[FS19] Patch 1.3.0 Beta Branch For Windows

mirceast19

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.3.0 Beta Branch For Windows

Post by mirceast19 »

*thumbsdown* birds - nothing new - you can go over them (or reverse) with the big cultivators; they run away only if they are close to tractor, driver, but do not run away from very large steel objects.

It seems that birds are a just layer that starts on the ground, it makes them "come out" from the ground at some time, they simply appear on the ground like a magic (they do not come from somewhere far) and then just run the animation.
makezel

Post by makezel »

Headlights can finally be turned on and off when the vehicle isn't running.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

alpha117 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:37 am Courseplay #51 (available this morning from GITHub)or above will work with BETA 1.3
Oh thanks! I was disapointed yesterday because Courseplay wasn't Working anymore with the patch!
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Ravlie

Post by Ravlie »

Please fix MAN crane. Need hotfix... is this truck unplayable from the game start or is it only happening to me? Whenever I enter the truck I'm getting bounced off the ground and the crane unfolds... same with folding it back. Also the supports on the back are not lifting the truck and you can actually drive no problem. You can also use crane with the engine turned off.
Mellek

Post by Mellek »

bojanh66 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:15 am
Patrick73 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:00 am What do the improved sounds improve?
Same question, are the sounds improved or still bad ?
The sound has changed would have been a better description, and the only positive thing I can say about it is that they are at least trying to improve it (and it is a bit early to expect they were able to do anything with the feedback we provided for this patch) Most noticable is that the sound has more bass and volume has gone up, making some vehicles sound very different from patch 1.2. Sadly for me with the vehicles I use or want to use, the overall feeling remains that when it comes to vehicle sounds, they are completly lost in the woods.

I must note that I'm very critical about the vehicle sound, still hopefull though they eventually get it right, so best to try it for yourself and form your own opinion about it.
Maybe it works for you *thumbsup*
mrmayhem17

Post by mrmayhem17 »

steering sensitivity for controllers on pc (tested both ps4 and xbox one controllers, steam big picture off) feels very sensitive, like the steering analog is in "wheel mode" (ets2 setting). Why can't we configure the steering for controllers to act like the keyboard steering???
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

What about any changes to the graphics/lighting? The antialiasing I am experiencing can never be eliminated or at least toned down a bit and this is including the use of nvidia inspector.

I am using the steam version so the beta patch will not work with it.
Way2drunk2walk

Post by Way2drunk2walk »

neonlazer wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:10 am Anyone else notice some of the painting textures are gone, including grass? I only have 3, dirt, gravel, and i think concrete.

Ok, it seems the Michigan map I am using breaks it. My Ravenport save has grass and all the other textures to paint just fine.
I am also playing on Michigan map and after installing 1.3 beta my animal pens disappeared. When I try to place new pens my log fills with this error.
"error: running lua method 'onplacementraycasthit'."
"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may." Samuel Houston
Farming on PC
Guil

Post by Guil »

You can use the beta on Steam, go to properties and select it from the beta drop down list.
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

After downloading the beta, I have to admit I may stay with it until it becomes official. With the 1.2 version, antialiasing is an issue. No matter what settings I use and this is including NVIDIA Inspector, antialiasing is a problem. With this beta, my eyes have been saved. This is including the fact that the option "Multisample Antialiasing" is set at 2x. Thank you Giants for fixing this.
Guunies

Post by Guunies »

mrmayhem17 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:11 pm steering sensitivity for controllers on pc (tested both ps4 and xbox one controllers, steam big picture off) feels very sensitive, like the steering analog is in "wheel mode" (ets2 setting). Why can't we configure the steering for controllers to act like the keyboard steering???
Yes!, both x360 and ps4 gamepads are very sensitive, on 1.2, the control are much better
AS Agri Modding

Post by AS Agri Modding »

Hey. I have problems with new Patch 1.3.0.0. When Steam download it i start a game(works normaly) then i chose savegame and start game. When i came in game game simply freeze. I have 3 fork lifts and half invisible object in left side of picture. Below this is picture and my log. Any help? Thank you.

Log: https://sharemods.com/ru3rp8tr0ic8/log.txt.html
marzullad

Post by marzullad »

Lisertan wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:12 pm ...
Fixed BGA pricing and unloading issues
Does anyone know what is exactly changed about the BGA pricing?
Guil

Post by Guil »

There was a bug that caused the silage price to lock to the price on hard so I'm presuming that is what has been fixed.
ruiswijk

Post by ruiswijk »

I am afraid some old bugs are back with the 1.3 beta update.
-Grass is not growing anymore
-All AI fields getting stuck at cultivated stage
-Contracts disappearing when accepted
-No new contracts anymore

So back to the version 1.2.0.1 then