Official release times confirmed

Beastbubba

Re: Official release times confirmed

Post by Beastbubba »

masneoquil wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:19 pm
lefe1 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:58 pm I'm glad i'm getting a hard copy Tuesday. because the one's trying to download it by internet will probably have to wait a couple of days because the internet will be backed up just like when certain mods where released and nobody could download them. HAHA
I don't think thats the case for steam users ;)
Never had an issue with Steam, they got the server power to back them. Could be an issue from Giants site thou... But I get all my games from Steam if it's avaliable, just so much easier to manage them.
PC gamer.
ErwinR55

Post by ErwinR55 »

lefe1 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:45 pm
lefe1 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:58 pm I'm glad i'm getting a hard copy Tuesday. because the one's trying to download it by internet will probably have to wait a couple of days because the internet will be backed up just like when certain mods where released and nobody could download them. HAHA
not talking about steam.. i'm talking about PSN and Xbox
If preordered, it pre downloads on your console if you have it on, so no real biggy I guess.

I need to have my games on disc, only FS not. Cause this is a game I play the entire year, on and off in between everything else. So no discswapping needed for FS. Can leave the other games that I play in one go till finished before going to another game in the disc tray :D
PS4 player
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

lefe1 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:45 pm
not talking about steam.. i'm talking about PSN and Xbox
If I'm not mistaken, in game modhub is not hosted in PSN servers. It is in Giant's servers. So, the issues with mod downloading has got nothing to the with the game downloading. Besides if you pre-order, PS4 pre-downloads the game and makes it ready for use at the exact moment of release. But still, nothing can replace a hardcopy :coolnew: *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

I bought a hard copy cause I got it 10 bucks off on Amazon and last year it was 11am on release day before I could play. This year it sounds like it will release a lot earlier so i guess I'll be waiting again lol.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Hard copies can be lost or damaged. Steam is forever!
PC gamer.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Beastbubba wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:10 am Hard copies can be lost or damaged. Steam is forever!
That's actually what I'm worried about. I have small children lol. I keep my games in a drawer but I'm really thinking about cancelling my disc and buying the dl.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Hard copy all the way. couple of weeks ago I sold my COD WWII and tomb raider on ebay. received $14.40 for COD and $16.75 for tomb raider so I made $31.15 that helped me pay for my hard copy of fs19. and I will be selling fs17 they are Trending at around $20.00. so just say I get $15 for fs17 I just made $46 to pay for fs19..... So I allways get a hard copy...
Buffzila

Post by Buffzila »

ITs possible to pre-load on steam or not? if yes, from what time is possible?

Thx for answer
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Buffzila wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:57 pm ITs possible to pre-load on steam or not? if yes, from what time is possible?

Thx for answer
No, you can't preload. But you can preorder and keep your computer "ON"..then it will download as soon as it will be available.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Oh Good News, Gamestop just told me that I can pick up my hard copy for FS19 anytime after 9PM on Monday.. YEEEHAAA!
Buffzila

Post by Buffzila »

Miketeg wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:23 pm
Buffzila wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:57 pm ITs possible to pre-load on steam or not? if yes, from what time is possible?

Thx for answer
No, you can't preload. But you can preorder and keep your computer "ON"..then it will download as soon as it will be available.
i have it preorder few months ago, but if i buy pure farming, its possible download game one day before release, not possible to play, but can be downloaded for be prepared to play on release.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

lefe1 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:26 pm Oh Good News, Gamestop just told me that I can pick up my hard copy for FS19 anytime after 9PM on Monday.. YEEEHAAA!
That is cool *thumbsup* Enjoy :hi:
PS5 / FS22
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

RODHA wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:35 am That is cool *thumbsup* Enjoy :hi:
Thank You. we all will be having fun very very soon. Enjoy *thumbsup* :biggrin2:
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

It's still good that we have the FS17 to help wait or stress would increase. :biggrin2:
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

I have a Moderate Traumatic Brain Injury( a mild concussion) and I’m layed off of almost all screentime for the next month or so so I’ll be getting into the game about a month late unless the doc clears me sooner...
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!