[FS19] Patch 1.2.0 Beta Branch For Windows

MrScsi

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.2.0 Beta Branch For Windows

Post by MrScsi »

Well what I've discovered is with the new beta patch the third person camera on just about any mod map excluding Estancia doesn't work including maps that I've downloaded from the Internet that were either ported through Giants editor and converted or actually spliced in to a US or German base map…

Not sure why this is, but I even went so far as to completely reconvert an FS 17 map that works fine with the 1.1 patch but the third person camera will not work with the 1.2 beta patch…

Now in the two built-in maps and Estancia the problem does not exist so it probably isn't a bug, just something that Giants hasn't told mapmakers about yet
lazersgm

Post by lazersgm »

i found a little bug. in fs17 if you where harvesting a field of say wheat and there was a spot of barley it would skip the barley and continue to harvest the wheat. in fs 19 after it gets though the barley it stop harvesting anything. you have to shut the harvester off and start it again to get it to harvest again.
Rick76

Post by Rick76 »

some thing to include More tree saplings to plant and cut, and also bushes.

and a side note, AI dont always work with seeding machines. (might be more equipment)
lazersgm

Post by lazersgm »

MrScsi wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:51 pm Well what I've discovered is with the new beta patch the third person camera on just about any mod map excluding Estancia doesn't work including maps that I've downloaded from the Internet that were either ported through Giants editor and converted or actually spliced in to a US or German base map…

Not sure why this is, but I even went so far as to completely reconvert an FS 17 map that works fine with the 1.1 patch but the third person camera will not work with the 1.2 beta patch…

Now in the two built-in maps and Estancia the problem does not exist so it probably isn't a bug, just something that Giants hasn't told mapmakers about yet
i can confirm this bug also. the base 2 maps and the 1 giants converted map are fine. but any other map seems to bug. if you try to get in to a tractor it lets you in but your camera is still showing you outside the tractor and if you move the tractor you still see it sitting in the same spot. so the camera seems to freeze just before you get in the tractor.
Criti

Post by Criti »

Hi, I've been testing the new patch and I still have the same errors,
· File "maps_densityMapHeightTypes.xml" only works with absolute paths, or relative to the game folder, variable "$moddir$mapName" does not work
· I can not translate the names of the sales points "stationName", can not find the string $l10n in modDesc.xml
· The performance has dropped considerably, the image in vehicles has frozen
W1der

Post by W1der »

I noticed a lot of lag with this patch ... had to lower my settings!
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
hostage_dk

Post by hostage_dk »

It reely great to get my courtyard made nice again, with the painting tool.
The_undertaker

Post by The_undertaker »

I dont know if this is intended but after this Upgrade Soya Bean Prices for selling and Taken a Drastic plummet down to what they were before
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

W1der wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:35 pm I noticed a lot of lag with this patch ... had to lower my settings!
I have 1fps and it is unplayable. I just tried quick after work this morning and haven't had time to dig into it. I deleted my shader cache but that didn't fix it. I will try uninstalling and reinstalling.
PC: 9600k/1080ti
surgeahead79

Post by surgeahead79 »

Opted in to new Beta. Started with new save game and all it managed to do was freeze my PC. Running I-7 7700 processor 32 gigs ram and a 1060 gb graphics card..
Dexadrinne

Post by Dexadrinne »

I agree. I would like to see the ability to terraform and STILL keep what was planted or painted previously. Also names beside the paint squares.
And when i paint grass it creates grass again.
But i applaud your efforts on this patch Giants :)
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

What does this mean?

IMPROVED:
Vehicle sounds

Does this mean that if we zoom out some we do not get stealth tractors?

Thanks,
nkstyle

Post by nkstyle »

Weasle wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:03 am What does this mean?

IMPROVED:
Vehicle sounds

Does this mean that if we zoom out some we do not get stealth tractors?

Thanks,
Still indoor volume is set to 0.25, should be set 0.50 because inside cab we have to much silence.
hiddit13

Post by hiddit13 »

great update so far,

i didn't find any big issues so far but i have 2 point:

1, you can't really connect painted ground to the road's.

2, grass doesn't grow back once you touched is in landscape
farmer_bell

Post by farmer_bell »

I have been playing with the patch for a couple of days and its been good so far, but I have noticed that now grass destruction is off. Does anyone else have this?
I thought it was maybe because I used the patch on an existing save game. So I emptied the mods folder (there was only mods from the mod hub in there anyway) and started a new save. Grass is still not destroyed when driving over it. Is anyone else seeing this?