Re: [FS19] Patch 1.3.0 Beta Branch For Windows

Post by michele1048 »

ohhh yes!!! farming simulator 2021?? no thanks
Tech-E

Post by Tech-E »

mirceast19 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:03 pm
Lisertan wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:12 pm Hello, everybody,

Today, we’re happy to roll out a patch...
Knock, Knock.
Is anybody home?
Anyone else working to finish this game?
This spring, this season? Need more seasons?

Are you still happy? Because I'm not. And the others do not seem to enjoy too much of how you communicate and how you started this game in autumn. Tomorrow is spring time. And you still seem stuck in the ground.

Of course you can organize meetings, presentations, partnerships, leagues, championships etc. But, first of all, don't you think you should set up this game released last year in November?

No updates? 1.4? 1.5? A final update? When? 2019?
Well said, its a shame.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

gordon861 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:04 pm
RODHA wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:56 pm I hope they don't make a 16 GB mistake. It is kind of necessary even now. 2020 and beyond will definitely require more.
I certainly wouldn't advise anyone to build a gaming PC now with less than 16GB, I would even suggest ensuring that you have additional space for upgrades too.
Ehhh 8GB of RAM is fine for most games. Ive played FS on 8GB and had no noticeable difference when I added another 8GB stick. Same with every other game I have. I have it mostly because of the video editing and AutoCad stuff I do. So a console with 16GB of ram should be just fine, any more than that and it’s kind of a waste of money for very little if any performance boost.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
kewldude_001

Post by kewldude_001 »

Has anyone had any problems getting the beta patch to install? I keep getting "Farming Simulator 19 (English) not installed."
I even ran it in Admin with the same results.
Guil

Post by Guil »

No i haven't but users have posted about that issue before with other games and patches. I'll try find a thread and solution to it.
kewldude_001

Post by kewldude_001 »

Thanks, at first I thought the installer was only looking in a specific location for the game, since some installers do that. So I moved the game to the default install location, that didn't work. I redownloaded just incase the installer was corrupted but that didn't work either. Oh well not like its the end of the world. I didn't even know about this beta till tonight anyways so I can go until they release the offical patch.
drizz786

Post by drizz786 »

Tech-E wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:01 pm
mirceast19 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:03 pm
Lisertan wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:12 pm Hello, everybody,

Today, we’re happy to roll out a patch...
Knock, Knock.
Is anybody home?
Anyone else working to finish this game?
This spring, this season? Need more seasons?

Are you still happy? Because I'm not. And the others do not seem to enjoy too much of how you communicate and how you started this game in autumn. Tomorrow is spring time. And you still seem stuck in the ground.

Of course you can organize meetings, presentations, partnerships, leagues, championships etc. But, first of all, don't you think you should set up this game released last year in November?

No updates? 1.4? 1.5? A final update? When? 2019?
Well said, its a shame.
come on get your priorities right, get the game to a reasonable polish before you go setting up league's or are you that ignorant that we are an annoyance now as you have our money? you're better than this surely.....just throw out 1.3 as is, that would be a good step forward.
Guil

Post by Guil »

kewldude_001 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:26 am Thanks, at first I thought the installer was only looking in a specific location for the game, since some installers do that. So I moved the game to the default install location, that didn't work. I redownloaded just incase the installer was corrupted but that didn't work either. Oh well not like its the end of the world. I didn't even know about this beta till tonight anyways so I can go until they release the offical patch.
Try reinstalling the game but don't change the default install location and try install the patch again.
viewtopic.php?f=857&t=94786&hilit=Cant+install+patch
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Some people have reported getting that error if you’re trying to install that update for the steam version. If you have the steam version of the game sign up for the beta through there
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

Is not the patch "beta" for "beta"testers? What do betatesters do?
chuckGnades

Post by chuckGnades »

Vanquish081 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:01 pm Is not the patch "beta" for "beta"testers? What do betatesters do?
Well, they don't actually have any beta testers, lol. they rely on the customers to play these beta releases and then they filter through these forums and sloooooowly try to figure out what's going on with their game. this is nothing new with them. this has happen ever single farm sim release. every. single. one. I don't have any issues myself (this time), im running the 1.3 beta. but I have been in your shoes in the past.
saracaen

Post by saracaen »

If they keep this up, the game will be dead in no time flat. Zero communication, and the things they do communicate about are blatant lies. Meanwhile setting up some BS league is more important, because muh moneyz. And obviously setting up this league does not detract from any resources dedicated to fixing the game, yeah right. Time for competition.
Yearlingloki

Post by Yearlingloki »

Suppose it would not be as bad if Giants actually communicated with us on here and said this is where we are at ect ect. But Nothing from them is making this situation worse as the days roll by.
wickedset

Post by wickedset »

I am getting sick of coming on here and you lot all bleating about a broken unfinished game. They changed everything to give you all you asked for cost us a lot of vehicles because you wanted JD but oh no you had to have JD, but now they the wrong JD, nothing is right with them, the birds are wrong the dog is useless the cotton harvest is to slow, the horses are not right, the animals change colour, the AI workers are useless, the only reason that it's an unfinished game is because you are all think you should have more than you got, like seasons, you just assumed that you were getting seasons, and if it was in the game as it was I and a lot more would not buy it. I have played 19 from day one and have not had any problems with the game, apart from one hitch with the horses going forward, I just remapped the keys, everything else is just a different game from 17, the AI workers all work the whole field if you start them the right way, if you don't they don't like it and miss bits or stop. I think you should all get on with leaning to play the new game or not as your choice, but don't just come on here and bad mouth Giants, some of you didn't even buy the game. Sorry Guil, delete this if you want but I have had enough of the obvious trolls, it's depressing me too much, so I won't be back on here for the foreseeable future.