[FS19] Giants Mods this week

Florish

Re: [FS19] Giants Mods this week

Post by Florish »

Gimli54 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:54 pm I used the money cheat box to set up my farm in a new save game then played without it the money box offers a lot of flexibility and helps people play how that want, this is why I believe the money cheat box should come back
That is exactually what i do with the box!
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

My only complaint with farm manager is the fact you can’t flex and adjust the setting before you load into the game to meet how you wanna play for example someone might find 1.25 million plenty or even to much to start their farm on but for me personally having seen the land prices and the fact it costs 300k+ to but a house to, to set up how I enjoy playing would take about 2 to maybe 2.2 million dollars to set up my farm with sheds the house a silo and starting equipment which is why in the next fs I think giants should add a feature in farm manager where you can choose how much money you want to load in with say 750k to 2.5 million at least so people can set up quicker and easier to how they wanna farm, I would say the should make the maximum load in money more for test maps so people can try every piece of equipment if they so choose but so long as they have some kinda cheese money system like the multiplayer right now I can live without that
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Farmer Richie wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:24 am :!: Why dont Giants take FS19 and start again.

So many issues in digital Copy that I paid $130 for twice thats 2 copies.

I am so pi** atm I cannot believe that this game is crashing so badly on PS4. Last time I pay that much for a game ever again. It is BS Giants/Focus.

The game needs 2 be seriously repaired. And by the way bring back the f*** "Money Cheat" thing that caused no issues in FS17. *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown* This game would *censored* without that..
I feel you pain when mine PS4 store download did crash first time I fought meh what the heck but since then it was 12 times already.... :hmm:
PlayStation 5 FS22 :coolnew:
Game Tag: Colin_TJ :hi:
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

*thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
Law0t019t wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:35 am Or just play the game the way its meant to be played and actually work for your money rather than cheating it i guarantee if you cheat money the game will be dead for you in a few weeks.
So true. Never had to use cheats as its missing the point of paying for something and enjoying playing it... you are so right sir
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

Me thinks I might do few mods myself when I get time off from work, just for crack. Even got few ideas for buildings sell points with bit extra. :mrgreen:
pcdoc

Post by pcdoc »

Wasn't the money cheat an external mod? Even so go search youtube and theres a step by step of how to add as much money as tha' wants.
Colin_TJ

Post by Colin_TJ »

can someone send me link in priv where i can find giants editor for FS19 please... thanks (if its out already)
sofr-oleg

Post by sofr-oleg »

will it be in the game Package "HORSCH AgroVation Vehicles"?
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

Law0t019t wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:35 am Or just play the game the way its meant to be played and actually work for your money rather than cheating it i guarantee if you cheat money the game will be dead for you in a few weeks.
I can see it both ways. I’ve “cheated” to setup new saves for a specific scenario I want to play out, and I’ve done it the “right way”. Both can be fun, I think, if done right.

That said, the new “from scratch” option, in conjunction with contracts, has turned out to be a blast for me. I’ve now got about 3-4 hours on a from-scratch save and I don’t own a scrap of land. Just a tractor and a fertilizer spreader, working jobs (with leased harvesters or my rig for fertilizer jobs) and saving up. I’m having so much fun, I’ve decided to not to even buy land until I’ve collected all the equipment I need to do either arable or grassland operations (I haven’t decided which yet), plus the cash to buy some land.

So, yeah, the “right” way has a lot more appeal to me with the new systems in place. :biggrin2:
CryKilerPL

Post by CryKilerPL »

Okay, what are the plans for next week GIANTS? What mods will we see? Maybe Fendt combine harvesters?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

CryKilerPL wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:41 am Okay, what are the plans for next week GIANTS? What mods will we see? Maybe Fendt combine harvesters?
Might see something next week
Sourdchiefer

Post by Sourdchiefer »

Maybe lisertan can give us a highlight on fridays for what’s in store for the following week. We are super thirsty right now and for console it feels naked.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Hey what's on the agenda for next week?
Adison

Post by Adison »

Any money mods. I have been really struggling to find the fun without being able to try out all the new vehicles.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Does anyone actually read in this forum?