[FS19] Patch 1.1.3 beta

marc1891

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.1.3 beta

Post by marc1891 »

fanatec clubsport pedal v2 still not working.
Shuffy

Post by Shuffy »

only works in window mode on g920 with thrustmaster shifter .. deadzones work perfect .. but my spring only seems to detect the game when running in windowed mode .. also now i cant take screenshots

the menu also dissapears in top left corner .. f1 does nothing
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

yib wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:49 am hello

platform PC Steam

Hired worker ( H key ) not working.
and not vissebley in F1 menu

grt
yib
Your H key is probably also mapped for another function. Make sure each key has only one function.

That's a bug that still present now. A key with two function won't work.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
yib

Post by yib »

Miketeg wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:49 pm
yib wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:49 am hello

platform PC Steam

Hired worker ( H key ) not working.
and not vissebley in F1 menu

grt
yib
Your H key is probably also mapped for another function. Make sure each key has only one function.

That's a bug that still present now. A key with two function won't work.

NO

My H key is NOT mapped to another function !!
PoggleBox

Post by PoggleBox »

There should be a load keybindings and save keybindings option in the menu. If the game thinks it can help by pre-binding various controllers for you, it should offer you the choice of accepting/trying them, not force them upon you for you to have to delete up to 300+ bindings to then put in the ones you want.

Also, why is there one controller binding, the open menu binding which cannot be removed?
Platform : PC
i7 7700k@5.0 GTX1070Ti 32Gb DDR4, 500Gb M.2, 4TB across multiple SSD's, Windows 10
ServiusTheBear

Post by ServiusTheBear »

Um has 1.1.3 been released now. Reason am asking as its showing in the normaul update bit n not out beta now??
annasgramma

Post by annasgramma »

THANK YOU, Giants!!!! I got a SONY Dualshock 4 bluetooth game controller and now it works beautifully with the game. I am so appreciative. Thank you for the update. Now I can REALLY play the game. Thanks again. :-)
Gr3go

Post by Gr3go »

Same as the 1.1.2 update my game is lagging like crazy, and cant be played, it doesn't mater what display settings I use High or Low, it lags like hell.
Had to downgrade to 1.1.0, where everything runs smooth on the highest settings.
Intel Core i7 2600K
16 GB DDR3-Ram
Nvidia 1060 6BG
Windows 10 Pro
prjindigo

Post by prjindigo »

... added CRASH on change of focus.
Chesco

Post by Chesco »

PoggleBox wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:25 pm There should be a load keybindings and save keybindings option in the menu. If the game thinks it can help by pre-binding various controllers for you, it should offer you the choice of accepting/trying them, not force them upon you for you to have to delete up to 300+ bindings to then put in the ones you want.

Also, why is there one controller binding, the open menu binding which cannot be removed?

For your menu controller binding
First make a back-up of your keybinding.xml, located as described below.

open your inputbinding.Xml, in your documents/mygames/fs 19 folder with notepad ++.
Then use control+f to search, type in menu, delete the rule where there is the controller key binded to it. Make sure you don't delete te upper rule where the word 'esc' is in. Save it, now It's gone ingame, so you can use that key for something else.
PoggleBox

Post by PoggleBox »

Thanks. Done that already and put in another button tucked nicely away so I don't keep activating it accidentally.
Platform : PC
i7 7700k@5.0 GTX1070Ti 32Gb DDR4, 500Gb M.2, 4TB across multiple SSD's, Windows 10
Chesco

Post by Chesco »

For those with the issues with the g27.
I had the same problem, 180degree, and spring not working. Download latest logitech profiler, and the important thing to do there is to untick in global settings 'allow game to make changes'. Adjust all the rest as you wish.
Anyway, that sorted it out for me...
Hope this helps in some way.
Psistorm

Post by Psistorm »

Anyone have issues with the steam controller no longer working? Was fine in 1.1.0.0, how however it only works during the intro sequence to skip the videos, then loses all button functions except the center button for the overlay (which isnt an ingame binding, so..). Deleted the inputbindings.xml as well, but no change. And yes, reported as bug, just curious if anyone encountered it and has a workaround maybe.
Lightpyro

Post by Lightpyro »

Stegei wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:41 pm Our team has been working on a solution for some of the most problematic issues reported. Due to the short time frame, our QA has not been able to fully verify the current updates to work as well as we expect them to work.
Nevertheless, we believe that the update solves some of the most major issues and thus decided to provide you the update as a Beta version. Also this allows us to figure out specific issues with all the numerous PC configurations out there before the final release of the patch.

Warning: We advice you to first create a backup of your savegames and settings, which by default can be found at the following location:
C:\Users\[PCNAME]\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2019

The issues that this patch should fix:
  • Fixed a rare blocker when creating a farm in multiplayer
  • Fixed block when entering vehicles after changing the inputs
  • Fixed sound with 7.1 headsets
  • Fixed saving mouse sensitivity
  • Fixed invert-y option for vehicle comeras
  • Fixed issues with Logitech force-feedback wheels (the centering force can now be configured in the Logitech Profiler (G25, G27) and the Logitech Gaming Software (G29, G920)
  • Fixed input conflicts when changing devices
  • There is no default mapping for unknown devices to avoid issues with constant menu and camera changes
  • Fixed some crashes with input devices
  • Fixed saving of sensitivity/deadzone of input devices
  • Added support for Logitech G29 and G920 gear shifter
  • Added support for Logitech G25
  • Added support for Thrustmaster T-GT and TS-XW
  • Fixed camera orientation with head tracking (e.g. Track IR)
  • Fixed cultivating and sowing contracts disappearing after accepting them
Also we fixed various issues that came up with the 1.1.2 beta (e.g. resetting the keyboard binding).

For the DVD and GIANTS download version of the Windows version, you can download the Beta patch here:
https://www.farming-simulator.com/updates.php?fs19_beta

For the Steam Windows version, you need to select the "patch1.1.3_beta" Beta branch in the Steam client:
  1. From your Steam Library right click on FS19
  2. Go to properties
  3. Select “Beta” tab
  4. Select "patch1.1.3_beta"
  5. Your title will be automatically updated
hey Devs when are we some have DVD version have terrain tools i have heard from a friend of me has this game he have that already becouse he has steam.. or where shall i find this terrain tool ??? if is under Placeable then i dont have it.. and i see its been given a hot fix for this version but there is nothing in your site to download the hotfix... im starting be very disapointed and again..
Buy is on a Disc i will never do again since you guys only update steam version first.. so Next time dont deliver this on disc becouse is stupid when you guys dont deliver updates.. i haven't enjoy this game so far yet.. i feel i have waste my money on this game so i might bring this back to the store and i rather play on FS17 since that works better for now.. and i mybe will re. buy this game another time but on steam since update is only comming there so far.. is unfair steam gets all the updates first..
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Hey User,

see viewtopic.php?f=876&t=137380 the new Patch is online.

There where "a few" threads going on since last Friday, where you could have read some interesting News about the beta-Version of the new patch. This was für PC-users only and I doubt there where a Limitation for steam only.

Whatever. The Patch was released a few minutes ago an now it's up to you to update your DVD-Version of the game.
PS4 und PC