Today, we’re happy to roll out a patch, which includes new features and bug fixes. The patch is available now on the beta branch: patch1.3.0_beta for Windows users.
Please ensure you manually backup your save folder from the default branch. This beta may prevent you from continuing your gameplay progress if you go back to the default branch.
The save folder is located here:
If your game is updated to 1.3.0, you will only see multiplayer games that are also in 1.3.0.
Thus, you won’t be able to connect to dedicated servers still in 1.1.0. or in 1.2.0
BETA Download can be found here:
- Painting a grass texture now adds grass in the first growth stage.
- Added a filling percentage for tools and vehicles.
- Added a name for the crops/seed/fertilizer inside the tool/vehicle.
- Added default mappings for additional steering wheels and joysticks.
- Added a new sensitivity control to the adjusted analog gamepad steering
- Fixed bales desynchronization issues in Multiplayer
- Fixed bought bales spawning beneath the map
- Fixed BGA pricing and unloading issues
- Fixed various LUA errors on dedicated servers
- Fixed a blocking issue with the Goldhofer rear part.
- Fixed a blocking issue when Alt-tabbing with a wheel connected.
- Fixed an issue where animals kept producing even if they didn’t have any food or water.
- Fixed an issue where bales vanished after tabbing away from the train on a dedicated server
- Landscaping: Painting over the same texture will no longer cost money
- Fixed issues with Fanatec Clubsport V3 and T-Pedals mappings
- Fixed issues related to the low collision of Ninja pipe
- Fixed an issue caused by any steering wheel/gear shifter when using landscaping.
- Fixed several localization issues
- Fixed an issue where cruise control didn’t work properly when using steering wheel and pedals
- Fixed an issue where key picture was missing before PAN MAP on map overview
- G27 mapping names should now display properly.
- Various sound improvements
- Various improvements, game balancing and fixes for vehicles and gameplay