[FS19] Patch 1.3.0 Beta Branch For Windows

txBoot

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.3.0 Beta Branch For Windows

Post by txBoot »

It's so nice to have my Fanatec pedals working. Thanks!
nkstyle

Post by nkstyle »

Sounds of machines according to xbox pad analog gas is much much better.

Steering sensitivity now working on 50% we should be able adjustable below that 50% that will be perfect.

Still sound inside cab is to low, we want also setting volume inside cabin adjustment, and will be very good.
mirceast19

Post by mirceast19 »

Pipes work well for you?

*thumbsup* It looks like the pipe is fixed, it not shaking when is close to 0.
*thumbsdown* But now the pipe (of my JD S790) behaves strangely. Even if the truck runs parallel, close to the header of harvester, at constant speed, as it should be, the pipe has moments when it stops downloading, even if it does not reach 0. It retires, then returns, and retires, and returns.

:!: Just a little thing. In Ravenport, at Railroad SIlo West (Why is West? Should be North!), the Silo (filling zone) should be slightly higher. If you unload crops in that silo with the biggest Krampe and then wanna run out and hurry, the door of that tipper hits the Silo. Krampe with open door strikes that part of silo where you can filling.

:hi: The man who drew the map (and the mini-map) remembered in 1.3 to finish to draw that access road at that silo.
KosmiaK

Post by KosmiaK »

After install patch 1.3beta i have only 5 FPS and sometime i cant load my save
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

mirceast19 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:34 pm Pipes work well for you?

*thumbsdown* But now the pipe (of my JD S790) behaves strangely. Even if the truck runs parallel, close to the header of harvester, at constant speed, as it should be, the pipe has moments when it stops downloading, even if it does not reach 0. It retires, then returns, and retires, and returns.
I think this is an issue with the trailer your using not the harvester. The Krampe trailer mod that came out not to long ago does this 4 out of 5 times to me. I switched to an ingame trailer and now it works fine. It was driving me crazy while it was doing it though.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Trailers and combines seem to be a lot problematic than 17.
We already had fill trigger issues with some mod trailers and combines back in 17 but it wasn't like that.
Now, we have this issue much more often with a lot more machines then before.
It is sometimes the trailer, sometimes the combine.
But I think Giants should look into this issue in a more general perspective rather than trying to fix individual machines.
PS5 / FS22
Gurrah71

Post by Gurrah71 »

The grass paint just work for the 2 original maps it seems, atleast for me with no mods enable.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

If you tried it on a mod map, you've already had 'mods enabled'. ;)
Anyway, mod maps need updates to make the new grass painting work.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
JD92

Post by JD92 »

have increased fuel consumption?
DCDGaming YT

Post by DCDGaming YT »

Every update is a bonus!!

Keep up the work Giants.
FS19 on PC
Facebook: DCDGaming
Twitter: @DCDGamingshow
Youtube: DCDGaming
mirceast19

Post by mirceast19 »

DCDGaming YT wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:06 pm Every update is a bonus!!

Keep up the work Giants.
This is not an update, this is a beta patch for a game full of malfunctions, that was released before being tested enough to make sure it works properly. They got no patience to do it the right way, they rushed to cash money on a new game. And now they have fix the mistakes.
DCDGaming YT

Post by DCDGaming YT »

mirceast19 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:27 pm

Keep up the work Giants.
This is not an update, this is a beta patch for a game full of malfunctions, that was released before being tested enough to make sure it works properly. They got no patience to do it the right way, they rushed to cash money on a new game. And now they have fix the mistakes.
Gone are the days of perfect games with no bugs. It costs too much to release fully tested games. When you see that the only revenue that is really created is through game sales, I think they are doing pretty well. A lot of games now are subscriptions or buying parts of the game.
FS19 on PC
Facebook: DCDGaming
Twitter: @DCDGamingshow
Youtube: DCDGaming
MrScsi

Post by MrScsi »

DCDGaming YT wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:08 pm
mirceast19 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:27 pm

Keep up the work Giants.
Gone are the days of perfect games with no bugs. It costs too much to release fully tested games. When you see that the only revenue that is really created is through game sales, I think they are doing pretty well. A lot of games now are subscriptions or buying parts of the game.
I can't understand how Mirceast hasn't deleted the game and moved on to something else yet as much as he freaking complains
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

Is anybody experiencing any type of weather such as cloud cover or rain? I started a new game for the 1.3 beta and at one point I had the icons for clouds and rain, but nothing. Since this is a new game, I am guessing I will have to wait for a few game days to go by first.
nkstyle

Post by nkstyle »

One more things about steering sensitivity for example xbox360 pad for pc.
I think the best solution for that will be like on ets2, we have steering sensitivity setting and nonlinear settings.

Those settings give us fantastic felling because sensitivity depends on the vehicle speed, which means the faster you drive the steering sensitivity decreases.