[FS19] Giants Mods this week

RODHA

Re: [FS19] Giants Mods this week

Post by RODHA »

Number of mods waiting to be tested: 263
Bets are open. I say this number will fly pass 300 at the end of this week :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

[PS4|XB1] Wheel Loader Shovel
[PS4|XB1] Fliegl Log Trailer
[PS4|XB1] Fork Lizard With Claws
And console only ?
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
petorious

Post by petorious »

The modhub reputation will be ruined if they don't change something soon with testing, i know of people who have had mods in queue for over a month with no sight of testing.
Heyward83

Post by Heyward83 »

Think it’s pretty clear they are struggling, just wish they would prioritise some maps to please the community that’s what we all want, I am sure it would ease the complaints if they did that. But probably another week of forks and trailers 🙄
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Johnd7930 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:44 pm
hjvg wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:03 pm looks like no new mods today (was hoping for a new map)
Same here haven’t played it since early December waiting for marwell soon hopefully 👍🏻
Marwell was in testing and got pulled so it could get a quick update.its probably in the 200s of the 263 in testing.its going to be 2+ weeks before we see it IF it passes.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Heyward83

Post by Heyward83 »

petorious wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:49 pm The modhub reputation will be ruined if they don't change something soon with testing, i know of people who have had mods in queue for over a month with no sight of testing.
4D modding released a trailer on FB because how slow the modhub has been.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Heyward83 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:01 pm Think it’s pretty clear they are struggling, just wish they would prioritise some maps to please the community that’s what we all want, I am sure it would ease the complaints if they did that. But probably another week of forks and trailers 🙄
[/quote

would you be happy knowing your hard work was being bypassed just to make the community happy? Im sure you would be excited to share your work with the community and it kept getting pushed back over and over.I know I would. That's why Giants test like they do it's fair weather the community likes it or not
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
garyst

Post by garyst »

I know they are doing their best to try to test and release mods and the next patch and dlc, but I fear modders will eventually be discouraged to submit their mod to giants because of the slow pace they are able to test and release them and unfortunately consoles could maybe miss out on some great mods. Hopefully they will finish the patch soon or get the new people they are looking to hire soon so the pace will pick up and the number can start to go down to a more reasonable amount waiting to be tested.
Heyward83

Post by Heyward83 »

Yeah I see your point, it’s just frustrating.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

People don't have the patience these days, too much greed
petorious

Post by petorious »

eric21 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:19 pm People don't have the patience these days, too much greed
You got your face proper buried up their back sides haven't ya, its like nobody can be negative even if could be constructive sometimes! There is clearly some issues and I think the line has passed where its no longer about patience. People payed good money for this game and plenty have not played the game due to issues, not just the problems they seem to be having with modhub.
JCByellowguy

Post by JCByellowguy »

eric21 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:19 pm People don't have the patience these days, too much greed
I do agree with you, you do have a point. I think if people took more time to thoroughly bring their point accross in more words than "we want mods" the forum would appear more constructive than just a bunch of short comments that are perceived as just negative.

I also think a lot of the want for mods so early in the game is the lack of content in the base game. Modders have to bring the same mods to the game every new edition and as a player that is frustrating because every new edition should implement the successes of what was modded in to the last. Out the gate of every new edition of farming simulator the majority of players are stuck waiting for modders to mod in the same stuff they modded into the edition before.

The players edition after edition prove to Giants they want X,Y, and Z when modders bring it into the game. Yet the next edition leaves out X, Y, and Z and the modders have to yet bring those same type of mods to the new edition. I am not saying this in anger but in a constructive manner as I am one of the players who is waiting for a certain type of mod that Giants has the ability to include in the base game yet each new edition of FS myself as well as others are left waiting for a modder to bring it into the game.
Xbox One Farmer
Yellow Farmer with some Red mixed in
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

I'm not having any major issues with the game. I play with PS4Pro and PC. I dont have bugs, or the kind that I notice even. There is so many mods already added and the game is ONLY 2 MONTHS OLD people. More will come, with FS17 we started to get many most wanted mods after a year or so.

BTW there are 2 good default maps that I like, I have modified, created fields, roads, forests, builded 5 farmd etc. so much to do. More maps will come some time, I'm not in that kind of hurry to get them asap.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

They only have 4 or 5 QA people so they can only test so much at a time. I think they do pretty well putting out the mods we get now.
TheVpSniper

Post by TheVpSniper »

yes the game is farly new but fs17 had maps out within the first month so stop making excuses