[FS19] Patch 1.2.0 Beta Branch For Windows

Shuffy

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.2.0 Beta Branch For Windows

Post by Shuffy »

when is update for dedicated server ? Farming Simulator 19 (1.1.3.0) is current version will it be updated out of beta testing ? i dont understand the fixes for dedicated if we cant test them out ?
Frick

Post by Frick »

Maikello wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:02 pm
Frick wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:51 pm
Frick wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:38 pm Looks great
Thanks!
Does "hard" on the economic choice make horses a bit more realistic, i e not 5 000 to 50 000 in just 10 days but a bit longer?
No answer from Giant
Thank you very much. Wonderful to see how you treat us
Does anyone know what the different levels of economic difficulty mean?
Hard = lower prices for crops and missions. if you highlight the options in the game, there is a brief description at the bottom of the screen ...

I can be wrong, but the graphics are better, prettier, the objects are more sharp(close range), depth of color.
Thank you very much Maikello
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

found 2 problems so far with this 1.2.0 patch

problem 2 not 100% sure yet if its related to the patch but i did not have it bevore. this morning after my dedicated server was idle for a few hours we could not login anymore i did see the server but was unabele to connect

edit removed problem 1 was fixed by reseting the machine
pcdoc

Post by pcdoc »

Conflicting keys. When in Sculpting mode the C key has 2 functions "Flatten" and "Change Modification Tool" need the latter to be on CTRL or SHIFT +C key to stop a big messup.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

hjvg wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:23 am found 2 problems so far with this 1.2.0 patch

problem 2 not 100% sure yet if its related to the patch but i did not have it bevore. this morning after my dedicated server was idle for a few hours we could not login anymore i did see the server but was unabele to connect
From the first post:
Lisertan wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:46 pm Important:
If your game is updated to 1.2.0, you will only see multiplayer games that are also in 1.2.0.
Thus, you won’t be able to connect to dedicated servers still in 1.1.0.
I'm guessing dedicated servers won't update to a beta patch, but will wait for the final version.
tracenix

Post by tracenix »

Borealis wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:35 pm @tracenix - I've had this ever since day one on the PC Steam version. Thought it was a feature that you couldn't take on more than one contract at a time. The mission leasing costs are really cheap though compared to leasing the equipment for yourself.
I'm on PC as well, and the way it was pre-patch you could say, harvest the field and complete the delivery, and it would list as complete in the menu, but you didn't have to "accept" it to be able to take on a new mission- you could let completed ones stack up in the menu and cash them in all at once. It was nice in that you could start they day by picking the leased equipment you like and stick with it through all the missions, or say, if you wanted to really punish yourself take the Bizon and go clear the 5ha+ fields with it.

Also, it might just be because there's not much there yet, but I've not yet seen mod equipment show up in the lease tables, as it was in 17.
Jayw1990

Post by Jayw1990 »

Starting to feel just as good as FS17 if not better.

Only disappointment is the foliage not coming back when using the lanscaping tools. Ex: Painted Grass. I'm hopeful that this will be implemented in a future update.

Keep up the good work!
Leyna

Post by Leyna »

After several hours testing the landscaping I have 3 requests:

1] Show the cost of landscaping a single area/click on left menu like it shows for building placement.

2] Option for grass that grows in terrain paint.

3] Label the terrain paint next to the square window that shows it.

I love how my farm looks now and have tried out many areas that were impossible to use before with mostly success. :)
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

Fine for In-game voting for mods, but is necessary delete this feature in official website.
Farmer jimmy

Post by Farmer jimmy »

It would be great if
1 there was an option to have full sound of machines when u zoom out like FS 17
2 also would like if we could cut corn green like in fs17 why did ye change this
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

this_is_gav wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:45 pm
hjvg wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:23 am found 2 problems so far with this 1.2.0 patch

From the first post:
Lisertan wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:46 pm Important:
If your game is updated to 1.2.0, you will only see multiplayer games that are also in 1.2.0.
Thus, you won’t be able to connect to dedicated servers still in 1.1.0.
I'm guessing dedicated servers won't update to a beta patch, but will wait for the final version.
my decited server is updated to 1.2.0 the problem that i reported is that it did not accept connections anymore. i updated it yesterday evning and we played for a couple of ours on it when around 2am everybody left and i tryed to connect around 8am it did not accept my connection (i was not able to join te server) did not have that problem on other patches
Maenoooh

Post by Maenoooh »

I have 2 little spots near the road near field 20 which I can’t alter, so it’s screwing up my nice smooth area. Maybe you can fix that or am I the only one with this little problem?

As some others mentioned, it would be nice to keep the grass and bushes or give us a tool to place them.

Other than that I’m very happy with this fantastic terraforming tool.
KosmiaK

Post by KosmiaK »

After install patch 1.2.0 beta New Holland T5 has a problem with the lights in the back.
and
Paderbauer

Post by Paderbauer »

Hallo Giants Team

Danke für den Patch, er ist Pracht voll, aber was mich Wunder das bei den bodentyp die Namen fehlen welcher Bodentyp welcher ist.. und wieso ist der nicht dedi Server fähig das ist ärgerlich muss ich leider sagen..

Wieso ist der nicht dedi Server fähig???
Und wen s möglich ist das man es schön auch abrunden kann die Kanten und nicht so eckig..
Ts3: 195.4.16.59:10079
fritzOSU03

Post by fritzOSU03 »

Randys1214 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:32 am The landscaping is great but i wish you could sculpt the land in your field without deleting the field in the process.
This! I discovered this little gem this morning.