[FS19] Patch 1.1.2 Beta

Pict

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.1.2 Beta

Post by Pict »

Toys7505 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:56 pm Hope this helps you.....

Toys
It does indeed, it saves much time chewing though text files :)

Thanks
Lightpyro

Post by Lightpyro »

this worked fine for me for the Force feedback, but we cannot adjust in th logitech software so now is very light for me is too light if you guys add a force feedback adjustable would be good .But please add it so we can access it in game menu aswell and not only from main menu.
that can be bad for ppl has issue with the game from crashing often when you go in and out from it.. Pluss it will be more easy to adjust the wheel too

IF some of you dont know where to find the deadzone options:

Go to options then click on the controller icon you will see mouse settings.
But if you look down there is 2 buttons one says ESC another one says Switch device click on that Switch device
then you are ready to adjust it
Last edited by Lightpyro on Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
Rick76

Post by Rick76 »

All these issues could been avoided on release,
IF Giants released a Test version to those who Pre-orderd it, and with the "mission" to find the majority of bus, and Giant could have had them fixed Before the main game release.
And as a thank give them who assisted on it some credits or some thing..

and i have been a faithful follower since FS11
Neopherus

Post by Neopherus »

I haven't needed to download the Beta patch but even on the stable game I seem to see improvements. Did you do something with weedgrowth? It seems alot more individual to each field now! IE. if it has already been weeded/sprayed, the next "weedwave" skips your field. Thumbs up from a busy horsefarmer! :D
texasplowboy

Post by texasplowboy »

Rick76 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:36 pm All these issues could been avoided on release,
IF Giants released a Test version to those who Pre-orderd it, and with the "mission" to find the majority of bus, and Giant could have had them fixed Before the main game release.

YUP, and look who they got to test it. A bunch of youtubers! Giants hand picked youbers at that. What a joke giants has pulled!
MrScsi

Post by MrScsi »

texasplowboy wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:27 pm
Rick76 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:36 pm All these issues could been avoided on release,

YUP, and look who they got to test it. A bunch of youtubers! Giants hand picked youbers at that. What a joke giants has pulled!
So you deleted it off your PC and went back to what 17?
marc1891

Post by marc1891 »

i have downloaded the beta patch but my fanatec clubsport v2 pedal its recognize,but accelerator,brake dont move and i not have the possibility to register comand on "device command option.i hope that all solved soon with a new patch.its frustrating......
Lightpyro

Post by Lightpyro »

Im total agree with you.. and yeah i was pre-order this seems i should not do that
mistake have made will not do that on they new game if is gonna be a new one after this one
eric21

Post by eric21 »

MrScsi wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:38 pm

Nah I bet he's still playing fs19
Keade

Post by Keade »

You know what is funny?

So if this is the case where GIANTS had gotten youtubers to test out the game prior to release then the youtubers would've been playing on a bug free game right? Were any of the youtubers using anything besides a keyboard and mouse at all during these tests?
If they were then everything would've been fine for them.

Come the day of release?
There are numerous issues being reported, numerous bugs, input issues, gamepad issues etc etc

Were these issues even mentioned when these youtubers were live streaming?

So GIANTS invited all of these youtubers over for testing, great, and or had probably issued some with a bug free copy of the game because it's going to be featured live yet it there shouldn't be any issues, no problem they sort all of that out and low and behold the game runs just perfect for them.

What I am saying here is I find it funny how these youtubers were able to play a bug/issue free game and yet upon the day of release, there is madness. I'd reckon that GIANTS knew of the issues already and waited until bug reports were rolling in before they started doing anything about it, but, the question is that if GIANTS had allowed the youtubers to live stream a perfect copy of the game then why screw it over for everyone else by deliberately implanting a string of issues?
marc1891

Post by marc1891 »

edit from my previous post:now i am not able to walk also with keyboard.and the placeble dont move on the map with mouse.thanks,giants.now im unable to play.resolve all soon.
texasplowboy

Post by texasplowboy »

MrScsi wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:38 pm

No I do know enough that some things I can FIX myself.
texasplowboy

Post by texasplowboy »

Keade wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:32 pm

You know what is funny?

So if this is the case where GIANTS had gotten youtubers to test out the game prior to release then the youtubers would've been playing on a bug free game right? Were any of the youtubers using anything besides a keyboard and mouse at all during these tests?
If they were then everything would've been fine for them.

Come the day of release?
There are numerous issues being reported, numerous bugs, input issues, gamepad issues etc etc

Were these issues even mentioned when these youtubers were live streaming?

So GIANTS invited all of these youtubers over for testing, great, and or had probably issued some with a bug free copy of the game because it's going to be featured live yet it there shouldn't be any issues, no problem they sort all of that out and low and behold the game runs just perfect for them.

What I am saying here is I find it funny how these youtubers were able to play a bug/issue free game and yet upon the day of release, there is madness. I'd reckon that GIANTS knew of the issues already and waited until bug reports were rolling in before they started doing anything about it, but, the question is that if GIANTS had allowed the youtubers to live stream a perfect copy of the game then why screw it over for everyone else by deliberately implanting a string of issues?
This is the truth to the matter at hand. I too stream videos like those that got FS19 pre-release. I also have gotten free copys of games to stream prior to release. But here is the gods truth. I have been told by devs. not to compare the new to the old. Not to say anything if I do encounter a bug or some kind of hiccup in the game. I'm to sound positive about the game.

With all that said, you have to understand that I'm just like those youtubers who streamed FS19 are usually under NDA.

I like FS19 and I do think it has some real good possibility for the future. But giants has to fix the game (pretty fast) to make any money before the game ends up in a bargain bin at the retailers.
TAfirehawk

Post by TAfirehawk »

This still doesn't fix the analog gamepad stick assignment to vehicle accelerate/brake as it only accepts digital inputs via ingame setup, but I can manually configure properly with inputBinding.xml

Seems like such a basic thing to be done well before launch.......
NickD94

Post by NickD94 »

Stegei wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:01 am ninjayx02, if you did not click "Save Controls" in the game, the inputBinding.xml in the profile directory still contains your old settings and thus you can still create a backup.
What about consoles ?
Farming is Life ( Respect Farmers )