[FS19] Patch 1.3.0 Beta Branch For Windows

Ritchie

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.3.0 Beta Branch For Windows

Post by Ritchie »

^^ welcome to the internet :lol:

I'd agree it's probably better for most people's sanity to stay away from here and just get on with playing the game, oblivious to all the high drama.
saracaen

Post by saracaen »

Most of the issues are about the total lack of communication. And a beta patch that has been out for almost a month without so much as a peep about an actual release date. And mention of a DLC that should have been unveiled last month, and guess what, total silence. Instead they are focusing hard on some worthless Farming Simulator League, at the expense of communicating with the community, and actually fixing their game.
jackwi

Post by jackwi »

So when can we expect the patch 1.3 for dedi servers, we are in weekend on the server and we cannot use the patch 1.3 because server has not that patch.
szechla

Post by szechla »

patch 1.3.0 will be out when it's ready - is it so hard to understand?
GIANTS intentionally do not mention anything about release date before they are 100% sure they can make it, meaning all major issues and most minor issues are fixed, and it is impossible to accurately estimate time needed to fix a bug - sometimes it is few hours, sometimes few days
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Thats the problem though, they dont have to say a release date, people just want some communication, just saying what they are doing. Then they could give us a possible range for the release date.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Ocp

Post by Ocp »

Seasons have no release date but realismus modding keeps the community informed.
Giants ignore their customers.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

if it is true, in other games such as pubg keeps us informed of the progress and progress of the patch future things that will be added and not often give an estimate of time but at least keeps us informed of the progress, that already with knowing how it goes is profit not that giants or that is very busy with his famous league or what happens? there is already a new head of the community to keep information on both the patch and future dlc's good is what I think I'm sorry I love this game but I despair so much suspense
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

wickedset wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:27 pm I am getting sick of coming on here and you lot all bleating about a broken unfinished game. They changed everything to give you all you asked for cost us a lot of vehicles because you wanted JD but oh no you had to have JD, but now they the wrong JD, nothing is right with them, the birds are wrong the dog is useless the cotton harvest is to slow, the horses are not right, the animals change colour, the AI workers are useless, the only reason that it's an unfinished game is because you are all think you should have more than you got, like seasons, you just assumed that you were getting seasons, and if it was in the game as it was I and a lot more would not buy it. I have played 19 from day one and have not had any problems with the game, apart from one hitch with the horses going forward, I just remapped the keys, everything else is just a different game from 17, the AI workers all work the whole field if you start them the right way, if you don't they don't like it and miss bits or stop. I think you should all get on with leaning to play the new game or not as your choice, but don't just come on here and bad mouth Giants, some of you didn't even buy the game. Sorry Guil, delete this if you want but I have had enough of the obvious trolls, it's depressing me too much, so I won't be back on here for the foreseeable future.
Good luck, bye :hi:
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

It'll be six months at this point before we get a proper patch.....
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

wickedset wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:27 pm I am getting sick of coming on here and you lot all bleating about a broken unfinished game. They changed everything to give you all you asked for cost us a lot of vehicles because you wanted JD but oh no you had to have JD, but now they the wrong JD, nothing is right with them, the birds are wrong the dog is useless the cotton harvest is to slow, the horses are not right, the animals change colour, the AI workers are useless, the only reason that it's an unfinished game is because you are all think you should have more than you got, like seasons, you just assumed that you were getting seasons, and if it was in the game as it was I and a lot more would not buy it. I have played 19 from day one and have not had any problems with the game, apart from one hitch with the horses going forward, I just remapped the keys, everything else is just a different game from 17, the AI workers all work the whole field if you start them the right way, if you don't they don't like it and miss bits or stop. I think you should all get on with leaning to play the new game or not as your choice, but don't just come on here and bad mouth Giants, some of you didn't even buy the game. Sorry Guil, delete this if you want but I have had enough of the obvious trolls, it's depressing me too much, so I won't be back on here for the foreseeable future.
Door is that way -->
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

the dlc is coming 26 march so probley we will have the patch that day as well.

fs17 also receved patches only when dlc`s where coming (yes i know it would be good if gaints is not waiting till the dlc but i dont have any hopes anymore)
Daviss42

Post by Daviss42 »

Seriously end of this month? Almost 2months to create the patch after announcing and 4 months since the last patch? They just scratching there heads half the day or what?
System - i7-10700k | RTX 3080 | 32GB 4000mhz | 2TB NVME

Console - Xbox Series X
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

How long would it take to just fix thr silage prices at the BGA? Not that long I know and that’d be a start
apokf98

Post by apokf98 »

more optimization patches please
BigAl Farming

Post by BigAl Farming »

On the new DLC promtional page on giants homepage it states the new DLC requires the 1.3 update - so guess can take that as confirmation the full 1.3 patch will be released on or before 26th March...