[FS19] Landscaping in Patch 1.2.0.0

I farm, you eat!
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:53 pm

Re: [FS19] Landscaping in Patch 1.2.0.0

Post by I farm, you eat! » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:11 pm

Awesome!!!!! This will be great! My question?!?! Can we now flatten all the hilly un-farmable land in the valley the starting farm is in on Ravenport? I love terrain change but there’s very little room for field expansion presently!

Jam4430
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:15 am

Re: [FS19] Landscaping in Patch 1.2.0.0

Post by Jam4430 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:16 pm

Will terrain editing have any affect on the maps slot count?

throsbi
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:58 pm

Re: [FS19] Landscaping in Patch 1.2.0.0

Post by throsbi » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:20 pm

lca1443 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:03 pm
This looks to be a game changing update. I would have preferred a dozer and excavator, but I'll take my giant steps forward one at a time.
A dozer to crush the city into farmland? :this: :shock: :confusednew: :biggrin2: :lol: :mrgreen:

I must admit Lizard Man, this looks amazing. I will spend much less time in GE fixing maps to fit my play style.

Cant wait to get my grubby paws on this thing. I think I know why people wants a beta.

User avatar
Mirk93
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: [FS19] Landscaping in Patch 1.2.0.0

Post by Mirk93 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:30 pm

How many nonsense comments I've read in these pages.. This was a function that was supposed to be there from the beginning and PC gamers do not have to be selfish, there are also console players. Finally you can build a farm and create a road, enlarge the occupable space. It was one of the most beautiful features that they had listed in one of the first dev blog, we must always complain about everything.

User avatar
Gamling
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:23 pm

Re: [FS19] Landscaping in Patch 1.2.0.0

Post by Gamling » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:43 pm

Lisertan wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:44 pm
Hey guys,

patch 1.2.0.0 is around the corner and will not only fix a lot of issues, but it will also have the requested landscaping feature.

Take a first look at how to build the farm of your dreams


Looks nice :biggrin2:
Who am I, Gamling? :biggrin2:

Knottypine
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: [FS19] Landscaping in Patch 1.2.0.0

Post by Knottypine » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:49 pm

Lisertan wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:44 pm
Hey guys,

patch 1.2.0.0 is around the corner and will not only fix a lot of issues, but it will also have the requested landscaping feature.
Looks great, thanks for sharing! Question on some issues... one I'm still having is my G27 remains stiff when I open FS19. It doesn't matter what settings I use in-game or in the Logitech Profiler. My only fix is to open American Truck Simulator first to initialize the wheel, and AFTER that it works perfectly in 19. (Except for the issue I have with very gently braking causing the vehicles to coast and slow down much slower than not braking at all)

gvviking
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:32 am

Re: [FS19] Landscaping in Patch 1.2.0.0

Post by gvviking » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:50 pm

Looks great. Thnx.

PS4farmhand
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:44 pm

Re: [FS19] Landscaping in Patch 1.2.0.0

Post by PS4farmhand » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:02 pm

I'm excited to get this patch!..... Looks great

muzickmage
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:36 pm
Location: Canada

Re: [FS19] Landscaping in Patch 1.2.0.0

Post by muzickmage » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:10 pm

Well OMFG. Are you serious???

This is far more than I was expecting. I thought we'd just get a roller or something to drag around to paint paths with. Maybe some foundations to place to create some flat areas to work with...... but this tool... wow.... freakin amazing.

I'm already looking at the current map i'm playing and thinking of just shutting down till this update comes out. This feature is without question a major game-changer. The open freedom, and ease, to create a unique environment tailer-made to our individual interests.... that's just the perfect tool.

I have to vote thumbs up, and say thanks Giants for this feature. I am absolutely looking forward to playing with this tool for sure.

BigC92
Posts: 4576
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: [FS19] Landscaping in Patch 1.2.0.0

Post by BigC92 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:17 am

GrimGandalf wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:06 pm
Will this be the 1st patch console receives, or can we still expect the 1st smaller patch of fixes soon?
I think there will be more fixes, one patch wont fix everything, usually when a company releases a patch, it makes something that was working good, to not working good, so yeah there will be smaller patches here and there.

BigC92
Posts: 4576
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: [FS19] Landscaping in Patch 1.2.0.0

Post by BigC92 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:19 am

This is way better than seeing pigs fly, but as Lisertan said there's nothing wrong with releasing a new patch with a new feature. Truly a much much needed feature. Awesome job.

User avatar
GrimGandalf
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Re: [FS19] Landscaping in Patch 1.2.0.0

Post by GrimGandalf » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:08 am

BigC92 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:17 am
GrimGandalf wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:06 pm
Will this be the 1st patch console receives, or can we still expect the 1st smaller patch of fixes soon?
I think there will be more fixes, one patch wont fix everything, usually when a company releases a patch, it makes something that was working good, to not working good, so yeah there will be smaller patches here and there.
I meant were we gonna get the hot fix released on pc’s soon to fix missions, or we’re we gonna have to wait for this patch. No biggie either way just wondering
PS4 Video Game Farmer

thumbwiz
Posts: 380
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Re: [FS19] Landscaping in Patch 1.2.0.0

Post by thumbwiz » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:20 am

This is the patch to patch in the "requested feature" that shouldn't have needed to be requested? What about the field graphic on the map and the field number (20)? It remains on the minimap even after removing it with the requested feature. I guess a future requested feature will take care of that.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada

BigC92
Posts: 4576
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: [FS19] Landscaping in Patch 1.2.0.0

Post by BigC92 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:24 am

GrimGandalf wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:08 am
BigC92 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:17 am
GrimGandalf wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:06 pm
Will this be the 1st patch console receives, or can we still expect the 1st smaller patch of fixes soon?
I think there will be more fixes, one patch wont fix everything, usually when a company releases a patch, it makes something that was working good, to not working good, so yeah there will be smaller patches here and there.
I meant were we gonna get the hot fix released on pc’s soon to fix missions, or we’re we gonna have to wait for this patch. No biggie either way just wondering
Oh i thought you ment is this the only patch they'll release, i read it wrong, my bad.

hpmc13
Posts: 323
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:20 pm

Re: [FS19] Landscaping in Patch 1.2.0.0

Post by hpmc13 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:43 am

I'm wondering if this will have the GE function where, while sculpting the terrain, you can pick a certain height (by clicking on the ground), then when you move the mouse the ground will either deform up to that height or deform down to that height exactly. Makes flattening a nice spot for a placeable stupidly easy.
Playing on PC

Post Reply