Introducing Community Coordinator Chris "O5-Chris" Stumpfer

Frick

Re: Introducing Community Coordinator Chris "O5-Chris" Stumpfer

Post by Frick »

So, are you ready to answer the questions Lisertan did not in the tread "ask Lisertan"?
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Frick wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:26 pm So, are you ready to answer the questions Lisertan did not in the tread "ask Lisertan"?
No, i think we just hire someone else who hires someone else to hire someone else to answer questions.

Joking aside, i'll happily answer any question that i can answer and hunt down whoever in the company knows the answer. That is pretty much a big part of my job. However, keep in mind that some things can't be answered and i will generally try to tell y'all when i don't know something yet or if it'll take a while for me to get a response.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Benpe

Post by Benpe »

So we don't know anything new. :)
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Chris do you know where the bales from the dlc bio baler will be able to be sold or will they be a different crop with separate icon altogether
Frick

Post by Frick »

So, this is what I wrote on feb 05:
"I am very grateful that you take time to answer questions. Thank you!
Some new ones:
1. After months of testing the game were you aware of most bugs when you launched it?
2. Were you prepared for the negative response from some buyers? I e “to many bugs”
3. Do you think this has hurt your image?"

Can you please answer that?
Ado239

Post by Ado239 »

Guil wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:19 pm Lillie White here :biggrin2:
We're taking over the place lads! :lol: :lol:
PS4 player. Case is ace but fear the Deere! *thumbsup*
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

O5-Chris wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:59 pm
Frick wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:26 pm So, are you ready to answer the questions Lisertan did not in the tread "ask Lisertan"?
No, i think we just hire someone else who hires someone else to hire someone else to answer questions.

Joking aside, i'll happily answer any question that i can answer and hunt down whoever in the company knows the answer. That is pretty much a big part of my job. However, keep in mind that some things can't be answered and i will generally try to tell y'all when i don't know something yet or if it'll take a while for me to get a response.
Lisertan is that you? Lol
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Can you answer my question that lisertan did not? I'm wondering and I'm not alone, why we can see American versions of equipment like JD tractor's for example? Modders have made a bunch and I'm being told giants turned them down...just curious and I would love to see it happen plz...
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Guil

Post by Guil »

QA has stated that there is no longer an issue with edits of in game models. If they failed it is more than likely down to other issues.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

O5-Chris wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:59 pmHowever, keep in mind that some things can't be answered...
I just want to ask one thing about that. Of course some questions cannot be answered because Giants simply might not want to give an answer. That is all ok and normal. It is business. They will want to keep some things.

But when we are completely neglected on those questions, it becomes quite frustrating. I mean, you ask a question and your are treated as if you are not even there.

So, a simple answer like "we can't answer that question because of this or that... etc" would be much appreciated. If possible.
PS5 / FS22
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

AndyPandy wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:13 am Lisertan is that you? Lol
I assure you, any physical resemblances between me and Lisertan are purely coincidental and will fall apart once closely examined.
For example, he has better hair while i stand just a bit taller.
Frick wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:32 pm 1. After months of testing the game were you aware of most bugs when you launched it?
2. Were you prepared for the negative response from some buyers? I e “to many bugs”
3. Do you think this has hurt your image?"
These are good questions that will likely not get an answer until we've done a post-mortem of the game. If you've checked recent gaming news, we've had a few of the developers of the first Dead Space only now talk about design details, what went wrong what went right etc.
But i see if i can find something. No promise though! The reason for me reckoning that
RODHA wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:02 am But when we are completely neglected on those questions, it becomes quite frustrating. I mean, you ask a question and your are treated as if you are not even there.

So, a simple answer like "we can't answer that question because of this or that... etc" would be much appreciated. If possible.
I might not be able to give a reason all the time, so bear with me when i just write an "I don't have an answer for that." :)
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

O5-Chris wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:59 pm

Hello. Is Hail still in the game? or Rain only.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

O5-Chris wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:35 am For example, he has better hair...
Are you serious about that? :biggrin2:

O5-Chris wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:35 am I might not be able to give a reason all the time, so bear with me when i just write an "I don't have an answer for that." :)
Absolutely. That will work too. Thanks *thumbsup* :hi:
PS5 / FS22
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Guil wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:40 am QA has stated that there is no longer an issue with edits of in game models. If they failed it is more than likely down to other issues.
I did read that, but was unaware that meant American versions. So your saying those are allowed now?
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Guil

Post by Guil »

I don't think it meant anything specifically other than that they said.