[FS19] Patch 1.1.2 Beta

NickD94

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.1.2 Beta

Post by NickD94 »

What about Consoles I see nothing about consoles just pc...
Farming is Life ( Respect Farmers )
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Most of the things their fixing looks to be only pc so it wouldn't even make sense to bring a beta to console
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
yib

Post by yib »

platform PC

Felsbrunn field 19 not correct fertilizer
onle the edges are blue

grt yib
KiwiFarmer

Post by KiwiFarmer »

NickD94 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:47 am What about Consoles I see nothing about consoles just pc...
We'll get it when the update comes out.
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

Does this beta patch change anything for us mouse and keyboard users? Since I did not have any issues listed in OP, but pretty much encountered almost every known gameplay bug.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

If people would stop pre-ordering, the companies would not make any money until release day. They would be more likely to make sure it is in tip top shape in order to get sales going.
If they've already made their money via pre-orders, they're more likely to sit back and let paying customers (aka unpaid testers) do the grunt work.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

^^Yep^^ Pre-orders are the reason we get unfinished games. I've done it in the past but never again.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

thumbwiz wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:20 pm If people would stop pre-ordering, the companies would not make any money until release day. They would be more likely to make sure it is in tip top shape in order to get sales going.
If they've already made their money via pre-orders, they're more likely to sit back and let paying customers (aka unpaid testers) do the grunt work.
yeah....but you cant tell that to people here.. most here just assume that a game must ship with problems...its the new world norm

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
dexus

Post by dexus »

Hey,
After install this beta patch, my wheel G29 and side panel work fine but I have problem with walking outside the vehicle (key W and S don't work).

I can't lift the front loader with joypad (saitek side panel).
WildBill813

Post by WildBill813 »

MrScsi wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:38 pm So you deleted it off your PC and went back to what 17?
Actually, yes. (Well, not deleted, but not played either.) And I'm not demanding a refund either. At least not yet.

FS17 modded with Seasons, GPS, FollowMe, AIExtension, and on and on and on. FS17 is a fantastic game. It looks great, plays great, is stable, and with all of the mods, it gives FS19 a run for it's money.

FS19 has potential. Graphically, it looks better than FS17, but properly tweaked, FS17 looks pretty darn good. The contract system is a marked improvement. The ability to build a farm add some interesting gameplay, but the cost of terraforming seems to be way out of whack.

I'm keeping my eyes on the forums, eagerly waiting for the day when a patch is released and the major kinks have been worked out. But in the meantime, I'll continue to enjoy FS17 and the fantastic game it still is.
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

cr41g_1965 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:01 pm
thumbwiz wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:20 pm If people would stop pre-ordering, the companies would not make any money until release day. They would be more likely to make sure it is in tip top shape in order to get sales going.
yeah....but you cant tell that to people here.. most here just assume that a game must ship with problems...its the new world norm
Nothing new about it. Has been happening since games like Ultima Online days. Time to get back on topic of the beta update and trying to give feedback.
Bludlok

Post by Bludlok »

I do get annoyed with people beefing so much about a new game. Yes, it has bugs. Just consider how long it took for you to get to the reasonably good FS17 we have now.
Having said that, I do feel it a little unforgivable that FS19 appears to be suffering the same sort of controller problems that FS17 suffered at release. Come on, Giants, surely that bit of the codebase is not significantly different!
I did pre-order, but am waiting for a few patches before attempting to get my teeth in. But I guess I'm more patient than most.

I too feel that it was probably a mistake allowing YT-ers to stream and handcuff them to keyboard and NDA non-comparisons. I'd rather they used YT-ers for closed beta - but please Giants, the only sensible testing in this day and age includes as many controllers and button boxes you can throw at it !!

Talking of which, is the 4 controller limit fixed, or will this change in the future? I have 2 button boxes, a G29, a TH8A shifter, and would like to use a joystick (for forestry) - at the moment this would make 5 controllers. Could possibly use the joystick instead of one button box ...
marc1891

Post by marc1891 »

dexus wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:03 pm Hey,
After install this beta patch, my wheel G29 and side panel work fine but I have problem with walking outside the vehicle (key W and S don't work).

I can't lift the front loader with joypad (saitek side panel).
have the same problem,i can walking with W and S,and my fanatec clubsport pedal v2,its recognize,but pedal setting for accelerate and brake is not recognized.i hope giants solved all.in this case,its unplayable for me.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

This patches fixed must of the issue I had with my G920, thanks.

The only thing that still not work :
- key binding for two function (example : A for jump and enter vehicule). I will only have the option to "jump". In FS17, I was able to use the same key for both action.
- With the G920 (and pretty sure all other stearing wheel), when the game start, we have to hit the brake before being able to use the Accelerator. It also mean that when we come in the game, our avatar walk backward at full speed, which is a bit crazy lol.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
absolute phoenix

Post by absolute phoenix »

Just so you know your silo expansion includes sugar beet, potatoes and sugarcane as a fill type.

it doesn't show it in the shop but when you go to get product from the silo it is a selectable option.