see the entire thing yesterday. It took quite a while to fill up the harvester!
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Excellent stream yesterday. Glad to see they brought up wear and tear. I can't wait to run all of my equipment into the ground and never perform maintenance so they all look old worn out. :lol:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!