[FS19] Patch 1.2.0 Beta Branch For Windows

levicfoley

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.2.0 Beta Branch For Windows

Post by levicfoley »

nkstyle wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:34 am
Weasle wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:03 am What does this mean?

IMPROVED:
Vehicle sounds

Does this mean that if we zoom out some we do not get stealth tractors?

Thanks,
Still indoor volume is set to 0.25, should be set 0.50 because inside cab we have to much silence.
try turning up the vehicle volume in your settings? or does giants have to rewrite their game to suit your volume preference? lol the ignorance you can find in these forums is incredible almost more fun than playing the game. :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
janfrekv

Post by janfrekv »

Indeed @Showdizzle :D Of course it will be patched up through the next six months - no doubt in my mind. But my point is, when you hype up such a game - with so loyal players (after all, this is a bit "narrow" in the game-industry) - I think the supporters indeed need feedback. After all, specially with this version, it's the people who actually play the game that come up with the bugs in the first few weeks of gameplay.

And no matter if the company isn't a "publicly traded company", STILL the ppl owning the "private shares" do want some cash-back from their investment - that's pretty much common business (sence) in the civilized world.

I was merely refering to the "get the 'unfinished product' out there, and patch from feedbacks". Since the players obviously is doing the biggest part of the beta-testing of the game, obviously they should be given BIG!! credit.
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

I'm hoping for a substantial change in money made with animals in FS19. They for some reason nerfed cow income to 1/3 of FS17 daily and increased daily feed. Crops is around the same margins. With the addition of all the expensive placeables they crippled a chance of having a dairy or sheep farm.
drizz786

Post by drizz786 »

thanks for ther beta trial now for some bug squishing!
Cheesemass

Post by Cheesemass »

levicfoley wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:36 pm
nkstyle wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:34 am
Weasle wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:03 am What does this mean?

IMPROVED:
Vehicle sounds

Does this mean that if we zoom out some we do not get stealth tractors?

Thanks,
Still indoor volume is set to 0.25, should be set 0.50 because inside cab we have to much silence.
try turning up the vehicle volume in your settings? or does giants have to rewrite their game to suit your volume preference? lol the ignorance you can find in these forums is incredible almost more fun than playing the game. :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
I’m not on beta, as i’m on XB1X, but console has no insight as to presets of indoor vs outdoor volume of engine. Just sayin, my engine noise is on 100% along with master volume and all other on 50% but I’m still just barely getting engine noise unless I’m standing outside the cab - and then its thunderous.

PS The actual thunder in the game is awesome, best ever in a game.
levicfoley

Post by levicfoley »

ahh i dont play on xbox but that is stupid man i was wrong sorry
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

Hope the patch comes out today
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

Same here by the looks of it the beta went well so shouldn't see why it wouldnt be today if not tomorrow hopefully :)
Shuffy

Post by Shuffy »

hopefully be today tuesday is always a good day from giants
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

It sure is allso lis said at the start of the post when they launched the beta that it would release early this week if tests went ok so early in my mind is wednesday latest fingers crossed
Shuffy

Post by Shuffy »

the fact that there releasing mods early before lunch is a good sign ;)
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

I did not know this i will take a look :) and yeah that is a good sign hopefully last week it was the afternoon so could be the same this week
Hawke67

Post by Hawke67 »

Just noticed that we now can change difficulty level from within the game, how anyone could have thought this was a good idea is beyond me. Whats the point of even having different difficulty levels if its possible to change it at a whim whenever one feel the desire to do so? If I start a game on hard difficulty I want it to stay there, if I want to play on easy or normal I simply create a new game on that difficulty.

Cheers
Law0t019t

Post by Law0t019t »

Suppose its for people who struggle at first on hard your game will stay hard? Just dont use that option....
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

So you can with the growing Speed or if you want weeds/plough whatever or not.

Sure could it be on start and then not changeable, but it is an Option.

I have a Savegame, in which I played over 30 hours. I find it a bit too hard (was the first time I played on a hard mode - FS17 was always on normal). because I don't want to spend another 30 hours to get where i am now, I will Change the difficulty immediately after the patch Comes out. After that, I don't plan on changing it.
PS4 und PC