[FS19] Ask Lisertan ( Questions and answers)

mirceast19

Re: [FS19] Ask Lisertan ( Questions and answers)

Post by mirceast19 »

Lisertan wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:56 am
mirceast19 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:31 pm
Lisertan wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:23 am

Yes, I play it. Mostly Multiplayer to be honest, I'm not a big fan of singleplayer games in general, Love playing with friends.
I hope you are not a troll and you can answer all the questions seriously. I didn't asked what do you like to do. I asked if you played (/ tested) the game before 1.0 was released? More than 1 hour? Ravenport?
Yes, in multiplayer, as I said (for me that is).

We furthermore have a QA team testing the game like crazy for months, on both maps, in singleplayer and multiplayer.
We also bring in modders and some other players to beta test the game (again, for months)

So we test it a lot.
A lot? (sorry if I'm gonna laugh)
AI worker is a big failing after so many years, after FS15 and FS17. You tested "a lot" and a single worker for a standard job like harvest or cultivate or sow, on a standard field, is running so bad? Sorry to tell you, but the guy who tested this game and said it is ok and the game can be launched needs to be fired.

This game grows up to a big business and obviously customers are more demanding after so many years. And right now, when the expectations were so high, you missed the launch, you sold us an unfinished and untested product. It looks like you can not even fix it too soon, it's almost 3 months since launch and we still do not know when it's ready to try it again. Don't you think you are out of control? Do you manage the situation? Why dont you ask for help from the community who can and wants to get involved and help you solve what you have not yet succeeded in?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Have you not bothered reading? Another greedy child
Fernando br

Post by Fernando br »

Hey, lisertan what happened to JHONN DEERE 6M? :hmm: :hmm: :confusednew:
Farmerx

Post by Farmerx »

Hello,

Are there any plans to make mirrors on equipment adjustable?

I like playing FS19 in the cab of the equipment. However, the mirrors are not in the right spot for either the vehicle or the trailer/equipment that I have attached.

Thanks!
Rbk_3

Post by Rbk_3 »

Is there any chance of adding american variations of the John Deere tractors? There are some great american edits, but they are only for PC. My biggest fear is a John Deere DLC which is European spec and because it is DLC it is locked and the modders won't be able to edit it to American spec.

Here is an example of an edited 8R with the appropriate narrow duels, front weights and hazard flashers.
Is it really that difficult to add these as selectable options to appease the European and north american markets? JD is American made and by far the biggest most popular brand in North America, yet the base game only gives us the European specked tractors.

PC: 9600k/1080ti
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Since it has been some time since Lisertan last answered questions here, and quite a lot of questions have been accumulated already again, I'm locking this thread for now so that Lisertan has a change to catch up and provide some answers when he has time again.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Hey guys,

quick update:

You might be able to tell already, things didn't work out as I planned. Sorry to everyone I disappointed, that wasn't my intention.

I keep this one closed now, as we will see the new Community guy coming in this Friday. He will be here to talk to you guys A LOT. promise.

Again: Sorry.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon