[FS19] Patch 1.2.0 Beta Branch For Windows

Hawke67

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.2.0 Beta Branch For Windows

Post by Hawke67 »

I cant begin to tell you how tired I am of the "if you dont want it just dont use it" argument. Is everything supposed to be free for the taking nowdays? Why not build in a moneycheat while were at it, and why not tractors that can plow and seed at 200kph, how about trailers that can hold 500 ton of grain all while beeing a breeze to pull. I meen just because its there doesn't meen we have to use it, right? These or at least similar abominations have existed as mods to previous versions of fs, I dont think anyone whould like giants to implement something like it in fs19, even if we didnt have to use it.

And I still dont see the point for anyone to play on hard if they had to start on easy or normal to get anywhere. Do you remember once when ppl who played on hard was a little proud that they made it? Well, thats because they did play on hard, all the way from start, whithout flipping back and forth between the difficulties. I guess thhose days are gone now when the game gets harder or easier depending on the players current mood.

And btw, its called a simulator, its' supposed to be at least somewhat realistic, this is a realism-killer if I ever seen one.

Cheers
garyst

Post by garyst »

Wish we knew for sure if this patch will be released this week or not for consoles because I have all my fields cultivated and would like to fix a few low spots and a couple other things before planting my next crops.
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

Been hoping someone from giants would post an update on here to let us know some info as theyve been quiet since they released the beta on friday
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

yep.. hope today is the day, that makes everyone happy :smileynew:
Spitfire55

Post by Spitfire55 »

It appears Grass is no longer destroyed when driven over it in 1.2.0

Giants need to rethink this
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

Hopefully lefe i really wanna be able to use my vaderstad planter without it skipping :( been sitting in my shed since day 2 of gameplay and not to mention all the bumps and rough edges around my animal pens! My fingers are crossed for today
Aawsumfarmer

Post by Aawsumfarmer »

SergeantFreeman wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:56 am did somebody tested the Bug with the CR10.90 getting stuck easily (tx 32)?
Is the bug still present?
I tested this. Majority of the issue is gone, however I still have this issue when there are large holes in the field, then still it seems to get stuck. However like I said, this almost does not happen and working with this header is now really nice.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Law0t019t wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:42 pm Hopefully lefe i really wanna be able to use my vaderstad planter without it skipping :( been sitting in my shed since day 2 of gameplay and not to mention all the bumps and rough edges around my animal pens! My fingers are crossed for today
yep. I agree I have over 200 hours playing and we have a lot of bugs with a lot of different equipments that we can't even use. silo ex doesn't work, have to use the train silos.(all my silos are filled to max, so what I harvest I have to sell right then. so back down to only harvesting fileds 2 and 3). I have 6000l of sugar beets setting in pallets that I cannot do anything with.(made them to feed the pigs) multiple planters/ seeders don't work right. sheeps wool spawns a new pallet every time you start the game,(so I have like 10 pallets with only 200l of wool on each them) same for eggs. missions don't work any more with the weed problem. and many more problems.. the longer I wait for this patch the more irritated I get because I would like to use that vaderstad planter and alot of the other equipment but can't...So yes we need this fix very very fast giants...i've been patiently waiting
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

Couldnt have said it better ive encountered most of them issues apart from the silos but only because i havnt dared buy them because ive seen the bug reports and the sheep pallets are a joke the sheep have been in the game how long now and managed to mess them up... Like you said you and everyone have been waiting patiently and tbh console players are getting a little tired we have payed more money for the game yet we cant even use the things pc are using right now that should have been in the game from the start yet we pay more and get less or have to wait longer again and no one from giants seems to care wheres the update posts today or yesterday... Even if its to say theyr still havimg issues it may be a while would be nice but dont put out that it may be out early this week and then go quiet...
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

All of the above might explain this https://giants-software.com/jobs.php
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

Yeah i see that in my opinion i recon they spent to much on theyre marketing campaign and so needed sales of the game to actually be able to employ people to finish it. And we as the paying customer have to pay! Its proves it there "plant and foliage expert" so i bet we wont be getting that in the terrain tool till next game
Lucas276

Post by Lucas276 »

When will the patch come out?
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

Damn i was sure it would be today.. i dont understand why giants are silent and wont tell us nothing..
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

Its so frustrating! I seriously thought wed get it. Today if not atleast an update from giants explaining whats going with it but nothing i hope tomorrow is different just be nice for few answers as im so close to giving up with this game.
PunkinFmr

Post by PunkinFmr »

Kinda makes me wonder if this whole thing was planned. My last thoughts about FS17 was that it’s the best, but it started out horribly. Giants got tons of praise for FS17 and that led to remarkable initial sales of FS19 because it’s bigger and better. Is this just part of the build up to FS21, where Giants “save” the day with incredible patches that makes everything better and leads to better sales for FS21? Scratching my head.