Farming Simulator League starts at FarmCon 19 at CLAAS, Harsewinkel

Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Farming Simulator League starts at FarmCon 19 at CLAAS, Harsewinkel

Post by Lisertan »

GIANTS Software, creator of the well-known Farming Simulator series and CLAAS, one of the world's leading manufacturers of agricultural engineering equipment, are pleased to announce that CLAAS will be hosting this year’s FarmCon 19, the game’s largest farm sim community event at their headquarters in Harsewinkel, Germany. Fans of Farming Simulator and CLAAS can also look forward to deeper collaborations between the two companies in the future.

In 2016, GIANTS Software organized the first FarmCon to meet fans in person, give presentations about how they can use mods to add user generated content to the game and show previews of future versions of the game. The concept turned out to be very popular and after starting with 250 participants the event’s attendance rose to over one thousand in 2018.

FarmCon 19 will take place on July 27th/28th at the CLAAS Headquarters in Harsewinkel, Germany which will visitors also give the exciting opportunity to take part in factory tours and more. The event will also mark the beginning of the new Farming Simulator League, a season of 10 eSports tournaments with a total prize pool of €250.000 and at least €15.000 for each tournament alone.

„We are looking forward to welcoming the fans of Farming Simulator here at our headquarters in Harsewinkel this summer“, Stefanie Wiktor, Head of CLAAS Merchandising, says. „Furthermore we are also excited about working together with GIANTS Software in the future. Just be patient!“, she added, „We’ve got big plans. And maybe a few surprises.“

„While I am sure most of our enthusiastic players already know CLAAS, FarmCon 19 will be the perfect opportunity for them to take a look at their world famous machines in real life and visit the factories where they are manufactured“, says Christian Ammann, CEO of GIANTS Software, „It’s always great to meet players in person and this time they’ll be able to get a glimpse of what we are working on with one of their favourite brands.“
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Deora

Re: Farming Simulator League starts at FarmCon 19 at CLAAS, Harsewinkel

Post by Deora »

Good news! I’m excited for the suprises. The future will tel 😁
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Let the games of "when will we be getting CLAAS" bickering start... :biggrin2:
I still have my doubts on the new leauge event though :hmm:
I hope it would be a fun experience for both the players and audience :hi:
PS5 / FS22
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I cant tell what I'm more excited for, claas or fsl
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Sinclaircool

Post by Sinclaircool »

:biggrin2: *thumbsup* could this mean a claas dlc for fs19 :lol: :mrgreen:
Don't leak mods
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

Great to hear about you guys teaming up with Claas. (about time :lol: :lol: )
About the Claas DLC :wink3: :biggrin2: :lol:
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Sinclaircool wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:44 am :biggrin2: *thumbsup* could this mean a claas dlc for fs19 :lol: :mrgreen:
This means Claas will be in the game. But this also means that there will be no Claas before this event.
Next DLC/DLCs will be something different.
Guil

Post by Guil »

IceUul wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:57 am
Sinclaircool wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:44 am :biggrin2: *thumbsup* could this mean a claas dlc for fs19 :lol: :mrgreen:
This means Claas will be in the game. But this also means that there will be no Claas before this event.
Next DLC/DLCs will be something different.
Doesn't mean anything of the sort, all we do know is Claas are working with giants and we know the upcoming DLC won't be Claas.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I wasn't expecting CLAAS to be a DLC in any sort but as it seems like it could be one then I'm guessing it will at least be the Platinum Edition of FS19.
PS5 / FS22
DCDGaming YT

Post by DCDGaming YT »

Lisertan wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:10 pm Image

GIANTS Software, creator of the well-known Farming Simulator series and CLAAS, one of the world's leading manufacturers of agricultural engineering equipment, are pleased to announce that CLAAS will be hosting this year’s FarmCon 19, the game’s largest farm sim community event at their headquarters in Harsewinkel, Germany. Fans of Farming Simulator and CLAAS can also look forward to deeper collaborations between the two companies in the future.

In 2016, GIANTS Software organized the first FarmCon to meet fans in person, give presentations about how they can use mods to add user generated content to the game and show previews of future versions of the game. The concept turned out to be very popular and after starting with 250 participants the event’s attendance rose to over one thousand in 2018.

FarmCon 19 will take place on July 27th/28th at the CLAAS Headquarters in Harsewinkel, Germany which will visitors also give the exciting opportunity to take part in factory tours and more. The event will also mark the beginning of the new Farming Simulator League, a season of 10 eSports tournaments with a total prize pool of €250.000 and at least €15.000 for each tournament alone.

„We are looking forward to welcoming the fans of Farming Simulator here at our headquarters in Harsewinkel this summer“, Stefanie Wiktor, Head of CLAAS Merchandising, says. „Furthermore we are also excited about working together with GIANTS Software in the future. Just be patient!“, she added, „We’ve got big plans. And maybe a few surprises.“

„While I am sure most of our enthusiastic players already know CLAAS, FarmCon 19 will be the perfect opportunity for them to take a look at their world famous machines in real life and visit the factories where they are manufactured“, says Christian Ammann, CEO :biggrin2: of GIANTS Software, „It’s always great to meet players in person and this time they’ll be able to get a glimpse of what we are working on with one of their favourite brands.“
Really looking forward to this. Can’t wait to see what different types of tasks each team will have to complete. :search:
FS19 on PC
Facebook: DCDGaming
Twitter: @DCDGamingshow
Youtube: DCDGaming
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Is there an official webpage for the event?
DCDGaming YT

Post by DCDGaming YT »

george.earlslight wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:37 am Is there an official webpage for the event?
None Yet!!! But im sure it will be up soon.
Here is the link to the Championship page:
https://farming-simulator.com/championship/
FS19 on PC
Facebook: DCDGaming
Twitter: @DCDGamingshow
Youtube: DCDGaming
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

DCDGaming YT wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:15 am
george.earlslight wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:37 am Is there an official webpage for the event?
None Yet!!! But im sure it will be up soon.
Here is the link to the Championship page:
https://farming-simulator.com/championship/
Thanks, I'll keep an eye on it!
Sinclaircool

Post by Sinclaircool »

Guil I said could not will it's a completely different meaning so there might be a claas Dlc or claas is coming to FS21 :hmm:
Don't leak mods
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yes I know that, apologies but I was replying to the other user and I can only presume I was rushing or something and didn't edit your reply out of the message I quoted.