Farming Simulator League starts at FarmCon 19 at CLAAS, Harsewinkel

RODHA

Re: Farming Simulator League starts at FarmCon 19 at CLAAS, Harsewinkel

Post by RODHA »

I'm also thinking the same. CLAAS being the platinum edition of FS19. It is the middle ground. Not a release brand or just a DLC.
PS5 / FS22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:11 am If they are/would be the release brand of FS21, why wouldn’t they put CLAAS in the game this version? Cause FS19 literally just got released and 21 is far far away.

I’m really guessing CLAAS will be the expansion pack.
But yes, it’s a guess AND very wishful thinking :)
No they started working on fs19 soon after fs17 came out
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

RODHA wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:32 am This is what you are making up...
george.earlslight wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:39 am He mentioned that a Claas DLC will be announced on Farmcon!
He didn't say when a DLC is going to be announced. Because nobody knows if there is a CLAAS DLC. Giants only said they started a partnership with CLAAS. The extend of this partnership is simply unknown at the moment.
If by saying "getting Claas into the game" when the game itself is 4 months young, doesn't directly mean a DLC, I don't know what.
Concerning the timeline, again at the same video "so we should be seeing some of this machinery after July".
Again, I'm not implying that what has been told is an official statement, just what a fan said while visiting a Claas expo.
The video link is up there, people know that MrSealyP is not a Giants employee, they can make up their own mind of what was said.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

eric21 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:45 am No they started working on fs19 soon after fs17 came out
I realize that. But, didn’t they only start talking about John Deere when FS19 was moments away from being released?

I think that if Claas would be that new brand in FS21, they wouldn’t talk about it two years prior to release.

That’s why I think expansion pack for FS19.

I’d say, place your bets people! ;)
Ignorance is bliss