[FS19] Patch 1.3.0 Beta Branch For Windows

mirceast19

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.3.0 Beta Branch For Windows

Post by mirceast19 »

At least i have a head and in my head i need some answers. This topic is not about statements or heads. Stay ontopic please.

What's up next? New beta/patch? When? Move on to FS21? Check this statements please, if you dont troll and wanna help us.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I have absolutely no clue what's going on here. Okay for one, you're the one going off topic, saying that lisertan was getting fired and stuff. Also, this is a thread for the beta update, not what happens next. So please stop being rude to Guil who is just trying to figure out what's going on. Also, he's a moderator which means he's kinda in charge here :wink3:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Alferes

Post by Alferes »

O5-Chris wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:23 am
Alferes wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:44 am Hi Guys,

This Patch 1.3 ruined my game.
Now I can't load the game any more. It goes to the loading screen and then it closes.
I've removed all mods and restarted PC but still unable to load the game.
The log file also doesn't provide any hint.
I'm so sad now :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
Sorry to hear that, can you please file a bugreport here and don't forget to upload your log there too so our QA Team can take a look.
I have managed to solve the issue myself. Below is the solution just for the record.

The game was not loading because of the Joystick (trust gxt 555).
If the Joystick was disconnected the game worked just fine.
So I had to uninstall the Joystick driver and download & install it again.
After this everything is working fine now. *thumbsup*
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

Alferes, glad you resolved your issue and thank you for reporting back your findings and steps to resolve. You may help others experiencing the same.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
thecihan

Post by thecihan »

do we just download and install it or else it needs
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Since the official 1.3 patch has been released, i'd look for that. On PC you only need to download and install, yes. Unless you use Steam, which should have updated the game to 1.3 by now.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
thecihan

Post by thecihan »

Oyun kurulu değil diye hata veriyor

Translate: Game is not board is giving error
LS09God

Post by LS09God »

mirceast19 wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:06 pm
O5-Chris wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:16 pm Image

Tomorrow!
I'm not sure that you read the forum, because you just announce things, dont answer to much important questions
(I dont know why they fired Lisertan, he tried to answer to some problems; even if he said many times "I dont know", at least he was honest and said something)
, but I still dare to ask you: What's up next? And I dont ask about a new DLC, contest or community events, but a fixed base game. What should we expect from you? I ask, because the patch of March 19 did not solve anything; or anything useful.

What will be? We should expect another beta/patch? How long? 1, 2, 6 months? What do you need to fix this game? Ask for help, if you need. Definitely it seems you need a lot of help. Do you need more bug reports for a better game? Do you need more testers? Or are you already moved on to FS21? Or FS20? We should be ready for more youtube or twitter about FS 20 or FS21?

Don't you think the community need some info? Speak to us. Please.
Thousands of players have got no issues with FS19 after 1.3 and completely updated Windows and graphics card drivers. I'm loving the game.
Some people have some setup or mod or other variable that messes up there game. The dev's are trying to keep up with all those setup variations.
All you can and must do is ticket the bug and patiently wait for a fix. Nagging won't help, it makes them want to drop there work at best.

1.3 fixed all (2) problems I had prior to 1.3. Good patch.... *thumbsup*

And the community is getting all the info it needs. You need to know how to search, that's it.
In another topic I send out a big thank you to the dev's after the barrage of negativity. You ruined that with one post. Thanks... *thumbsdown*
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Smith Modding wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:17 pm I have absolutely no clue what's going on here. Okay for one, you're the one going off topic, saying that lisertan was getting fired and stuff. Also, this is a thread for the beta update, not what happens next. So please stop being rude to Guil who is just trying to figure out what's going on. Also, he's a moderator which means he's kinda in charge here :wink3:
You and me both, i know he's trying to get answers but dang dont fire away on poor ol Guil... I never heard anything about Lisertan getting fired, where hear this?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Thread locked. Let's not start discussing silly rumours.
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Also as an Addendum: It'll be really weird if Lisertan had been fired, considering he keeps sitting next to me every day making very VERY bad puns.

So yeah, he's still here, but as stated, he's busy with FSL.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support