[FS19] Patch 1.3.0 Beta Branch For Windows

iwan073

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.3.0 Beta Branch For Windows

Post by iwan073 »

I did miss that then. He posted 30 minutes before I did...

So before 26 March...

Let’s hope 13 days before the 26th then :wink3:
Ignorance is bliss
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Guil wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:51 pm All along your complaint was that giants had not communicated. They have but yet you are still counting days like they have not?
As I have previously stated, that is not communicating. There has been no communication on the patch as far as scope, working as intended or not, the slew of bugs that have been posted in this thread or any other thread. All we know is that it has they are going to release 1.3 shorty before or as part of the DLC.

Chain of events:
  1. Beta patch released
  2. DLC announcement with buried reference to 1.3 as a requirement
  3. People pick up on 1.3 being required for DLC
  4. Official Giants statement along the lines of "yeah, 1.3 is tied to the DLC"
That is not communicating. That is admitting to something that the community figured out on its own through the DLC announcement.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Communication means being responsible from what you have said. Hence, it could get really messy as it already did some point in the middle of FS17 life time. So, I'm pretty sure Giants will never communicate with the community as they did before. Because, like all other companies they can also give promises they can't keep sometimes which then causes people to ask for answers and blame them a lot. The safest way to prevent that is to decrease the communication to a minimum possible degree. Is it right? Is it wrong? It just depends on where you stand really.
PS5 / FS22
mirceast19

Post by mirceast19 »

Guil wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:51 pm All along your complaint was that giants had not communicated. They have but yet you are still counting days like they have not?
More than 250 posts (with many questions) here and 1 single post of Giants. Do you name this communication? I think it is just an announcement overall, a news, not a dialogue, not a useful communication. I told you, for this kind of "communication", you can close the topic like "Daily Updates - Mods in testing". Open topic just when you got some news, post the news and close it again and this is all communication. Nobody Giants read 250+ posts because nobody ask at questions.
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

Does the patch include any tweaks to tractor/vehicle interior lighting? Just curious as I noticed that a few vehicles are missing dashboard/interior lights for indicators, headlights, beacons etc.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
Benpe

Post by Benpe »

Guil wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:08 pm viewtopic.php?f=876&t=142497&p=1117761#p1117761

It was posted elsewhere on the forum and linked to in this thread and I also posted the information in the thread 8 days ago.

1.3 will be released in 2019. Write so much. You don't have to deal with the player base. That's it, solved. One comment, the whole dev? Have patched new patches over the past more than 1 month? For example. These have been improved and so are we going. The forum for other games, if it already exists, can describe in a few lines: what they work, how they move, it comes, etc.
Still, the slowness of the snail is not the problem of repairing the game, but the communication that is zero.
PC players have at least got a beta, but the (more expensive) console players have nothing to say, nothing, nothing.
Mike Wilson.Sr

Post by Mike Wilson.Sr »

[quote=mirceast19 post_id=1111318 time=1550877185 user_id=130036]
[quote="Mike Wilson.Sr" post_id=1111300 time=1550870917 user_id=128530]
Hi Listern,
And to those in the group, I have a question. Do you have any Idea when the 1.3.0 patch for windows will be released for download.
Not speaking of the beta version, But finalized version, Can you give me a idea of when this will be available for download?
[/quote]

Seasons are here... and we wait.

20 Nov = autumn. :geeknew:
"Winter is coming" ... false. :search:
Next week it's spring time. :lol:

Does anyone bet for the summer? :?:
[/quote]

Listen I was asking the group or admin a legit question, I don't appreciate sarcasm! If you cant give an intelligent response to my question plz keep it to yourself.
Thank you!
Last edited by Mike Wilson.Sr on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike Wilson.Sr

Post by Mike Wilson.Sr »

DCDGaming YT wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:25 am
Mike Wilson.Sr wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:28 pm Hi Listern,
And to those in the group, I have a question. Do you have any Idea when the 1.3.0 patch for windows will be released for download.
Not speaking of the beta version, But finalized version, Can you give me a idea of when this will be available for download?
Hey, it should be ready when they are finished with it, they don’t set dates as this means that if something goes wrong they would have to delay the patch,m. It’s like fixing one bug could break 10 more and it’s finding and fixing those 10 and hoping they don’t break 10 more, until eventually they have fixed enough of the bugs to be able to release. It’s not a set process and is not simple at all.
Thank you for that, I was just curious! because I just tried to download the 1.2 patch and it wouldn't download, my puter put a banner across the bottom of the screen stating that the 1.2 couldn't be downloaded because it was corrupted. thus was the reason for the question.
saracaen

Post by saracaen »

Some lovely communication by the new communication manager... not. Most all of what he has to say relates to the new DLC. And rehashing things that were already known of course. I would say keep it up, and within a year or two this franchise is dead. And the announcement of the DLC also meant the end of official mods apparently. Guess they converted some of the stuff from the previous games and called it a day.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Bet the 1.3 patch won't come until the day of or the day before the dlc. Thats why they are so quiet about it.
Toutafait

Post by Toutafait »

I never seen a beta without weekly updates until then >=O
Toutafait
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

A Fact Sheet Friday for the upcoming patch would be well received I think.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

thumbwiz wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:26 pm A Fact Sheet Friday for the upcoming patch would be well received I think.
Maybe next week :biggrin2:
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

will additional things be fixed in the 1.3 patch once it is officially released? So will there be added things than what is in the beta patch at the moment?
Gullivergumba

Post by Gullivergumba »

Was the AI helper even more messed up with that beta patch or is it just me?

The Kuhn DC 401 / HR 4004 in combination with BTF 4000 always worked fine with the helper - now for some reason things like doing only half the field while missing the beginning of each line before turning around to do the same half again happen.
Could be the "usual" helper issues as well, I've just never had them with these machines.
Have a nice one...