[FS19] Ask Lisertan ( Questions and answers)

RODHA

Re: [FS19] Ask Lisertan ( Questions and answers)

Post by RODHA »

Ehizan wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:31 am The community that speaks Spanish is very abandoned, it would be very good to add a sub forum in Spanish, I could administer it if needed.
Even the English forum is quite neglected compared to German.
Good luck with the Spanish.
PS5 / FS22
Dee80

Post by Dee80 »

Hi every time i go to place a shed if you rotate it game crashes with ps4 error blue screen it will doit with all the sheds cheers.
brewersfan1979

Post by brewersfan1979 »

Is there a way you can look into the slot limit or amount of slots for tractors and harvesters cause you can't enjoy every aspect of the game. If just increase the amount to 3000 or lower the cost of stuff (John deere) so we can use a lot more. I have no slots left and I cant even do cotton or potatoes or even sugar cane.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I think slots won't change for a long while unless Sony/Microsoft change their minds
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Slot count is tied to RAM capacity. It is a hardware limitation.
PS5 / FS22
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

iB055 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:27 am
Yep. Don't want to burn out the ps4 or xbox by making two lights flash at the same time. Far too much for consoles to handle.
I know right?!
Ignorance is bliss
JD92

Post by JD92 »

livesea72 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:10 pm
Miketeg wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:12 pm
Lisertan wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:33 am

That's a gameplay decision to keep the game fun to play. Sometimes you have to forget about what's realistic to keep the game fun.
Sorry Liz, but with all the respect I have for you and your team, the game is called Farming SIMULATOR!

So please send feedback to the Dev team to add an option for fuel comsuption "Arcade (like actually) or Simulator (which should be 3 or 4 times faster).

Thanks
yes it would be nice to have a low,default, realistic settings so as to give us a choice to pick pick how much "Fun" we want to have.Please pass this on to the dev team.
@mike, @live.. i agree.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

iwan073 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:00 pm
iB055 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:27 am
Yep. Don't want to burn out the ps4 or xbox by making two lights flash at the same time. Far too much for consoles to handle.
I know right?!
Guess they never played any Battlefield game with 64 people and multiple vehicles and explosions happing at same time.I never had a crash due to all the stuff going on at once. Frame rate drops at times but not gamebreaking.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Mattharv

Post by Mattharv »

The mods in testing list is getting out of hand can you borrow qa ppl from ur devolper foucs
Guil

Post by Guil »

Focus is a publisher.
Mattharv

Post by Mattharv »

Yeah they mentioned in one of their live streams that foucs had ppl helping them with testing and devolpment
drb

Post by drb »

wadeeb wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:01 pm Expecting Giants to police the Internet for mods they have not created is not realistic or maybe even legally possible. They have created a controlled place for mod releases. Their Modhub. I feel your pain, I have been playing since FS13 and still don't understand why people want to "steal" mods and claim them as their own and create unrealistic mods that are full of bugs. I have limited my mod sites to just a handful now and am almost at the point of only using the modhub.
I don't expect Giants to police anything. I just think there are some easy to implement solutions that could make the community a much healthier place. *thumbsup* It's not feasible to test all mods through the Modhub with their QA resources, so offering up a place for the "untested" mods, even if only while they wait in the QA queue, could improve the situation dramatically. There wouldn't be much reason to steal mods if they were all easily found on the Giants forum. I think the main reason theft happens is because people want a centralized source of mods - resulting in those "mod-aggregator" sites, which often don't credit the authors. Giants could offer up that centralized source, thus taking away from the ad revenue such sites get, resulting in mod theft being disincentivized. It'll still happen to some degree, of course, but in my proposed solution it is easy to find and give credit to the actual authors, since they wouldn't be scattered across obscure websites. It'd also make bug reporting easier for mods were they centralized here on the forum.

I'm glad you feel my pain - not "glad", but it's good to know that others share my frustrations with the current state of things. I hope the situation improves! :hi:
Wisfarmer17

Post by Wisfarmer17 »

I am just curious as i only play single player if there is any way to hook a trailer to a forage harvester?
PS4. MIDWEST USA.
Swordk

Post by Swordk »

Wisfarmer17 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:45 am I am just curious as i only play single player if there is any way to hook a trailer to a forage harvester?
There is. Any of the tractor towed trailers can be hooked up to any of the forage harvesters. I know for a fact the Krone will hook up to them. The semi trailers won't hich up via a dollie with the Krone harvesters.
FarmDemAcres

Post by FarmDemAcres »

Hi Lis,

Thanks for creating this thread. When we read your reply in the forum Daily Updates - Mods currently in testing [Console/PC] and your only comment is "update" should we assume this is some sort of "autoupdate" or what do you want us to think? Thanks again