[FS19] Hotfix 1.1.3 - 29/11/2018

reider
Posts: 637
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Re: [FS19] Hotfix 1.1.3 - 29/11/2018

Post by reider » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:22 am

Thanks for the Contracts fix in this beta, at least. All working fine now and I can continue using my fave US map. Contrary to some of the Americans not liking it (no offence intended) I absolutely love it and think it is one of the best maps I have ever played on. I started in the bottom corner, felled trees and extended it. Added 3 horses for now, grow my own food for them and a little extra to sell. Then do Contracts to keep money coming in for investment in machinery. Taking the horses up the mountain track and down into the water near the dam is great. Not keen on the European map, it's too flat and devoid of much interest.

MysteryIslands
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:23 am

Re: [FS19] Hotfix 1.1.3 - 29/11/2018

Post by MysteryIslands » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:26 am

Hey,

I'm new here (in terms of posting), but is this hotfix available for PC users only? I'm on Mac and I can not download the update.

Thanks folks for your input and fixes. Can't wait to test it properly.

User avatar
RODHA
Posts: 4603
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: [FS19] Hotfix 1.1.3 - 29/11/2018

Post by RODHA » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:33 am

Law0t019t wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:04 am
Has giants lost the nerve to reply to console players now... Not said much here since release but now its a joke pc have had 2 patches now and console players havnt had a one! And anytime someone asks about info there juat ignored its wrong in my opinion especially when console players are charged more for the game yet pc users are getting the fixes quicker and first... Whats going on giants i love your game and yourselves but i must admit im disapointed..
Patching up consoles takes a lot more time than PC.
Besides, Giants have the ability to release beta pathces for PC in order to be able to see if the patches are actually working.
So, after all is confirmed, consoles will get their complete patches for sure.
PS4 / FS19

norfolk farmer
Posts: 306
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:36 pm

Re: [FS19] Hotfix 1.1.3 - 29/11/2018

Post by norfolk farmer » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:05 pm

MysteryIslands wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:26 am
Hey,

I'm new here (in terms of posting), but is this hotfix available for PC users only? I'm on Mac and I can not download the update.

Thanks folks for your input and fixes. Can't wait to test it properly.
Not for Mac as yet I was told yesterday in a reply from someone at Giants. Coming soon whenever that maybe..............

Law0t019t
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: [FS19] Hotfix 1.1.3 - 29/11/2018

Post by Law0t019t » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:06 pm

I guess your right rodha! I guess im just frustrated at how good this game can and will be once its fixed dont get me wrong the issues are minor but enough to fruatrate a player after a while

larsen9700
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:42 pm

Re: [FS19] Hotfix 1.1.3 - 29/11/2018

Post by larsen9700 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:15 pm

Is the "No connection could be established to the multiplayer game" fixed?

MysteryIslands
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:23 am

Re: [FS19] Hotfix 1.1.3 - 29/11/2018

Post by MysteryIslands » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:28 pm

norfolk farmer wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:05 pm
MysteryIslands wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:26 am
Hey,

I'm new here (in terms of posting), but is this hotfix available for PC users only? I'm on Mac and I can not download the update.

Thanks folks for your input and fixes. Can't wait to test it properly.
Not for Mac as yet I was told yesterday in a reply from someone at Giants. Coming soon whenever that maybe..............
Well I'll be waiting then :smileynew:

Pict
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:41 pm

Re: [FS19] Hotfix 1.1.3 - 29/11/2018

Post by Pict » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:03 pm

Still cannot double bind to my joystick like I can in FS17, which makes forestry a bit of a bind (pun intended)

For example, in FS17 I can allocate all 3 of my joystick axis, then hold button 1 and allocate 3 more axis, same with button 2 and so on, multiplying the number of axis I have available. This makes setting up & using cranes and wood harvesters easy.

Not been possible in FS19 from the start, including this latest 1.1.3 patch.

I can however do it with my mouse, which is great and makes me think I could probably manually edit the inputBinding.xml, but I shouldn't have to do this.

wizznall
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:59 pm

Re: [FS19] Hotfix 1.1.3 - 29/11/2018

Post by wizznall » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:33 pm

When will the patch come to console. Mainly for the hud to fit the screen and turn off camera colision.

Cheesemass
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:26 pm

Re: [FS19] Hotfix 1.1.3 - 29/11/2018

Post by Cheesemass » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:18 pm

Law0t019t wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:04 am
Has giants lost the nerve to reply to console players now... Not said much here since release but now its a joke pc have had 2 patches now and console players havnt had a one! And anytime someone asks about info there juat ignored its wrong in my opinion especially when console players are charged more for the game yet pc users are getting the fixes quicker and first... Whats going on giants i love your game and yourselves but i must admit im disapointed..
I second that. We might be slow in getting up to speed on forums, but when you are ignorned, it kinda shuts down any market growth opportunity for all.

Get it together.

NateS
Posts: 595
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:06 pm

Re: [FS19] Hotfix 1.1.3 - 29/11/2018

Post by NateS » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:34 pm

They already said it will be before Christmas but everyone keeps asking when
PS4

Apache1222
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:19 pm

Re: [FS19] Hotfix 1.1.3 - 29/11/2018

Post by Apache1222 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:37 pm

@Pict, I ended up manually editing my inputbindings.xml file to use multiple bindings. I have the Saitek Sidepanel and back in 17 I was able to bind button 28 which is a small red one on top of the mini joystick to shift and get access to a whole extra set of axis. My rotation axis went out a while back so that is a bit of a bummer but ive learned to work without it. just a matter of mapping the correct function.

Law0t019t
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: [FS19] Hotfix 1.1.3 - 29/11/2018

Post by Law0t019t » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:39 pm

NateS wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:34 pm
They already said it will be before Christmas but everyone keeps asking when
Frankly that isnt good enough they should never have released the game in the state it was but no i spend 80 of my own pounds on this game and season pass and to now just be left to the side and christmad is still a month away? I did not pay money for a game that wont even be fully finished and working till christmas if not longer...

NateS
Posts: 595
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:06 pm

Re: [FS19] Hotfix 1.1.3 - 29/11/2018

Post by NateS » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:45 pm

What else do you want them to tell you? The question is asked over and over even though it has already been answered. I get that people may not like the answer, but asking the same question again and again will get the same answer.
PS4

Law0t019t
Posts: 123
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:24 pm

Re: [FS19] Hotfix 1.1.3 - 29/11/2018

Post by Law0t019t » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:47 pm

I have not seen this post as im sure many others havnt could you leave a link to it thnks.

Locked