[FS19] Patch 1.1.3 beta

LS09God

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.1.3 beta

Post by LS09God »

Lightpyro wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:35 pm
hey Devs when are we some have DVD version have terrain tools i have heard from a friend of me has this game he have that already becouse he has steam.. or where shall i find this terrain tool ??? if is under Placeable then i dont have it.. and i see its been given a hot fix for this version but there is nothing in your site to download the hotfix... im starting be very disapointed and again..
Buy is on a Disc i will never do again since you guys only update steam version first.. so Next time dont deliver this on disc becouse is stupid when you guys dont deliver updates.. i haven't enjoy this game so far yet.. i feel i have waste my money on this game so i might bring this back to the store and i rather play on FS17 since that works better for now.. and i mybe will re. buy this game another time but on steam since update is only comming there so far.. is unfair steam gets all the updates first..
Really? You nag about the fact that Steam gets the updates first? If that is the case anyway. :hmm: Beta update 1.1.3 didn't have the terrain tool, that came in Beta 1.2.0
Now there is an officially released update 1.2.0.1 with the terrain tool. That's the update Phigo was talking about and no there was no limitation for Steam only.
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.
don_apple

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.1.3 beta

Post by don_apple »

Thread locked, since this was for an old patch which shouldn't be used anymore.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules