[FS19] Giants Mods this week

throsbi

Re: [FS19] Giants Mods this week

Post by throsbi »

Giants has a cheat department? Interesting wonder what you have to do to get a position there :this: :hmm: :biggrin2:
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Guess we will just have to wait and see if they release it or not.I thought it was in the modhub as well.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
GSD84

Post by GSD84 »

What is this weeks mods ? And Will the patch come out this week ?
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

GSD84 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:51 am What is this weeks mods ? And Will the patch come out this week ?
Do people not understand that there is no guarantee, implied, inferred or otherwise, that we will get mods every week? I know that for many, mods are a key aspect of gameplay, but mods are by no means required to play the game. Ergo, there is no requirement to continuously "churn out" mods, though my impression that many believe this to be the case continues to be reinforced every day here.

Ironically, you also ask about the patch... Which likely requires similar resources to those employed for the production (of Giants own mods) and verification/validation of other mods...

So, I ask you - what do you want more? Patch or "moar" (done intentionally) mods?

As an aside, why can't we all just enjoy the game and then be "pleasantly surprised" when mods hit the modhub? They do have those fancy "New" and "Beta" sections ;)
GSD84

Post by GSD84 »

cmdrbyron wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:30 pm
GSD84 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:51 am What is this weeks mods ? And Will the patch come out this week ?
Do people not understand that there is no guarantee, implied, inferred or otherwise, that we will get mods every week? I know that for many, mods are a key aspect of gameplay, but mods are by no means required to play the game. Ergo, there is no requirement to continuously "churn out" mods, though my impression that many believe this to be the case continues to be reinforced every day here.

Ironically, you also ask about the patch... Which likely requires similar resources to those employed for the production (of Giants own mods) and verification/validation of other mods...

So, I ask you - what do you want more? Patch or "moar" (done intentionally) mods?

As an aside, why can't we all just enjoy the game and then be "pleasantly surprised" when mods hit the modhub? They do have those fancy "New" and "Beta" sections ;)

I most whant the patch that fix the game 🙂
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

A fix for harvesters either digging in or missing bits of ground is what's really needed.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
criss20ster

Post by criss20ster »

When will the holmer terra variant come with appetizers?
Dankaila7

Post by Dankaila7 »

Mate you could not have said it better. I thoroughly agree! The game is absolutely splendid the way it is. *thumbsup*
Deora

Post by Deora »

New mods in the modhub! I hope the Krone BigX 580 has an back hitch which works 😁
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
Cheesemass

Post by Cheesemass »

criss20ster wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:46 pm When will the holmer terra variant come with appetizers?
I’m voting for mushroom crustades - endlessly more class than the cocktail weiners that they served with FS17. I mean, who doesn’t want a mushroom plot?
Niteeye

Post by Niteeye »

Base game has a shelf life of like 2 weeks without mods . Sadly , whilst its understandable , Giants maps are very bland and hold no enjoyment for me. A lot of the machinery I like to use is from modders . But with age , comes understanding , and I am more than happy to wait :-)
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

Niteeye wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:00 am Base game has a shelf life of like 2 weeks without mods . Sadly , whilst its understandable , Giants maps are very bland and hold no enjoyment for me. A lot of the machinery I like to use is from modders . But with age , comes understanding , and I am more than happy to wait :-)
Well, your leading statement is highly subjective, but I can appreciate that perspective. I do agree that while the new maps are quite the production visually, and love the new "plot" acquisition model, I do feel that they don't quite "tick all the boxes" from a gameplay perspective. Having played both for about 50hrs each (Ravenport as "New Farmer", Felsbrunn as "Farm Manager"), I find myself often thinking back to how things were setup in Goldcrest Valley and Sosnovoka (sp?) on FS17. Not invoking a direct comparison per se, just reflecting.

As for machinery, well, that's always a tough one - everyone has their preferences, especially when it comes to brands. But I would offer that Giants does a great job (my own opinion) of providing a spectrum of equipment for varying use-cases, especially in the realms of fieldwork.

Just about anyone could be able to find a gap in their line-up (in terms of brand or functionality), but such is the nature of life, and the law of diminishing returns likely plays a role ;)
throsbi

Post by throsbi »

Is it me or when you see lisertan do you think Lizard man?

Maybe I need glasses or maybe its the Lizard brand and FS stuck on my brain idk.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: never thought of that.
Nice one *thumbsup*
PS5 / FS22
Markceltigordon

Post by Markceltigordon »

Anyone know if goldcrest is coming to fs 19