[FS19] Patch 1.1.2 Beta

KiwiFarmer

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.1.2 Beta

Post by KiwiFarmer »

Lol there's nothing wrong with Pre-orders. All games come out buggy but if they didn't release it you would be crying when is it coming out and why is it taking so long to come out. If you don't like don't play it or make you're own Farming Sim. I have never seen such a ungrateful and toxic community in my life but then again the community is full of little brats who think everything should be perfect or it shouldn't come out at all.
Wez

Post by Wez »

KiwiFarmer wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:43 pm Lol there's nothing wrong with Pre-orders. All games come out buggy but if they didn't release it you would be crying when is it coming out and why is it taking so long to come out. If you don't like don't play it or make you're own Farming Sim. I have never seen such a ungrateful and toxic community in my life but then again the community is full of little brats who think everything should be perfect or it shouldn't come out at all.
Well said, couldnt agree more. *thumbsup*
Buffzila

Post by Buffzila »

KiwiFarmer wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:43 pm Lol there's nothing wrong with Pre-orders. All games come out buggy but if they didn't release it you would be crying when is it coming out and why is it taking so long to come out. If you don't like don't play it or make you're own Farming Sim. I have never seen such a ungrateful and toxic community in my life but then again the community is full of little brats who think everything should be perfect or it shouldn't come out at all.

this make to the stone!
jenxy

Post by jenxy »

KiwiFarmer wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:43 pmI have never seen such a ungrateful and toxic community in my life
Is this your first day on the internet :lol:
3rd pedal

Post by 3rd pedal »

I use G29 with pedals along with logitech 3D PRO joystick. I am on the current 1.1.2 beta and still can't get bindings to work out. i erased all key maps and manually connect one by one each. Also i'm seeing some flickers on button for keyboard and gamepad icons on the screen and it's like it is confused what im using.
3rd pedal

Post by 3rd pedal »

oh and.... the Logitech gaming software (8.96) app for the G29 do not recognize FS19 to make a profile. it only has FS15 so where is the profile for that?

KiwiFarmer

Post by KiwiFarmer »

jenxy wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:24 am
KiwiFarmer wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:43 pmI have never seen such a ungrateful and toxic community in my life
Is this your first day on the internet :lol:
Nah just sick of the ungrateful toxic community putting the game developers down because the game has bugs which will be taken care of when the next update comes out.
Heyward83

Post by Heyward83 »

3rd pedal wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:16 am oh and.... the Logitech gaming software (8.96) app for the G29 do not recognize FS19 to make a profile. it only has FS15 so where is the profile for that?

You need to manually add the game, locate the .exe file
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

I wish they would update us on current situation.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
Jimbob281

Post by Jimbob281 »

I installed the beta patch and have a G29 wheel and pedals and are working fine!
I just had to delete the inputbindings and then reset buttons I wanted to use...
Enjoying the game,,yes there are some bugs but I’m sure given some time it will get fixed..👍🏻
jturie

Post by jturie »

I see you've never been on wargaming or Eve Online forums, eh? The Farm Sim forum is mild compared to those guys :biggrin2:
GreenAcres

Still no G27 force feedback

Post by GreenAcres »

Just letting you know that after the patch my Logitech G27 still has no force feedback. I've made adjustments with no luck.

Thanks
cvKurt

Post by cvKurt »

When will Mac steam version be released? (yes, I've selected the beta option)
Arclight

Re: Still no G27 force feedback

Post by Arclight »

GreenAcres wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:35 pm Just letting you know that after the patch my Logitech G27 still has no force feedback. I've made adjustments with no luck.

Thanks
Does your G27 work after the patch?
Lynchy

Post by Lynchy »

Randys1214 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:06 am It did fix the force feed back issues on my g920 but there is still a problem with the game detecting the accelerator pedal as the brake.

And i still cant make combinations of buttons in the keymapping with my wheel. For example hold a paddle and press a button like i could do in fs17

Edit: it lossens up when the focus logo appears like it should but if im in game and tab out of the game it is stiff again and wont loosen up until i quit and go back to the main menu.

Right now i have a minor bug conflict which tells me to buy the full version and it tabs me out of the game on its own so im always going back to the menu to loosen up my wheel
I am having the exact same issue, the wheel works perfectly now with adjustable forceFb, But the Clutch, Break and accelerator dont get reconised, When i press to bind the break for example it goes back in 2 the bind screen and nothing is binded it is blank, All controlls on the Actual wheel bind no problem, Just Pedals are broken
(☞ຈل͜ຈ)☞