[FarmCon 19] First Teaser Trailer

The.EuroFarmer

Re: [FarmCon 19] First Teaser Trailer

Post by The.EuroFarmer »

Claas was the only brand which was missing from Farming Simulator, it was obvious that sooner or later Claas and Giants would agree a deal.

Claas DLC will eventually arrive in FS19, the question is if it will arrive before, or after or during the FarmCon in July at Claa's headquarters.

Well done Giants.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Cool!
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
oyildirim

Post by oyildirim »

Amazing news! I really hope that it is coming for FS19 rather than FS21 directly :)
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

As one famous general said, why hello there, nice to see claas coming, the only brands I could think of now that are large or well renowned tractor manufacturers is kubota or versatile
Manfi

Post by Manfi »

Dreams comes true .. *thumbsup* :gamer:

The.EuroFarmer

Post by The.EuroFarmer »

@ Manfi

In 1.3 beta, the " HONK_CLAAS_XERION" is not there anymore :) , since Claas will arrive in FS, well we will have many Claa's sounds
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Yay
G'day
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

This is some cool news, but surely we cannot already start talking about FS21.

So hopefully FS19 issues will continued to be resolved and we can be looking forward to exciting DLC for FS19, hopefully including Claas.

Perhaps the platinum expansion?

I wish they would wait three years before a new version release or continue to improve the same game similar to SCS.

But fair play Giants, I am looking forward to what you have in store.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Giants needs to look at SCS...they have the perfect model.

Not rushing any release, taking their time and when they are releasing, there are very minor bugs, almost nothing.

Always good product from SCS.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Yay, now we either wait a few months for a DLC or almost 2 years for fs21. So i guess the question giants might not answer is can we get Claas mods in fs19 or is that agreement just for 21?
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

How long did it take with FS17 for the first DLC to come out?
Ignorance is bliss
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

@iwan073 - For your question.

Farming Simulator 17: Oct 24, 2016
Kuhn DLC: Feb 14, 2017
Big Bud DLC: May 9, 2017
Platinum Expansion: Nov 13, 2017
ROPA DLC: Mar 13, 2018

Farming Simulator 17 was released in October of 2016. It's 1st DLC was released mid February, I believe it was announced somewhere around mid January. If they follow the suite. Farming Simulator 19 wasn't released in October, but 1 month later in November. So, we are roughly looking around the mid/late February for the official announcement of the 1st FS19 DLC with a release date somewhere in March. Give or take a few. Unless of course, they have different plans this time around that we don't know yet. Time will tell. :)
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

GothicKing13 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:10 am ...
Ah awesome.
So what I understands that the first DLC won’t be CLAAS nor John Deere.

So I’m hoping some more KRONE equipment
Ignorance is bliss
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Hard to tell, my friend. I've read post saying GIANTS stated the 1st DLC will not be CLAAS, that much would be definite. But, I haven't seen said post. Now, the way I see it. I highly doubt they are going to even talk about CLAAS until FarmCon, considering FarmCon is at the CLAAS Headquarters. Meaning, it won't be the 1st DLC and highly doubt it'll be the 2nd DLC. Now, the CLAAS partnership... we know CLAAS will be in FS21. But, I don't think they'd tease us about CLAAS with FS21 still being so far away, unless it twas to be added to FS19 somewhere before it's end. Honestly, if CLAAS is to make it into FS19, which I believe it will... but, it would deserve much more than a simple DLC. John Deere got the launch of FS19, which means CLAAS is probably going to be the star of the Official Expansion pack. Farming Simulator 19 Silver Edition, or which ever metal they choose this time around. 13 had Titanium, 15 was Gold, 17 was Platinum. But, I would put the bet down on CLAAS coming to FS19 within the Official Expansion, none the less. It's just to big a manufacture and to well known to be a simple DLC.

EDIT: Also, side note. Some more KRONE equipment would be nice. Or even a different Cotton Harvester. Tractor pulled maybe? :smileynew:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
ThePrometheus

Post by ThePrometheus »

Well, last time FarmCon was held at the Horsch facility, we got an incredible yet free DLC/pack. Maybe Claas goes the same route to grab that sweet exposure with game as a medium?
Don't burn me at the stake, we're on the same train!
PC Gamer.